Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

The fact that we still have no Montero vinyl… It‘s homophobia. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

We are back! 

I have these up for preorder 

- Maggie Rogers - Surrender (Orchid Vinyl)

- Shawn Mendes - When You Are Gone (7 inch vinyl)

I missed this thread :WAP: Anyway I’ve been wanting to tell anyone who (like me) needed Taylor’s self titled but was horrified by the prices, sellers have finally started settling down and have been listing it on discogs for sub-$30USD

Chile. Good thing this wasn’t open during the Camila Familia mess :deadbanana: but I’ve gotten my hands on a rare record I’ve wanted for years since we shut down temporarily, oh and a few others came in!

4 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

The fact that we still have no Montero vinyl… It‘s homophobia. 

He said last year that it was coming. 

all-a-lie-1562696550.gif

Imagine a holographic cover and a variant of dreamy colors. Now I’m not mad he lost that Music Video GRAMMY. 

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The way I have to wait a whole other week before my Aaliyah VMP arrives 

wqLJqRV.gif

I just got mine. It’s gorgeous (more pink than red to me, but that’s the translucent effect). The book is a wonderful read. It really celebrates her legacy in general. 

Urban is doing 40% off sale items again but the vinyl sale selection is weak right now

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

My Future Nostalgia tour vinyl shipped.

What do you mean tour vinyl? 

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

What do you mean tour vinyl? 

dua-lipa-future-nostalgia-exclusive-tour-edition-green-color-lp-vinyl-music-album-limited-edition-record_900x.jpg?v=1647556381

x

I missed this thread :heart: That Familia fiasco was a mess all for it to become a Walmart exclusive :skull: 

I was waiting for signed copies of FJM’s new album to come out, only for the non-boxset ones to be sold out quickly. :rip: I guess I will be getting my partner the signed boxset instead. It’s expensive too ughhh :deadbanana:

Edited by Kiel D-01

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The way I cancelled my Familia order the moment I found out Walmart got the exclusive as well

Miss me with that fraudulent limited to 1,000 copies bs

xtbzBXG.gif

she allegedly told a stan they're different. miss me with that sh*t.

how are they gonna pull this off? she's gonna have to sign them. and not have any hype sticker on them.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

dua-lipa-future-nostalgia-exclusive-tour-edition-green-color-lp-vinyl-music-album-limited-edition-record_900x.jpg?v=1647556381

x

Yikes :doc:

My Pink Friday from Amazon finally shipped and will be here tomorrow

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Wouldn't we all like to know? :irate:

8 hours ago, NOW said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

I might get back into this… how do we get VMP Club exclusives internationally? Would it be cheaper/easier to buy it on eBay for £50 or should I sign up for a month and cancel right away?

2 hours ago, Desire said:

I missed this thread :heart: That Familia fiasco was a mess all for it to become a Walmart exclusive :skull: 

And I canceled the webstore order with the quickness.

1 hour ago, ang said:

My Pink Friday from Amazon finally shipped and will be here tomorrow

:biblionny: Urban Legends better ship my copy out ASAP!

• ATRL Moderator

For the first time in over a year I’m not waiting on any vinyl (thank god, my wallet needed a little break). I’m still looking for Head Above Water on blue vinyl, and having since gotten back into Charli’s discography it’s like I need N1A/Pop 2 but only the official one which is far too expensive for me at the current :weeps:

Finally! :gayoncecat1:

11 hours ago, Cherry. said:

when I tried to open it, it said I didn't have permission and I thought I had been banned. Lol.

me too, I was so scared lol

allegedly Harry is staggering vinyl drops so every 2 weeks until the album release new formats are coming out :celestial5: The Bulgarian store that had the picture disc and orange variant for preorder have removed it since it was an artist webstore exclusive apparently

3 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

allegedly Harry is staggering vinyl drops so every 2 weeks until the album release new formats are coming out :celestial5: The Bulgarian store that had the picture disc and orange variant for preorder have removed it since it was an artist webstore exclusive apparently

My wallet 

bep6nUG.gif

42 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

My wallet 

bep6nUG.gif

Will thank you when you buy four copies and sell the extra copies later when they’re worth hundreds of dollars :cm: 

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Will thank you when you buy four copies and sell the extra copies later when they’re worth hundreds of dollars :cm: 

This tea. I won’t be participating, but if I was even slightly interested in Harry’s music I’d be going all in and investing in his vinyl because lord only knows how valuable they’ll end up being 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.