2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

1 minute ago, Vermillion said:

And this is all it comes down to - he wouldn't be going anywhere unless the internals were indicating he was a drag on the ticket. Period, point blank.

I guess their logic is "if they replaced Kamala and it's working, we can replace this dude and it'll work" lol.

• Like 1

• Replies 48.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Robinson showing up on the ballot this November

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

And this is all it comes down to - he wouldn't be going anywhere unless the internals were indicating he was a drag on the ticket. Period, point blank.

We should starting tweeting at him that it's just the deep state and he should stay in like a true patriot and fight backย :eli:

• Haha 7

NC GOP was too late to beat at least some of the ballot printing by the way :coffee2:ย 

ย 

ย 

19 minutes ago, Blade said:

@Relampago. Sis go get the AZ Mornon vote out for Kamala!

Not a bad idea! The Republican mayor from Mesa, John Giles who endorsed Kamala has the biggest Mormon population in the Phoenix area. So I can absolutely see this giving her a bit more momentum in AZ :party:

ย 

That's what I'm telling y'all about AZ. Her whole "appeal to the right/Republican-lite voters" is tailor made for people in AZ. Yeah, there's Republicans here but many of them are actually principled and see Trump has a danger to the party and the country thanks to the John McCain/Jeff Flake effect, and Kari Lake/Blake Masters being such awful candidates that AZ voters were ashamed to even elect them. People from here are pretty passionate about our state's reputation, always having to live in the shadow of California, so a lot of people here have been trying to shed the poor racist reputation we had during the Sheriff Joe Arpaio/SB 1070 days.ย 
ย 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Not a bad idea! The Republican mayor from Mesa, John Giles who endorsed Kamala has the biggest Mormon population in the Phoenix area. So I can absolutely see this giving her a bit more momentum in AZ :party:

ย 

That's what I'm telling y'all about AZ. Her whole "appeal to the right/Republican-lite voters" is tailor made for people in AZ. Yeah, there's Republicans here but many of them are actually principled and see Trump has a danger to the party and the country thanks to the John McCain/Jeff Flake effect, and Kari Lake/Blake Masters being such awful candidates that AZ voters were ashamed to even elect them. People from here are pretty passionate about our state's reputation, always having to live in the shadow of California, so a lot of people here have been trying to shed the poor racist reputation we had during the Sheriff Joe Arpaio/SB 1070 days.ย 
ย 

I need you to get to soaking ASAP so we can get that Mormon vote. :jonny:ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TrymeB said:

They are saying vote Jill Stein?

"BUT โ€” they're urging a vote against Trump, saying he'd "accelerate the killing in Gaza." They're also urging people to "avoid third-party candidates that could inadvertently boost his chances."

11 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

In today's politics chat room messaging a minor isย nothing.ย Genuinely surprised the right is clutching its pearls.

ย 

Where did all these standards come from all of a sudden?

I don't think this is true. It's maybe one of the few things that still could matter.ย 

10 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

In today's politics chat room messaging a minor isย nothing.ย Genuinely surprised the right is clutching its pearls.

ย 

Where did all these standards come from all of a sudden?

The way I wouldn't be shocked if this was a leak from Trump's team/NC GOP after seeing his numbers bringing down other down ballot Republicans. But like everyone has said... what could be worse than his previous statements? Everyone knew how awful of a candidate he was.

• Thanks 1

The PAC that ended Madison Cawthorne's career is behind the story that's about to drop on Mark Robinson on CNN apparently :coffee2:ย 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

?????????

ย 

**** this woman and all the women who stay with men like this. How ******* stupid do you have to be? These people hate immigrants and non-white people and you're okay with them being around your non-white children? Why? Because he's their dad? How do you sleep at night knowing your husband looks at your child and thinks less of them because they're not "pure white"? ******* pathetic.

Yeah, honestly I think pedophilia is absolutely one of the few things left that people will actually draw the line on.ย I don't think even Trump would be safe from airtight proof that he was grooming minors or interacting with minors in an explicit way.ย 

ย 

I wonder if this will affect the presidential race at all though, since I feel like it's quite easy to vote blue for governor but then Trump for president because the contrast is clearer, at least from the perspective of the average voter, when Robinson is a pedophile and Trump isn't. But it could just tank Republicans up and down the ballot even more, who knows.

• Like 2

Trump was friends with Epstein and diddy; I'm hoping the diddy evidence has a smoking gun to bury Trump once and for allย 

1 minute ago, woohoo said:

Trump was friends with Epstein and diddy; I'm hoping the diddy evidence has a smoking gun to bury Trump once and for allย 

There could be evidence of Trump actually on Epstein island with underage girls and he would still have voters. They would make excuses for him. It's a big cult.ย 

ย 

ou right up my alley, I am rewatching Veep rn dd

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, Jackson said:

ย 

Girl that's it?

That's it? :ace:ย 

ย 

No one buys Trump campaign is sincere in its criticism here.ย 

ย 

They're trying to kill two birds with one stone : distance itself from its own Nazi problems AND stop the down-ticket bloodletting.

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

ย 

Here I was thinking he was going to be outed trying to groom or traffic a child via a chat room and this is it? If it were anyone else I'd call this damaging but like... Mark Robinson has a history of quoting Hitler so I don't think this should be news to anyoneย :deadbanana2:

• Like 5

Trump's team is trying to break anchor so they hyped this up all morning on the last day Robinson can drop out, only for it to completely deflate before launch :deadbanana:

ย 

Newsflash: Mark Robinson has been running as a black nazi :deadvision:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.