Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Outlaws

• Kern

• McNulty

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

meh, let me go back to Community then

no, give it a try. I just have very high standards and my brain craves complex quality levels of art when it comes to entertainment 

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

no, give it a try. I just have very high standards and my brain craves complex quality levels of art when it comes to entertainment 

Mine too. I hate boring shows with no creativity 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Mine too. I hate boring shows with no creativity 

omg, I was joking hahaha, I'm not that pretentious but I do agree, Netflix is pushing out cheap shows just for the sake of it.

3 minutes ago, shyboi said:

omg, I was joking hahaha, I'm not that pretentious but I do agree, Netflix is pushing out cheap shows just for the sake of it.

HBO and Apple are really at where the heat is at 

Edited by stupidjock

ive got 2 eps to go with the 3bp and its gotten so close to being great at times.

i fear some of the casting has let the show down. the bob girl who see the numbers, the new zealand girl, and the chubby game of thrones guy are so annoying to me :skull:

i think it started out pretty decently tho, but that faded a bit after things were revealed.

I like 3 Body Problem so far, after 2 episodes

But I'm concerned that they're spending

so much time on that stupid VR plot line

10 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I like 3 Body Problem so far, after 2 episodes

But I'm concerned that they're spending

so much time on that stupid VR plot line

I just finished the show, the VR is an important plot point but yeah it will be solved in a few episodes

Recently I finished FROM with my mom, it was okay overall, the writing could have been better and I really hope it can get a satisfying ending because currently we have way more questions than answers.

Three Body Problem on Netflix was great, really unique and interesting story I hope it gets season 2 and a bigger budget going forward. Going to buy the books cause I cant wait to see what happens next and the science aspect of the story was so cool and believable.

Wanted to watch The Curse with Emma Stone next, is it any good?

Hoarders - I like how Netflix switches up what season they have

Catfish - MTV has it on for like half a day each day now so it's fun to re-watch

Seinfeld - a total vibe. 

I watch GG daily. Dorothy, Blanche, Rose, Sophia are the best :heart2:

Community S02 even though the characters got ridiculous, the season is still so good 

Could you guys recommend good shows that make me go crazy a la Severance?

I'm looking for shows that I won't be able to stop watching.

35 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Could you guys recommend good shows that make me go crazy a la Severance?

I'm looking for shows that I won't be able to stop watching.

Dark

Lost

Edited by McNulty
  • Thanks 1

3 Body Problem - book is much better than the show. I don't know why they changed so much, they really didn't have to Netflix'd it, the plot was good enough.

How come no one ever speaks about The Alienist :duca: I'm loving this.

Shogun, so good!! :falcon:

I started watching The Fallout, the new series on Amazon Prime. After 30 minutes, it got so boring I had to stop. :zzz:

I hope someday the creators of these types of shows will understand that the most interesting aspect of the dystopic movies/series is how do they survive immediately after the danger happen. We don't care about the time jump and what happens to humanity 200 years later. :zzz:

"Glory" is cool but tends to drag a bit and sometimes I forget what is it even about because of all the new plotlines

Shrill is the epitome of mediocre. And yet I'm watching

On 4/14/2024 at 5:26 AM, Zaynsus said:

I started watching The Fallout, the new series on Amazon Prime. After 30 minutes, it got so boring I had to stop. :zzz:

I hope someday the creators of these types of shows will understand that the most interesting aspect of the dystopic movies/series is how do they survive immediately after the danger happen. We don't care about the time jump and what happens to humanity 200 years later. :zzz:

I watched it and I think it's pretty good.

4 hours ago, KanMap said:

I watched it and I think it's pretty good.

I realize I was too quick to judge but I kept watching and it got really interesting, especially after the "plot twist", so I watched the entire season and I liked it.

Also, I feel really stupid after reading my previous post because I had no idea it was an adaptation of a video game. :dies:

On 3/29/2024 at 11:51 PM, flower moon said:

i just finished ep 6 and :deadbanana4:

Reveal hidden contents

some extremely disgusting/gruesome scenes in there

Best anime on Hulu?

Rewatching Drop Dead Diva. This show should be more popular. It's so good.

beauty-queen.gif

Cheaters - 8.5/10. For a show with only six 30 minute episodes it did a fantastic job of creating such a complex set of characters. Throuples are gross but the show makes the fantasy of one seem so hot lol

On 3/30/2024 at 9:14 AM, shyboi said:

is very cheap and the plot weak

lmao i loved it. i guess it can be a bit dense because of the scientific terminology and concepts but the intensity in some eps was amazing. i liked everything about it and i hope i get a season 2 :superman:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.