Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

They go online on Monday 

Thanks!

I NEED the La Roux album and I don’t trust Discogs anymore after I got scammed last year during RSD. Hopefully I can find one on Monday 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I received the Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You RSD Zeotrope vinyl yesterday. It sounds heavenly for a picture disc, but you can't see ****... How does it work? 

2 hours ago, xokuba said:

I received the Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You RSD Zeotrope vinyl yesterday. It sounds heavenly for a picture disc, but you can't see ****... How does it work? 

The effect only works under a strobe light or through a camera lens :suburban:

On 4/16/2024 at 1:56 PM, Joyride said:

Does anyone know where I could possibly snag a copy of Light Me Up by The Pretty Reckless?

As far as I know it was pressed in 2020 but there were licensing issues so they couldn't release it. It's listed on Discogs with pictures but as far as I know it was never for sale and they're all sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

4 hours ago, xokuba said:

theres a couple things to note:

1. your record table may not have the (exact) correct speed

2. it works better in a video at a slower frame rate per second

or 3. the images arent different enough to really tell.

I just got the The Fame Monster picture disc repress and it's so pretty :'(  I wonder if a 15th anniversary edition is coming 

14 hours ago, xokuba said:

Same :deadbanana4: god bless Czech stores tho

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Same :deadbanana4: god bless Czech stores tho

Yes, I am glad that we have here (Czechia) most of the RSD releases. Only one that it's missing is the Remixes compilation by Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I just got the The Fame Monster picture disc repress and it's so pretty :'(  I wonder if a 15th anniversary edition is coming 

Me too, but this pressing doesn't have the album tittle on it, just the pictures.

Got the ATEEZ RSD vinyl today, was kinda shocked at it being 60 bucks and I feel ripped off, lmao. I did buy it cause I waited outside for a hour but I got the clear one and it's so pretty so whatever I guess.

• Like 1

Taylor new album is a snooze fest gave my copy away to a friend 

oh well I know she will probably release rep tv before the year is over 

6 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Me too, but this pressing doesn't have the album tittle on it, just the pictures.

Yea I like it better without the text

It was my first RSD and I didn't realize how big of a deal it was! Waiting two hours in line at my local store (Pop Music in Toronto). Picked up Trouble in Paradise and Colour the Small One which were the only two I was after! Also got Body Language by Kylie since I hadn't picked it up yet! A successful day! 

• Like 1

Got most of what I wanted. They really pressed a lot of Olvia/Noah, that was a nice surprise. Glad I got the Lost in Translation soundtrack!

All I wanted this year was Wallows and the Lost In Translation Soundtrack.... got 'em both! 

MdKxZHn.gif

all i wanted was the Lily vinyl, my sister stood in line for 2 hours on the record store close to her building in colorado springs and she saw a fellow gay sister got the only copy the store had.

there was so many olivia/ noah kahan singles at my store i was genuinely gagged, however i was disappointed with the fact that apparently they only got 2-3 copies of Pink Pony Club/ Naked in Manhattan singles and obviously they sold out before I could buy them, same with feather by sabrina and the daft punk something about us 12" single! otherwise I got everything I wanted for the most part! I know they aren't on the same labels or anything but I just checked the numbers and it's limited to 1500 for Chappell's single while the Olivia/Noah COVER single is limited to 15000... im sick!

Edited by forslayage

On 4/19/2024 at 1:05 PM, khalyan said:

Thanks!

I NEED the La Roux album and I don't trust Discogs anymore after I got scammed last year during RSD. Hopefully I can find one on Monday 

The way I went left the house today, for La Roux Trouble In Paradise, but my local record store did NOT get it. I will buy this 10th anniversary version eventually :bibliahh:

This year, I have listened to more La Roux than I have in ages, and I miss her so much. I get so lost in her songs of queer subtlety and longing. She is so underrated. And strangely attractive.

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 1

Got in line 3 hours before opening to get Poppy and the Wallows and they sold out by the time I was in :gaycat7:

snagged a copy of lily allen and Noah kahan so wasn't a total loss

What time do online links go up? I am waiting for a Lily Allen link. 

Mercari now charging a service and payment processing fee is absurd :gaycat7:

if anyone find a link for Lily's record, please please please tag me ♥

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.