• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Outlaws

• Kern

• McNulty

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2023 at 5:44 PM, VeniceBeach said:

Orphan Black. Incredible TV show with an engaging and complex plot, I watched 5 seasons in a week or so, highly recommended :WAP:

****, I almost forgot about this one. I stopped watching it because they removed it from netflix and I almost finished it 

-- 

I just watched Severance, it's on Apple TV. It's amazing!

MV5BMjkwZjcwMGQtNDAzOC00YjJiLThiYTgtNWU3 

--

Also, y'all should watch FROM, season 2 is airing (but kinda slow) but y'all gonna love season 1! 

MV5BNDQxOGI4ZjItM2NhZC00Y2FhLWEwZTAtZTc2

The last thing he told me - not bad...

Silo - loving it so far

Great Expectations - Havent finished it yet but its creepy. dunno how to feel about it

Citadel - only 2 eps in.

• ATRL Administrator

I finished Muted today, starring Aron Piper and Manu Rios from Elité. It’s on Netflix. 

muted-netflix-review.jpg

Sergio Ciscar (Piper) is released from prison 6 years after having killed his parents when he was still underaged. During that time, Sergio hasn’t said a word nor has collaborated with the justice system, so the motivations for the crime and the intentions he has by now are a mystery. Ana Dussel, a young psychiatrist, and her team are in charge of determining his potential danger to society by secretly watching him day and night as if he was an animal  

Currently rewatching this gem.

The first 2 seasons = literally perfect

spacer.png

On 5/29/2023 at 12:01 AM, Venom said:

THIS DOCUSERIES WAS SO ******* GOOD AND WILD OMG

5UEQTyD.jpg

Wait, I might use my free trial (if any) to watch this :mandown:

HBO'sPerry Mason can't be this bad

Law & Order rightfully lives on forever 

Just finished the final episode of Manifest. Why is there no thread :weeps:

A friend convinced me to watch Pose and man it was a struggle to get through the first episode. He said it gets better but I don't know if I believe him 

On 6/4/2023 at 3:00 PM, Venom said:

I liked the first season… But then it starts bringing the Vatican and Moses and the Arc, then Egyptology, then dream interpretation, secret military agencies… I was like wtf. No cohesive story line at all.

31 minutes ago, KanMap said:

I liked the first season… But then it starts bringing the Vatican and Moses and the Arc, then Egyptology, then dream interpretation, secret military agencies… I was like wtf. No cohesive story line at all.

This show is all over the place lmao. It takes all these twists and turns and it’s not necessarily good by any means but it’s one of those shows where I have to keep watching because I need to find out how they conclude everything. 

Since you said you liked the first season, you could always watch the last episode if you’re curious how it ends lol.

I watched Kotaro Lives Alone this weekend. Damn, the ability that this series has to make you laugh for 10 seconds and then crush your soul in an instant... Some scenes made me so emotional.

Finished S1 of Severance and loved it. It's kinda small in scope but they still managed to do ton of world building. Liked the vibe and all the twists.

Also done with Barry and loved it as well, amazing on all levels - acting, writing, directing. I binged it and the change in tone between the first two and the last two seasons was really noticeable - the first 2 are more of a dark comedy, while the last 2 are straight up tragedy with some jokes here and there, but it didn't impact the quality imo. Love the type of humor.

The queer couple in Barry was unexpected but it's prob one of my favorites ever, they were v cute :date2:  Ditto the one in Severance

i'm shook about 8 Tage (8 days). it's pure slayage!

Had above watched "The Lake".... The first season was mid. 

Now I started watching the second season and the first episode is absolutely terrible. 

Sorry just my thoughts. It's kinda like why was this horrible show even renewed. 

On 6/1/2023 at 2:42 PM, KanMap said:

Currently rewatching this gem.

The first 2 seasons = literally perfect

spacer.png

Masterpiece, too bad the ending and final season were kind of mid.

22 hours ago, Leptine said:

Masterpiece, too bad the ending and final season were kind of mid.

I agree but it’s a satisfying ending for me at least 

On 6/4/2023 at 10:00 AM, Venom said:

I loved it!

On 10/14/2022 at 4:28 PM, bluceleste said:

I'm surprised Prisma (Amazon Prime) hasn't become an international sensation yet like Skam and Young Royals. I really enjoyed it.

prisma-Prime-Video-Prisma-19.jpg

prisma-Prime-Video-Prisma-19-2.jpg

Just watched it and I recommend everyone to do the same :giraffe:

• Like 1

Watching Madre de Alquiler (The Surrogacy) on Netflix and La Casa de Los Famosos México. 

My bf is making me watch How to Get Away with Murder but after watching half of S1 I must say I don't love it :chick3: Does it get better?

2 hours ago, aaron511 said:

My bf is making me watch How to Get Away with Murder but after watching half of S1 I must say I don't love it :chick3: Does it get better?

It’s a binge-able show for me but Wes is still one of the worst TV characters ever.

Just finished this one.
Slow at times but it’s a cute show.spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.