Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

6 hours ago, Daddy said:

I will remind y'all the next time she's releasing limited variants :rip:

It's like people buying new Kylie Minogue records for the full price. No need to, just wait a biT. 

I think this every time I see people complaining they had to order them all separately as they came out and had to pay shipping for each. Like if you really must buy all four, just wait! 

That being said I did buy off her website but only because I had a 15% off code and it ended up being cheaper than just buying it in person. 

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Musicology said:

Kylie Minogue: Body Language (20th Anniversary Edition) (Black Vinyl)

x

Finally! i will wait for the US links, since this is a wide release :hippo:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daddy said:

I will remind y'all the next time she's releasing limited variants :rip:

It's like people buying new Kylie Minogue records for the full price. No need to, just wait a biT. 

Not the best example, Kylie actually has webstore exclusives that once they're gone, they're gone for good, the only records from her that get cheaper in time are the standard variants she releases on amazon.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Glamthony said:

Not the best example, Kylie actually has webstore exclusives that once they're gone, they're gone for good, the only records from her that get cheaper in time are the standard variants she releases on amazon.

That's true, I just had the Amazon exclusive in mind, not the D2C variants :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

That's true, I just had the Amazon exclusive in mind, not the D2C variants :jonny2:

im pretty sure Taylor is the only one that does this, having a wide release of the so called limited variants.

Why are people cheering on the black version of Body Language? Is there something special about it? 

Usually I'm the only person who seems to prefer black standard pressings, but this time there's quite a lot of happiness about it. :psyduck:

15 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Why are people cheering on the black version of Body Language? Is there something special about it? 

Usually I'm the only person who seems to prefer black standard pressings, but this time there's quite a lot of happiness about it. :psyduck:

Even I bought that one and I had ZERO desire to cop the red version. I personally am done with labels/artists choosing red records just to have them pop without fitting the album cover (see Problematique for example) And Red Blooded Red ain't cutting it :gaycat6:

Got the black Body Language last Friday and it looks so classy and just stun :smitten:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

miss-juicy.gif

is this US only? I didnt see mine listing them yet

• ATRL Moderator

Is there any available pressings of Duda Beat’s Tara e Tal? 

4 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Because it fits the cover much better, than the red variant

Does anyone know where I could possibly snag a copy of Light Me Up by The Pretty Reckless?

Kinda insane I have a signed Beyoncé vinyl. I ran so quickly during my lunch time. 

Anyways, how in demand is going to be the Lily Allen vinyl? That's the one I lowkey want.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Kinda insane I have a signed Beyoncé vinyl. I ran so quickly during my lunch time. 

Anyways, how in demand is going to be the Lily Allen vinyl? That's the one I lowkey want.

Hopefully very in demand so I can get a copy and trick you into trading it for that signed Cowboy Carter vinyl 

aKMTGiq.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amazon updated their Radical Optimism exclusive. It used to show a turquoise vinyl even though it was labeled as clear. I think this is finally confirmation they had the wrong pic uploaded. 

11 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Amazon updated their Radical Optimism exclusive. It used to show a turquoise vinyl even though it was labeled as clear. I think this is finally confirmation they had the wrong pic uploaded. 

I think you might be confused. this is the Amazon Exclusive:

71RQ75H7KpL._SX522_.jpg

and this is what they're advertising as "Clear Vinyl:

41sHBpzo16L._SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jp

so unless the Curacao one isn't the one they're selling, they're indeed wrong.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Joyride said:

I think you might be confused. this is the Amazon Exclusive:

71RQ75H7KpL._SX522_.jpg

and this is what they're advertising as "Clear Vinyl:

41sHBpzo16L._SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jp

so unless the Curacao one isn't the one they're selling, they're indeed wrong.

the second one is the walmart exclusive "skyblue"

12 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

the second one is the walmart exclusive "skyblue"

Which is the best one imo

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

Which is the best one imo

an also the chepeast variant, i want it, but i need to know first wich color the amazon one is

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

When do the UK stores get their RSD releases online and what stores ship to the US?

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

When do the UK stores get their RSD releases online and what stores ship to the US?

They go online on Monday 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.