[Day 832] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Vermillion
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

@karma police Wow. Thank you for your refugee efforts. Thanks as well for your posts. I try to update here at least weekly but I don't see as much from others here anymore. I guess until something "drastic" (although subjective) I guess that won't be the case. 

well, it was known from the day one that public interest will dry up with time.
Luckily, Russians are flopping badly.

Btw. it's actually funny, but main reason of Lavrov's tour through these African banana states is to reassure them about weaponry deliveries that Russia is no longer able to fulfil due to the collapse of their industry.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

click at own discretion- russians castrating Ukrainian prisoner of war:

7 hours ago, karma police said:

ehh, my return to this thread
I spent nearly one month volunteering on the Ukrainian border helping refugees escaping the war, but it exhausted me mentally so much that I had to take a break from life
Anyway, hope every Ukrainian atrl is safe and sound.

Also, very important paper from Yale:

here's the presentation in pdf:
https://yale.app.box.com/s/7f6agg5ezscj234kahx35lil04udqgeo

Thank you for volunteering your time to help the people who need it the most. It’s important to take a break and recuperate for your own mental and physical health, but your aid to the Ukrainian people won’t be forgotten. I hope you will get the chance to come visit Ukraine after the war and feel some Ukrainian hospitality in return :heart2: 

43 minutes ago, karma police said:

And we have people on this website saying that the West is the reason for this war, and not Russians behaving like animals. I’m sick to my stomach and shaking with rage

I left this thread when ATRL deleted all of the important early war posts and it's mostly unusable now with every embedded link getting its own 503 error but I still read about the war daily from other sources and appreciate seeing people still posting here as well.

The stuff about torturing is some of the sickest **** out there. You can tell it's a routine thing for Russians, no hesitation and certainly not the first time they had done this. What we don't see them happily film in videos is worse.

Somehow Zelensky being approached by Vogue to talk about Ukrainian values and life in war caused more outrage here than any of the disgusting acts of depravity the invaders have been up to not just on this one occasion.

14 hours ago, karma police said:

:deadvision: they truly have became the next ISIS.

But I also heard the castrated guy was a PDF file? 

Russia bombed the jail where they were holding prisoners from Azovstal so that they could never speak about the torture they received. A terrorist state

3 hours ago, arceus said:

:deadvision: they truly have became the next ISIS.

But I also heard the castrated guy was a PDF file? 

That's what they call lgbtq people. It's more likely that the executed/castrated person was gay

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/06/war-crimes-lgbtq-people-ukraine-worse-people-can-imagine/

We know from the countless cases of rape all over Ukraine that Russian terrorists aren't opposed to raping women, children or infants. It is encouraged

:deadvision: Can't the west (and China) just intervene? I'm sure China will be happy to annex some parts of Russia too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.