• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Outlaws

• Kern

• McNulty

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, TeamThiem said:

Goosebumps on HULU has been surprisingly fun to watch.

Excited for the S1 Finale next week.

Really? I was tempted to try it since I was a big fan of both book and shows when I was little, but I read divisive opinions, I might give it a try.

Finishing with the gorgeousness of The Wire in a few days

Oz is up next

I had watched the first 3 episodes of The fall of the house of usher when it came out, but I finally went back to it yesterday and finished it. Overall, It's not my favorite from Mike Flanagan but it's still very good! Especially as it gets closer to the finale things really pick up. Some of the deaths scenes are iconic and it stick with my for a long time. 

• Like 1

Just watched All the light we cannot see on Netflix.... beautiful story and fantastic production 10/10

On 10/23/2023 at 1:57 PM, Outlaws said:

Few episodes into Servant and I'm interested. Not sure how it will drag for 4 seasons, though :deadbanana:

I'm on S4 and it's a guilty pleasure, although it has so many freaking stupid things on the plot. But the end of S3 and first episode of S4 were THAT.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:12 AM, Outlaws said:

I'm on S4 and it's a guilty pleasure, although it has so many freaking stupid things on the plot. But the end of S3 and first episode of S4 were THAT.

Finished it (Servant) last night, S4 was definitely the best season since S1. Still too many silly things but the show was interesting and entertaining.

Rewatching The Vampire Diaries for the first time in years and I forgot how dramatic and wild this **** was :jonny5: TELEVISION :jonny5:

On 11/1/2022 at 8:15 PM, jacklovesyou1 said:

Catching up on eastenders i'm something like nearly 3 years behind i need to catch up lmao

I started watching again recently after nearly 8 years and it's so good nowadays. ****! Can't wait for Christmas

Started A Murder At The End Of The World last night and it was so good.

Omfg has anyone seen this? I was shocked at how good this is. The production value is incredible. I believe season 2 has been confirmed.

On 11/18/2023 at 8:02 PM, stupidjock said:

Person of Interest got me hooked from the start, maybe not the best show to start watching now that my vacation is ending :skull:

y'all need to watch Person of Interest if you got the time because it's so good and main character is hot af

I just finished the fall of the house of usher. It’s very nice

8 hours ago, stupidjock said:

y'all need to watch Person of Interest if you got the time because it's so good and main character is hot af

Might check it out :mandown:

I finished Bodies last night, and it was surprisingly well put together, the first 2-3 episodes are super slow but then it all starts to connect and I was hooked.

Finishing Fall of of the House of Usher today, 2 episodes left, so far it is super fun - can't wait to see how it will end

Doom Patrol S04 Part 2

it was okay with a nice ending, definitely my least favorite season

Loki S02

Slow start but the season picks up in the middle to a great finale for the show and Loki

On 11/27/2023 at 2:20 AM, stupidjock said:

i started it and am now on ep 4. the first 2 eps didnt hook me but by the end of the third ep i wanted to just binge it all :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, flower moon said:

i started it and am now on ep 4. the first 2 eps didnt hook me but by the end of the third ep i wanted to just binge it all :jonnycat:

I’m on the last episode of season 1. This season tends to drag a bit towards the end but apparently season 2 and 3 are better so I cant wait to binge this week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Currently watching Season 1 of Dynasty, and wow it was kinda ahead of its time with the gay storyline :dies:

Have you seen the remake? It's great or at least was for first few seasons 

Just now, stupidjock said:

Have you seen the remake? It's great or at least was for first few seasons 

Nah I like to watch originals first before the remake, and I know the OG is iconic

On 11/29/2023 at 9:17 AM, stupidjock said:

I’m on the last episode of season 1. This season tends to drag a bit towards the end but apparently season 2 and 3 are better so I cant wait to binge this week

the show gets better with every season, the last 2 season were so amazing

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.