Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

The Sims 4 because I bought the eco pack which is useless anyway.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Kern

12 minutes ago, prézli said:

It can be messy if you vote for the free love / open relationships action plan 

1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

It can be messy if you vote for the free love / open relationships action plan 

Oh, hm. Let me try then. :gaycat4:

On 8/8/2023 at 3:12 AM, prézli said:

Bless your heart, it sounds so promising, but it is still in their flop era.

On 8/5/2023 at 10:22 AM, DanyelP23 said:

Is anyone here playing Baldur's TABS Gate 3?:jonny6:

I had no idea and never played Dungeons and Dragons ever and it is my first turn base game but I'm having so much fun!

I made a half elf bard and the he looks actually nice in the cut-scenes. No 100 mods needed like in Inquisition either:fan:

Screenshot-2023-08-04-023311.png

:giraffe:
Damn, your Bard looks cute here (while foolishly clicking on button and metamorph an innocent into an octopus forever. But i get it, the angle is way too cute not to do it :-*)

I'm also new to DnD and want to have a queer group of gayles to carry me in MP sessions. :gaycat2:

On 8/4/2023 at 10:22 PM, DanyelP23 said:

Is anyone here playing Baldur's TABS Gate 3?:jonny6:

I had no idea and never played Dungeons and Dragons ever and it is my first turn base game but I'm having so much fun!

I made a half elf bard and the he looks actually nice in the cut-scenes. No 100 mods needed like in Inquisition either:fan:

Screenshot-2023-08-04-023311.png

Yes :jonnycat:

It just might dethrone Tears of the Kingdom as my GOTY. Now TotK is better than my fav game of all time (BOTW), but it doesn't feel fresh, new, and exciting like BG3. The wow factor literally happened 6 years ago and games like BG3 deserve to be rewarded this time. I'm used to games like Fire Emblem for turned-based, but whew this takes a massive **** on anything I've played in the genre. 

Edited by Starshine

I've been waiting for BG3 ever since I saw the trailer back in like 2019/2020, I felt like I was going to be disappointed when it came out because I set the bar so high for it and let me just say, it has succeeded ALL of those expectations. I've always loved CRPG's ala Pathfinder, Pillars of Eternity but this one is sooo much more casual and accessible compared to those (Plus character creation is infinitely more better). 

I will say the inventory management system is absolutely horrible though and I don't know how they made a worse system than DOS2 :rip:

Druid Drow in my first run, looking at going Monk Githyanki in my second!

Took some random screenshots from my first scene with my guardian / dream guide in Baldur's Gate 3.

Screenshot-2023-08-07-044339.png

Screenshot-2023-08-07-044322.png

I'm really happy with how both my character and the dream guide look in cinematic motion (mostly)

It was a good idea to make a "generally" handsome fantasy character because there are a lot of funny himbo-lite animations when it comes to the face:gaycatney5:

Also love the heterochromia feature. Probably gonna do it for my second playthrough as well.

I got that item which gives you a bunch of intelligence (won't spoil where) and instead of using it on Gale I am keeping it for my bard:hippo: and not hiding it either.

Screenshot-2023-08-10-051126.png 

Screenshot-2023-08-10-030417.png

I don't really mind the dirt on the face outside of cinematics, but inside them it is a little jarring. Wonder if there will be a mod for that in the future:nicole:

Now I will attempt to rob my traders of their gold just because I'm bored. I got one item in the Underdark which seems very good for pickpocketing and I am using it on Astarion:lakitu:

Edited by DanyelP23

I’m only two hours into Baldur’s Gate III and omg, I can already tell it’s going to be among my favorites of all time :deadbanana:

I was about to pop a vein in the Adamantine forge when fighting those fire demons with wings.

I still have not touched the boss there.

I need to get the second Mithral Ore but I consumed way to many HP potions getting the first one instead of getting fire resistance potions/scrolls because they took me by surprise.

I also need to find the moulds that I want cuz so far I got the ones I don't care for:clownny:

I'm so close to level 6, I wanna get it before heading out to act 2 though it seems impossible. I'm not sure - do I get exp from killing NPC? I might have to slay some more goblins.

Also, am I the only one who could not pay attention to the whole Nere thing from a story pov?

I sided against him cuz those Mushrooms kinda grew on me :gaycatney5:

Baldur's Gate 3:

Spoiler

I finally managed to get the Blood of Lathander BEFORE triggering the dialogue/fight in the Githyanki Creche.

The way I lied to a godess, and then made it out wihtout a scratch because I used Phagstarion to k1ll all the ppl in my way before speaking to the Inquisitor. Afterwards, when I was out of the astral plane, I didn't have to fight anyone and sneaked through the mountain secret entrance:jonny5: First time I went through the main entrance and I got my ass beat super heard:clownny:

• Haha 1

I'm tempted by BG3 but that price... :rip: Have y'all bought it on Steam ?

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm tempted by BG3 but that price... :rip: Have y'all bought it on Steam ?

I bought it on Steam. Is 60$ not the standard price for any AAA game?

I think for the amount of content it has it's worth the price.

I think I'm at about 60-70h in the game and I barely started act II:deadbanana4:

Edited by DanyelP23

I’m 10 hrs deep and I’m not even close to being done with Act I :rip: the way this game is going to consume my life for weeks on end 

also the scene when you investigate the animal noises coming from the barn on the abandoned village - I screamed 

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I bought it on Steam. Is 60$ not the standard price for any AAA game?

I think for the amount of content it has it's worth the price.

I think I'm at about 60-70h in the game and I barely started act II:deadbanana4:

I mostly play on Switch and buy my games day one for around 40€. I also sell most of them for the same price after finishing the game, but paying 60€ for a digital game I don’t possess is crazy to me :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Is 60$ not the standard price for any AAA game?

Lately PS5 titles are $70 USD and $100 for the deluxe editions. 

For as much as I'm into everything Batman, I hate that it took me so long to finally get into Gotham Knights. I started playing it when it very first released, but the most I've played it has been within the past couple of weeks. Tonight, though, is when it finally hit me. It actually is a really great game. People, including myself, didn't give it enough credit.

My Sims 4 remake of Sims 2 Riverblossom Hills low key has me shook atm. Got down the concept I want to do and wow I'm really excited about it. 

It elevates the game so much to play with households that have an actual storyline and twists to them. 

• Like 1

Been replaying the entire Five Nights at Freddy's franchise before the movie release this year.

Enjoying it, but the horror aspect really PLUMMETED after Sister Location :deadbanana4: At least the lore is fun to decipher although it's getting more confusing with each game.

I've been addicted to Texas Chainsaw Massacre these past few days, all bugs aside it's a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

As Of Late

Raft

Story Of Seasons: Wonderful Life

Phasmophobia (New Update)

BG3 ACT II

The way my companions are serving highschool jocks mocking someone while talking to Roah Moonglow because she's so short:bibliahh:

smug.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.