Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

Unpopular opinion but I’m really enjoying days gone. Can anyone recommend similar games? I’ve played red dead and last of us.

the two that could look similar to days gone are

1. evil within 2

2. Max max

which one is better ?

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Kern

20 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

Unpopular opinion but I’m really enjoying days gone. Can anyone recommend similar games? I’ve played red dead and last of us.

the two that could look similar to days gone are

1. evil within 2

2. Max max

which one is better ?

I recommend the Evil Within Duology if possible.

Evil Within 2's gameplay mechanic has been modified to be more casual friendly, the combat was an improvement from its predecessor but it's less horror and more like action horror. Evil Within 1, while the control seems a bit clunky, has an excellent creepy atmosphere, the story is also better (for me) and there are parts of the game that's absolutely dreadful. In EW2, you can go full Rambo against the enemies and even abuse certain abilities; in EW1, item management should be carefully observed as you have limited supplies of them.

If you want an action-horror game with casual-friendly gameplay and character story, go for Evil Within 2. If you want to  scare yourself and experience survival horror and better plot, go for Evil Within 1.

I personally like 1 much more that I platinum'd the game. But really, I recommend both.

Also Days Gone is a hidden Gem. Also platinum'd that one.

I don't have an opinion on Mad Max as I'm yet to play that game.

Edited by FailSafe

I beat SpongeBob Rehydrated last night since it was free with PS+ and I had it as a kid, was cute 

also beat a play through of Pokémon SoulSilver yesterday as well, iconic as always :fan:

I’m not sure what to focus on next. I’m playing Uncharted 1 (for like the 5th time) but this time on crushing for the first time ever and it’s kicking my ass :deadbanana2:

I started Mass Effect 2 last month and have played an hour or two and I know I will love it but I want to have multiple hours in a row that I can dedicate to it and I’ve been so busy with work lately

The original FFVII is what I'm mostly playing atm. I think I'm nearly done with disc 2.

Though I did get my PS1 modded recently so it's region free now so I have imported some Japanese games that were never released in PAL as they're so cheap compared to their NA counterparts. :deadbanana4:

Still playing Warzone and still hating almost every minute of it. Masochist tingz. 

Inscryption is one of the most games ever.

:jonny4:

It’s a card game in a game it’s really fun and the story is incredible!!! :giraffe:

I want to know if anyone has played these polarising games 

- death stranding 

- control

and if they liked it ?

Got Hitman 3 and GTA V on sale. Can’t believe H3 is running at 60-120 FPS on 2160x1440 at all highest settings except shadows. It looks bonkers.

On 7/7/2022 at 4:57 AM, Rv1709 said:

I want to know if anyone has played these polarising games 

- death stranding 

- control

and if they liked it ?

Actually loved both :clap3:

2 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

Actually loved both :clap3:

Oh which one should I start first? I’ve got mixed feelings about DS being slow and prodding 

17 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

Oh which one should I start first? I’ve got mixed feelings about DS being slow and prodding 

I think Control is much easier to get into and I did prefer it overall. Solid game start to finish for me. 

DS is definitely not for everyone, but its rewarding if you stick with it as it gets better as it goes on. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Quarry:kitty:

Picked up my dusty copy of Pokemon Arceus. Like YES it is cheap and the graphics are disgusting, it's still kinda fun to run around and fight pokemon. I only really know the first two generations of Pokemon so I'm constantly meeting random things and being like wtf is this, but it's also fun to discover and learn new pokemon.

Story is appalling tho. Will be promptly putting it up for sale second-hand as soon as I'm done.

Uncharted 4, 1 & 2.

On 7/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, V$. said:

Stray :gaycat4:

Love it! The gaycat game :gaycat5:

A SLAY. A 10/10. :gaycat1:

I wanna buy it too but it seems that game is very short like Little Nightmares :rip:

Recently restarted my Animal Crossing island and was super excited to play but I'm suddenly feeling unmotivated :( It's such a comforting game tho:heart:

I'm really interested in "As Dusk Falls". Has anyone here played it?

On 5/31/2022 at 1:00 AM, Cas said:

Currently on Life Is Strange: True Colours. Playing this game made me want to move to Colorado. Gorgeous nature.

Oh! I NEED TO FINISH THIS!! I have loved the Life is Strange games so far. Best one was the first one imo

Playing The Outer Worlds for the first time and so far I'm really enjoying it nothing groundbreaking but just kinda fun so far  

On 7/25/2022 at 11:21 PM, pixie_dust said:

Recently restarted my Animal Crossing island and was super excited to play but I'm suddenly feeling unmotivated :( It's such a comforting game tho:heart:

I'm really interested in "As Dusk Falls". Has anyone here played it?

Oh! I NEED TO FINISH THIS!! I have loved the Life is Strange games so far. Best one was the first one imo

The first one is truly the best. It was so sad and it was gettign more and more depressing as the game went on. And the ending :weeps:

Got to play Cyberpunk 2077, finally, had it since release day, but didn't play it, I heard that the new patch did fix most of the issues, and I would like to say that it was a masterpiece, everything about the game was capitivating, still needs some improvements. The story got me in my feels. :clap3:

Finished my first playthrough of Cold Steel 3 at 160 hours :deadbanana4: Sadly, they didn't put anything new for NG+ :chick3:

Might play CS4 or Tokyo Xanadu next :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.