[Day 730] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

2 hours ago, katykater said:

I find that interesting cause Russia has used terms like "new world order" while talking about their plans for Ukraine and Europe but suddenly the QAnon people are here for it, no longer fighting their NWO conspiracy. Considering how conspiracy minded a lot of the right wingers are I'm surprised by the overwhelming support for Russia that's coming from there.

Poland has REALLY turned a corner, no matter their social conservatism, they are helping Ukraine a lot unlike Hungary.... 

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

Poland has REALLY turned a corner, no matter their social conservatism, they are helping Ukraine a lot unlike Hungary.... 

Which also begs the question, if Ukraine enters EU, the socially conservative block will only become bigger and that's bad.

2 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Which also begs the question, if Ukraine enters EU, the socially conservative block will only become bigger and that's bad.

Ukraine is not a religiously conservative country like Poland and Hungary. People are conservative, yes, but Ukraine still is very progressive as far as abortion and surrogacy goes. Ukraine even has pride parades that grow larger every year.

26 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Ukraine is not a religiously conservative country like Poland and Hungary. People are conservative, yes, but Ukraine still is very progressive as far as abortion and surrogacy goes. Ukraine even has pride parades that grow larger every year.

As long as the orthodox church plays a big role in politics, I have my reservations with Ukraine.

Putin, sis.. what did you do? :clown:

Your crappy military can’t even handle Ukraine. Who are you threatening?  

You don’t t want NONE OF THIS. ? 

Edited by frenchyisback

9 hours ago, katykater said:

Tim Cook should indeed register as a Chinese agent and should be liable whenever that relationship with China finally breaks and Apple stock holders start losing money because of his Merkel-Like stupidity.

Good luck booking those “unpredictable consequences” you speak of :clown:

Edited by Mr.Link

11 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

But they also just declared that Ukrainian women raped by Russian soldiers can't have an abortion in their country. :monkey:

12 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Nnnnn; sis didn't you attack me on OldTRL cause I said Ukraine was more liberal than Russia and you said how they hate the gays equally, now this switch comment :skull:

I will give props to big cities in Poland that held great and big pride parades tho!

50 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Nnnnn; sis didn't you attack me on OldTRL cause I said Ukraine was more liberal than Russia and you said how they hate the gays equally, now this switch comment :skull:

I will give props to big cities in Poland that held great and big pride parades tho!

I’m not sure, I don’t remember. Maybe it was my

20 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

That's why I am opposed to Ukraine joining the EU.

Give them a deal like Switzerland but do not give them the power to paralyze Europe decision making.

Zelinski is already showing to be quite the arrogant guy tbh seeing how he banished the German president & gives good points & bad points to the allies on a daily basis.

2 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

That's why I am opposed to Ukraine joining the EU.

Give them a deal like Switzerland but do not give them the power to paralyze Europe decision making.

Zelinski is already showing to be quite the arrogant guy tbh seeing how he banished the German president & gives good points & bad points to the allies on a daily basis.

I think for a good while Ukraine will be pro anything European just to distance themselves from Russia and its influence and Zelenskyy, if he's still in power by that time, being straightforward as he is would be a valuable asset to EU that notoriously slept on East European issues and concerns in favor of such DOA projects like Nord Stream 2.

Ukraine isn't gonna be a bigger issue than the "more favorable" brexiting UK and bankrupting Greece were, most of the focus is probably gonna be on the far right dictatorship that France has potential to turn into.

Poland is helping Ukraine a lot because they actually understand that if Ukraine fails, Putin will come after them next

Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia realized it as well

14 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

But they also just declared that Ukrainian women raped by Russian soldiers can't have an abortion in their country. :monkey:

Its unfortunate but such women should move to progressive EU countries ASAP and seek abortions and asylum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.