Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

I can't participate in RSD this week because I just tested positive for COVID

giphy.gif

You LOST

giphy.gif

But do online! TBH I got most of mine from RSD in the past online and it was easier :-*

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

I just realized that Magic Still Exists drops next Friday. I've got my fingers crossed. :dancehall:

I'm still pissed off she didn't put the record on other European stores like juno and jpc, shipping was ridiculously high from those Scandinavian stores.

8 hours ago, Kings. said:
2 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

the queen has a Walmart exclusive available for pre-order right now!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Camila-Cabello-Familia-Walmart-Exclusive-Vinyl-Exclusive/212321061

zGxX46s.gif

wait that's on her webstore too, so is it really "exclusive"? https://shop.camilacabello.com/product/Y4LPCC007/camila-cabello-familia-ltd-edition-alt-cover-with-green-translucent-vinyl?cp=null

i guess i'm snatching

OHarFOl.gif

8 hours ago, Kings. said:

It should still arrive, relax. (but if not, I have two extra copies that I got to keep so :keir:)

i just really hate untracked, i've lost quite some shipments before. and some managed to show up after like half a year :gaycat6:

Finally got my slayyyter mixtape vinyl :jonnycat:  gonna be my last vinyl purchase in a while it seems

What I'm Going For This Saturday:

- none

i guess?!?

OHarFOl.gif

I'm only interested in Mimi, so my wallet is safe this time around. :clap3:

edit: Still have that extra Chromatica from last year, as I forgot to cancel the pre-order from this site I thought wasn't going to deliver anyway. :skull:

Edited by Heldenzeit

8 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

the queen has a Walmart exclusive available for pre-order right now!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Camila-Cabello-Familia-Walmart-Exclusive-Vinyl-Exclusive/212321061

zGxX46s.gif

I would get it but it's not available anywhere in Europe and I'm certainly not paying any import fees + taxes for her. :butterfly:

Has anyone received their green FN using the upsell trick on Ticketek yet? :dancehall3:

Edited by Kiel D-01

VMP's free shipping concept for member is irritating. I just realized they will hold your order and bundle ship it "free" with your next Record of the Month, which can take weeks depending on the when the order was place... but what happens for those of us that only subbed for the 1 month program? What then? :rip:  

11 hours ago, James_Dean said:

What I'm going for this Saturday:

• Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed
  • Rex Orange County - Apricot Princess
  • Taylor Swift - the lakes
  • Mariah Carey - #1s
  • Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna
  • Weyes Blood - The Innocents
  • Jessie Ware - Devotion

OHarFOl.gif

I’ll be on the hunt for the following: 

— April 23rd
• Mariah Carey - # 1’s
• Rex Orange County - Apricot Princess
• Taylor Swift - The Lakes 7”
• Jessie Ware - Devotion: The Gold Edition
• Wallows - Singles Collection (2017-2020)
• Sam Smith - Nirvana EP

— June 18th
• Kali Uchis - Sin Miedo Deluxe
• Nicki Minaj - Beam Me Up Scotty

7 hours ago, private radio said:

wait that's on her webstore too, so is it really "exclusive"? https://shop.camilacabello.com/product/Y4LPCC007/camila-cabello-familia-ltd-edition-alt-cover-with-green-translucent-vinyl?cp=null

i guess i'm snatching

OHarFOl.gif

i just really hate untracked, i've lost quite some shipments before. and some managed to show up after like half a year :gaycat6:

There was some mess with that. So her store put them up first and said they were limited to 1k copies. They quickly soldout and then a few days later Walmart pops up with their exclusive and it’s the same exact pressing, so everyone that panic bought from her store were fuming (me included) and we all canceled our orders :bibliahh:

Joanne briefly went up on UO and I snatched another copy :gaycat4:

I hope BTW goes up next. It's the only one I need along with TF/M 

I can’t believe the first Ambassador is only giving us a small EP we already have. WHERES SPEAK NOW

Where is my best bet to get Mariah’s #1 on RSD? Online or in person? Idk if my local record stores would have it

• ATRL Moderator

Has anyone gone to Newbury Comics on RSD in the past? They are essentially the only record store near me that's participating and I don't really know what to expect

I'm excited for record store day! 

Also, I recently purchased a copy of Hana's Hanadriel 2LP neon violet pressing on discogs, excited for that to come

Waiting for my Amazon order of The Lakes to ship :duca:

14 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Has anyone gone to Newbury Comics on RSD in the past? They are essentially the only record store near me that's participating and I don't really know what to expect

Aren't they pretty popular? I would expect them to be pretty busy 

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Aren't they pretty popular? I would expect them to be pretty busy 

Yeah, I just don’t really know what to expect because it’s in a mall that is seldom busy these days so a part of me thinks it won’t be too crowded but I’ve also never participated in RSD in person before so I don’t know if it really draws a crowd out 

Just now, James_Dean said:

Sold out already :dies: good thing I'm safe hehe

Did you look at the PM I sent you yesterday?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.