• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

He thinks the electoral machinations will matter more to Omaha than switching parties for being anti-trans and anti-abortion?

ย 

Actually, come to think of it, that's probably a fair assessmentย :doc:

ย 

ย 

The future of the free world coming down to a mayoral candidate for Omaha :ace:ย 

ย 

Welcome to politics in the U.S. :ace:ย 

ย 

Why do I feel like he's gonna flip regardless last minute :ace:ย 

1 minute ago, Vermillion said:

The future of the free world coming down to a mayoral candidate for Omaha :ace:ย 

ย 

Well to politics in the U.S. :ace:ย 

ย 

He could but I could also see Maine pulling out all the stops to change theirs as well if this happensย 

7 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

Well to politics in the U.S. :ace:ย 

ย 

It's not just him. It needs another vote too.

I feel that the polls are not underestimatedย ย like in 2020 .ย Kamala needs one last push
ย 

I don't think he even knows what he's talking about at this point. :rip:ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blade said:

It's not just him. It needs another vote too.

Well aware :coffee2:ย 

17 minutes ago, Adrian14 said:

I feel that the polls are not underestimatedย ย like in 2020 .ย Kamala needs one last push
ย 

They are underestimating... Kamala. The polls know how to poll Trump now; the secret Trump vote doesn't exist. However, Kamala is an enigma, no one knows how to poll someone who jumped in the race last minute. :eli::eli::eli::eli::eli:ย 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

Well aware :coffee2:ย 

Quote me on this and take it to the bank and I'll do something as a punishment if I'm miraculously wrong: nothing is going to happen in NEย 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LIT said:

The administration HAS said they agree with the "de-escalation through escalation" tactic though, so not entirely true! :celestial5:ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

Do you think there's low-key bad blood ? interesting how Obama loves to do sneaky **** behind the scenes, esp. when it's hindering leftists and their very popular policies.

ย 

And will Jim Clyburn be pushing Black people in SC (I live here) to vote for Harris like he did for Biden. Because I haven't heard much from him, either. Get his ass in Black churches now.

I think they will use the Obamas selectively. They don't want Kamala overshadowed and political endorsements can only do so much, look at how the convention hardly moved the needle.

this has been obvious since the beginning of Bibis antics. The fact the Biden admin is still playing along with him as if he's gonna do anything in good faith is laughable.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The administration HAS said they agree with the "de-escalation through escalation" tactic though, so not entirely true! :celestial5:ย 

I still can't believe they blurted out that nonsense and thought anyone was gonna fall for it. What's next, war is peace? Freedom is slavery? Ignorance is strength? :hoetenks:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I still find in hilarious how it literally took a whole month of positive polls for Harris to see any movement in Nate Silvers model yet Trump gets 1 day of good polling and the models back to even again ๐Ÿ’€

15 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

The fact the Biden admin is still playing along with him as if he's gonna do anything in good faith is laughable.

it's nothing to do with Bibi, and more to the fact that Biden's ironclad support for Israel is 100% ideological. He's fully committed to the Zionist project of ethnic cleansing and territorial expansion, and US geopolitical interests, as well as Israel's international legitimacy, are not even remotely nearing factors in the equation.

2 hours ago, Blade said:

CBS polls Harris up everwhere except GA (-1) and PA (tied)ย 

@Relampago.ย Come and get your juice

I think it's alright if she doesn't want to focus on AZ, her visiting this week will help just a bit.

ย 

But in October, I hope she has more events even if she won't be present. Get Mark Kelly on the road again, have Doug come down and do a cute event, whatever. Just do something cause even if she's not up in every poll here it's still a very winnable race.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LIT said:

Momala should start working tirelessly on another ceasefire deal :dancehall:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.