[Day 894] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Vermillion
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

Tables turn, the tables turn...

XOaZlkC.png

• Thanks 1

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

Not the 3 day special operation turning Russia into a North Korea and Iran puppet state

XOaZlkC.png

• Haha 2

I thought Russia was supposed to supply weapons to Iran to help them attack Israel?

XOaZlkC.png

• Haha 4

brigitte-nielsen.gif

• Haha 2

Can't wait for Zelensky to place a puppet government in Moscow by the end of 2024. The European State of United Ukraine Republic is coming for biggest European power by 2026. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Edited by Eat The Acid
  • Haha 1

putin-shrug-2018-world-cup.gif

32 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

putin-shrug-2018-world-cup.gif

wtf this offensive has been extremely effective. Theyre currently 6 hours outside Moscow. 

• Like 2

Is putin burning in hell yet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the outcome of the war is Ukraine extending its borders

XOaZlkC.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Like 1

I know Putin's stiff *ss is seething :clack:

Glad to hear he retains the support of the NYT at least

spacer.png

Ukraine pulling Uno Reverse card :deadbanana:And seemingly doing it successfully? 

Russia-Ukraine war: List of key events, day 902 | Russia-Ukraine war News | Al Jazeera

- President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Ukraine's forces were advancing in the Russian region of Kursk with Kyiv claiming control of at least 1,000 square kilometres (386sq miles) of Russia. Ukraine said the week-old offensive was creating a strategic buffer zone to protect its border areas from Russian attacks.

- Germany issued a European arrest warrant for a Ukrainian diving instructor over his alleged involvement in the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines in the Baltic Sea in 2022.

- Russia has launched more than 10,000 cases against people accused of "discrediting" the army since it began its full-scale invasion of Ukraine, according to the Mediazona website, which monitors the country's courts.

- Polish prosecutors said that they formally indicted Pavel Rubtsov, better known as Pablo Gonzalez, on charges of espionage. The dual Russian-Spanish man was part of a prisoner swap between Russia and the West last month.

____

Ukraine already claiming control of territory that is 50% larger than my own's country land area

Ukraine planning evacuation corridors for civilians in Kursk, says deputy PM

Video: Russia offers $1,600-$4,000 for trench-digging jobs as Ukraine forces advance | CNN

Ukraine is pushing farther into Russia's Kursk region after claiming hundreds of square miles of territory. CNN has uncovered online job vacancies for trench diggers in Russia's Kursk region, as satellite imagery shows a new trench system has been dug in the region. CNN's Erin Burnett reports.

200.gif?cid=6c09b952nz40rn02d3yjlahk3xzr

This is an absolute shambles for Russia. Humiliating :deadbanana4:

But I thought Ukraine was 'defending' itself? I don't think invading Russia is a great idea, this is just gonna keep the war longer and longer :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

But I thought Ukraine was 'defending' itself? I don't think invading Russia is a great idea, this is just gonna keep the war longer and longer :deadbanana2:

In a war like this, If I recall right, it's called preemptive strike. Sometimes the best defense it to attack, it's not unfamiliar.

14 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

It might be a way for Ukraine to get a more advantageous peace treaty. Russia won't let this turn into a frozen conflict (a la Transnistria and South Ossetia/Abkhazia) if Ukraine is occupying a piece of Russian territory.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.