• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Outlaws

• Kern

• McNulty

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished the second season of foundation and girls (HBO) :jonny: excellent television

currently only watching phsyical (apple tv+) but i might start looking (hbo) and finally get tot theater camp (HULU)

On 9/14/2023 at 12:30 AM, V$. said:

Finished The Other Black Girl in one sitting.

10/10 :clap3:

I highly recommend it! :WAP:

the book was kinda a mess but i'll be watching soon 

• Like 1

Tuca & Bertie is hilarious, I highly recommend it. Anybody have any other animated show recommendations? BoJack Horseman is too dark for me. :rainbow:

wnrKMNp.gif

• Haha 1

Season 5 of Fear The Walking Dead (One of my fave seasons so far :clap3:)

Veronica Mars Season 3, just finished season 2 again :eatpopcorn:

Started watching Archer and still on season 1, some really funny moments in that show :dies:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Veronica Mars Season 3, just finished season 2 again :eatpopcorn:

Ah! One of my all time favorites :wanda:rewatched the entire series earlier this year :jamming:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Ah! One of my all time favorites :wanda:rewatched the entire series earlier this year :jamming:

Such a classic. I still haven't seen the movie or season 4 yet, I'll watch those when I finish season 3 again :jonny5:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Such a classic. I still haven't seen the movie or season 4 yet, I'll watch those when I finish season 3 again :jonny5:

Ooh! You are in for a treat! The movie and season 4 are great additions (also the two novels are very fun as well!) Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Korean series "Moving" is one of the best shows I watched in recent years :jonny: I'm still mid-season but I already know I'm gonna be sad and broken when I finish. 

It's such a perfect blend of fast paced superhero action with more emotional side. Character arcs are sooo good and well written. I'm stanning hard

8vu4fa-SMZQBFWei-UAT0-St-Mr-QSj-A.jpg

So, so, so well made it's insane. A beautiful and haunting presentation of history that's not afraid to artistically streamline the facts to their existential essence. Love the way it blends scientific exposition and narrative without ever getting boring. 5/5.

• Like 5

Watched TWD seasons 9 and 10, and somehow they were very good :deadbanana: they had amazing moments.

As soon as I caught up with all the names and drug lingo on Season 01 of The Wire, Season 02 is a whole different level

12 hours ago, doonerr said:

As soon as I caught up with all the names and drug lingo on Season 01 of The Wire, Season 02 is a whole different level

the difference between the two seasons is like day and night

10 hours ago, McNulty said:

the difference between the two seasons is like day and night

As it should

All front runners for best TV show of all time do

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.