TV shows you watched recently

Maddox

Rewatching the Magicians, and the cinematography is amazing. I love the spell casting choreography 

musical-spell.gif

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Outlaws

• Kern

• McNulty

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

we will ALL be watching come December 20th 

Edited by Chiidish

Lessons in Chemistry 4.5/10 (really bad screenplay imo)

Fellow Travelers 8.5/10

The Good Fight S2 9/10

think I'll finish The Morning Show S3 and start Slow Horses S3 soon:ducky:

On 12/18/2023 at 11:21 PM, stupidjock said:

3rd season of Person of Interest is so :jonny:

Ahh, broadcast television :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 1:09 AM, AaronBryceSufjan said:

Lessons in Chemistry 4.5/10 (really bad screenplay imo)

Fellow Travelers 8.5/10

The Good Fight S2 9/10

think I'll finish The Morning Show S3 and start Slow Horses S3 soon:ducky:

Hey hey, does The Good Fight get any better and is S2 worth watching? Loved TGW and I watched S1 of TGF but it was such a slog to get through that I didn't bother continuing with the show

13 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Hey hey, does The Good Fight get any better and is S2 worth watching? Loved TGW and I watched S1 of TGF but it was such a slog to get through that I didn't bother continuing with the show

well I think TGF S1 and S2 basically have the same vibe. if you didn't enjoy S1, maybe you wouldn't enjoy S2 either

On 12/29/2023 at 8:29 PM, Zaynsus said:

I just started watching 2 Broke Girls, 2 episodes in and I'm totally addicted :heart2:

My guilty pleasure show S1 > S2 > S3 > S5 > S6 >>> S4

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 1:29 PM, Zaynsus said:

I just started watching 2 Broke Girls, 2 episodes in and I'm totally addicted :heart2:

I used to love it so much, but it got boring after a while. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 9:34 AM, qegqeg said:

I'm watching Scavengers Reign. It's amaaaazing :loki:

On 1/5/2024 at 12:46 AM, V$. said:

download-2.jpg

Both slayed

• Thanks 1

well Fargo is almost over and while it wasn't the best season I think it was second best after season 2 :gaycat4:

Edited by stupidjock

started boy swallows universe. pretty intense story.. i had no idea what this was before starting

I'm currently in the middle of the 4th season of 2 Broke Girls.

I'll continue watching until the end but honestly, the show got a little repetitive after a while (they use the same type of jokes over and over) but it's still quite fun.

Has anyone watched the show Nikita? I just started it and it's pretty entertaining so far

18 hours ago, Galaxy said:

Has anyone watched the show Nikita? I just started it and it's pretty entertaining so far

The one starring Maggie Q? I watched it back in the day, it was quite good for being a CW show.

8 hours ago, Leptine said:

The one starring Maggie Q? I watched it back in the day, it was quite good for being a CW show.

Yep. She's mothering so far :alexz2:

I just watched the 1st episode of Hazbin Hotel (adult animated series with a little bit of musical numbers in it) on Amazon Prime.

Loved it so much! You can see that a lot of love has been put in this show. It looks great, the numbers sounds pretty damn good/rocking and the premise is also pretty interesting.

Excited to see where this show goes in season 1 (and I see it's already renewed for a season 2!😎:alexz:)

I just started watching 'From' today and I am HOOKED. It's serving horror Lost so far. And the production value is actually very impressive. Cinematography is excellent, characters and acting is really good so far.

I've been dying for a show that would grab my attention the way Lost did, and this seems to be it. Highly recommend it.

I want to watch Yellowjackets since it seems up my alley. Probably my next series after X-files 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.