Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Attitude said:

And Jesse McCartney repress. 

Their Instagram was hinting at Cheetah Girls 2 and Zenon releases so maybe that. 

I forgot about the JM repress and in a new color at that. I have the basic white.

Oh yes! I do recall the tease.

Unfortunate there isn't a Best of from those Disney movies cause some of the full soundtracks aren't worth the purchase to me.

19 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Dont we already have Don't forget on vinyl?

Yes but it's OOP for now.

Edited by stevenisFADING
  • Like 1

I'm fuming that the Cowboy Carter releases are missing 5 songs, including arguably one of the best songs on the album, YA YA.

I also prefer the standard cover over the exclusive cover of the vinyls :gaycat7:

I'm done preordering vinyls at this point. I don't mind waiting a few months if it means I can get the complete album :coffee2: the greed is far too much

Edited by ViviDreams
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ViviDreams said:

I'm fuming that the Cowboy Carter releases are missing 5 songs, including arguably one of the best songs on the album, YA YA.

I also prefer the standard cover over the exclusive cover of the vinyls :gaycat7:

I'm done preordering vinyls at this point. I don't mind waiting a few months if it means I can get the complete album :coffee2: the greed is far too much

I honestly wouldn't have bought any variant if I knew it was missing songs like Pink Friday 2. :gaycat6:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I honestly wouldn't have bought any variant if I knew it was missing songs like Pink Friday 2. :gaycat6:

SAME. Do not get me started on PF2. I bought it not even knowing it was missing half the album and I was NOT thrilled when I realized, especially since I couldn't return it :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

whats the rarest Shakira Vinyl? an store is ofering me the Washed and Dried colored vinyl for almost 100$, same price for the Pies descalzos colored one, and 70$ for the colored She Wolf vinyl. What do you think? 

Edited by Giancor

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

whats the rarest Shakira Vinyl? an store is ofering me the Washed and Dried colored vinyl for almost 100$, same price for the Pies descalzos colored one, and 70$ for the colored She Wolf vinyl. What do you think? 

my guess is just to look on what people on Discogs are offering

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

Rarest are the Mexico pressings (Washed and Dried, Fijación Oral + Oral Fixation, pink and purple DELL and sewer water Pies Descalzos). Then the UO pressings (She Wolf, Oral Fixation, Laundry Service) and VMP MTV Unplugged (their DELL had a repress so less rare).

Walmart DELL, yellow Laundry Service, standard black repress of MTV Unplugged and DELL and the Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran variants are the ones that aren't any kind of rare.

Is there a Cowboy Carter vinyl with the horse

Something in my gut to wait on buying the Cowboy Carter vinyl, and my confirmation was right.

On 3/29/2024 at 11:50 PM, suburbannature said:

Is there a Cowboy Carter vinyl with the horse

No, and I prefer a vinyl release with the horse. I am debating if I should still get the webstore exclusive, but I got the CD and the shirt.

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Something in my gut to wait on buying the Cowboy Carter vinyl, and my confirmation was right.

No, and I prefer a vinyl release with the horse. I am debating if I should still get the webstore exclusive, but I got the CD and the shirt.

I did the same thing :rip: 

the retro looking t-shirt was cute too

It's my pet hate when artists/their teams decide to exclude songs from the vinyl release. :biblio: I will be returning the 2 copies of Cowboy Carter I bought (I live in the UK, so they can't pull that 'all sales are final' schtick here). :doc:

If you paid with a credit card you can always do a chargeback. :eli:

Probably get blacklisted from her web store, but...

I ended up with getting all of the 3 colored variants of Cowboy Carter :gaycat6:

• Haha 3

Should I pull the trigger on the 65EUR pre-order for Holiday Sidewinder's new album? :monkey:

ScreenShot2024-02-16at7.08.15am.png?v=17

Edited by The7thStranger

This is why I don't pre order vinyls. 

I had the Aguilera vinyl in my Amazon basket and it's went out of stock, didn't realise how hard it'd be to find anywhere else :chick3:

37 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I had the Aguilera vinyl in my Amazon basket and it's went out of stock, didn't realise how hard it'd be to find anywhere else :chick3:

Amazon US? I see it as available... 

Gosh I wish they do the fame monster vinyl restock :dancehall: I need it so bad 

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for Amazon to update their exclusive for Radical Optimism. Like, is actually gonna be turquoise like the pic or is it actually clear like the description says? :biblio:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Should I pull the trigger on the 65EUR pre-order for Holiday Sidewinder's new album? :monkey:

ScreenShot2024-02-16at7.08.15am.png?v=17

I saw her live last month when she supported Sophie. It was cute, but I would not pay that amount.

Edited by xokuba

18 minutes ago, xokuba said:

I saw her live last month when she supported Sophie. It was cute, but I would not pay that amount.

Yeah, I opted against it. I love her, but that's just too high a cost. Hopefully she does a second run in Europe/UK. I put the money toward Brothers Osborne instead.

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Amazon US? I see it as available... 

UK but thanks I didn't even think to check there, shipping to here is only $9 so I might buy it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.