• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Trump is focusing on the rust belt states this week. Which does show his campaign needs more help in those states.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Vermillion said:

Β 

:ahh:Β "I AM COMING AFTER YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT THE THINGS I SAID IN MY PAST!"

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Blade said:

That's assuming NE-02 goes red or NE goes winner take all.

Β 

Or the nightmare scenario that Shelven pointed out that 270-268 isn't enough with some election interference fuckery.

I think i saw that the NE-2 chicanery isn't likely to happen. But yeah if she only has 270 - 272 I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to steal it.

Β 

I kinda want them to go all in NC given recent developments. As much of an EC vote cushon as possible would be good...

Just now, GhostBox said:

Seems like Trump is focusing on the rust belt states this week. Which does show his campaign needs more help in those states.Β 

Β 

Well, Harris needs to get her ass in gear. For now, she has very few stops this week. She needs to go full throttle.

• Like 2

I still believe she will hold all of Biden's states he won in 2020 and add on NC

Β 

nicki.png

• Like 4

Hey girls, how do we feel about voter turn out ? Will it be higher? Lower? Close to the same? Eek

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

I think i saw that the NE-2 chicanery isn't likely to happen. But yeah if she only has 270 - 272 I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to steal it.

Β 

I kinda want them to go all in NC given recent developments. As much of an EC vote cushon as possible would be good...

I don't think 272 is possible

just

270 (MI/WI/PA/NE02) *most likely*

271 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/ME02) *unlikely*

273 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/AK) *unlikely*

274 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/ME02/AK) *unlikely*
276 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/NV) *likely*

Β 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Well, Harris needs to get her ass in gear. For now, she has very few stops this week. She needs to go full throttle.

Agreed. I don't understand the lack of events. Like yea I get it she the vp and has vp duties but, come on. On days she can have rallies have multiple onesΒ 

27 minutes ago, Harriser said:

It doesn't make much demographic sense for NC to be better for Harris than Georgia and Arizona, it would be very strange if she picks up that state but loses those twoΒ :rip:

Β 

Also, a lot of yall are worried about PA but for me it's Wisconsin. I don't trust her white ass with her massive polling errors. The there is Michigan, which looks friendly to Harris but has the wildcard of the uncommitted vote. All in all, it's going to be a nervous few days in NovΒ :rip:

North Carolina has a candidate dragging down the GOP ticket horribly, so at this point I suppose it does. It's probably going to be the 2022 Michigan of this November.

Β 

The Georgia polls keep showing Trump stuck at 10% on avg for the Black vote, and 70% tops for the White vote despite the recent poll leads. So realistically it'll just be up to turnout. Even if theoretically Black men slipped a couple points, young Black women will likely cancel out the Trump gains judging from the voter registration increase.

Β 

As for Arizona, it's certainly plausible Trump ends up winning. He only needs to gain 2 more points from the Hispanic vote in a same turnout environment across the board to barely win if all demographics stayed the same. If the rural White Vote shifts just one point on addition to that, the state would be Trump +1

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

I don't think 272 is possible

just

270 (MI/WI/PA/NE02) *most likely*

271 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/ME02) *unlikely*

273 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/AK) *unlikely*

274 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/ME02/AK) *unlikely*
276 (MI/WI/PA/NE02/NV) *likely*

Β 

Wait @WildAmericanΒ i found a 272 map nnn

272 (MI/AZ/PA/NE02/ME02)Β 

also unlikely just due to ME02 being so Trumpy

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

Wait @WildAmericanΒ i found a 272 map nnn

272 (MI/AZ/PA/NE02/ME02)Β 

also unlikely just due to ME02 being so Trumpy

oh yeah i didn't mean 272 exactly (but there you go haha didn't a good ME2 poll come out for Kamala recently lol)

Β 

i just meant, like you said, if it was close like that, i'd be worried about what they'd doΒ :eli:

At this point, the October Surprise could be that Biden sends us into another regime change war to defend Israel.

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

Β 

This might be very important if it's a close race in some of the states. Ground game usually matters.Β 

Wait a minute…

Β 

Β 

Not this 2020 tweet resurfacing now of all times :skull:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Wait a minute…

Β 

Β 

Not this 2020 tweet resurfacing now of all times :skull:

I've literally only seen right wingers on Twitter bringing this tweet up. Only then to be bombared with pictures and videos of Diddy and trump together multiple times
Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

Β 

If Stein has ads with Trump and Robinson this could be great for the Harris campaign πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

If Stein has ads with Trump and Robinson this could be great for the Harris campaign πŸ‘πŸΌ

Harris has ads with Trump and Robinson :rip:Β 

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I've literally only seen right wingers on Twitter bringing this tweet up. Only then to be bombared with pictures and videos of Diddy and trump together multiple times
Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Well, what do you think the algorithm on Twitter is for? It favors right wing talking points no matter what your political alignment is because that's what Elon Musk wants to be seen and engaged with, while leftists are completely buried and in some cases quietly shadow banned.

Β 

Trump being linked with Diddy will be just as damaging as him being linked with Epstein. Which is to say, not at all. His supporters couldn't possibly care less.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.