Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I didn't order a single copy  :michael:

:rip: Same. I’m not trying to hate, but it’s clear what she’s doing. Hope she gets the million debut she’s reaching for. 

If the album is good, I’ll buy ONE copy. Pressing clogger. 

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

I wonder if a vinyl will come eventually :matty: 

They really need to do a special VMP Essentials for this album. And maybe match the red closer to the album cover. I always felt it should be maroonish. The deep red is nice, but to completely match the cover would be iconic. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Attitude said:

@khalyan@Kings.

What If I already got my money back? :chick2:

I already disputed the charge and got my money back :rip: 

Would her old company even have a record of this though? 

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

@khalyan@Kings.

What If I already got my money back? :chick2:

I’m sure they’ll still come because if you did what I think you did, that customer service support email was unreachable, so they wouldn’t know you got a refund :toofunny3: I’m sure it’s coming because they’re already ordered, Iggy just needs to sign the deluxe ones!

33 minutes ago, Attitude said:

:ahh:

Was coming here to post this, but it’s clear that damn place she went through to create them are giving her the runaround :rip: I just hope they actually come in November.

And now the signed deluxe editions won’t be signed after all :noparty: Oh well. At least we’ll have them soon, but let me dispute this before it’s too late :fan:

20 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Taylor signing 30k CDs? Yeah, sure.

Exactly. :lmao: No way she's sitting down and signing 30k prints. Her stans are getting GOOPED, but I'm happy for them if they're happy.

Renaissance Collector's Edition INCLUDES 1 OF 3 RANDOMIZED 24" X 36 (according to Shop), but on all stan pics that I saw, includes poster with pic from Break My Soul cover. Have we been deceived? :gayoncecat1:

5 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Exactly. :lmao: No way she's sitting down and signing 30k prints. Her stans are getting GOOPED, but I'm happy for them if they're happy.

she is tho

22 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

Renaissance Collector's Edition INCLUDES 1 OF 3 RANDOMIZED 24" X 36 (according to Shop), but on all stan pics that I saw, includes poster with pic from Break My Soul cover. Have we been deceived? :gayoncecat1:

yup complain and get a refund 

2 hours ago, JoAddams said:

Not the girls scamming us left and right. :bibliahh:

20 hours ago, ALA said:

Omg I hope there's a vinyl, the deep red is one of my biggest ISOs :jonny6:

I found it on eBay last year for £50 after missing out in 2019, I didn’t realise how rare it had become :jonnycat: I still need to get janet. clear, AFY picture disc and Control red. Discipline has become wayyyy more expensive since I last looked too, jeez

My copy of St. Lucia's Utopia Shipped this morning. Its kinda strange to have a vinyl actually ship the week of release its been such a long while since that has happened. 

---

Of course at this point a majority of the album is already out on digital anyway :rip: and has been for a while.

5 hours ago, JoAddams said:

I haven't opened my copy of the deluxe/collectors edition vinyl of Renaissance yet, but on instagram a user named arionce.life showed the 2nd collectible poster that had a black and white picture of Beyonce sitting on a bar with a horse next to her. It might've been double sided as well because there was another image in the post that had another B&W picture of her smashing a champagne bottle in the kitchen.

Haven't been able to find pictures for the 3rd collectible poster from the deluxe vinyl yet though.

1 minute ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

I haven't opened my copy of the deluxe/collectors edition vinyl of Renaissance yet, but on instagram a user named arionce.life showed the 2nd collectible poster that had a black and white picture of Beyonce sitting on a bar with a horse next to her. It might've been double sided as well because there was another image in the post that had another B&W picture of her smashing a champagne bottle in the kitchen.

Haven't been able to find pictures for the 3rd collectible poster from the deluxe vinyl yet though.

it's booklet from cd.

double sided pic from Break My Soul poster

q-8_u7Px24U.jpg?size=1280x853&quality=95&sign=2b3a2dd7234ac4bcb52fc6abc1dca492&type=album

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Kings. said:

I’m sure they’ll still come because if you did what I think you did, that customer service support email was unreachable, so they wouldn’t know you got a refund :toofunny3: I’m sure it’s coming because they’re already ordered, Iggy just needs to sign the deluxe ones!

Was coming here to post this, but it’s clear that damn place she went through to create them are giving her the runaround :rip: I just hope they actually come in November.

And now the signed deluxe editions won’t be signed after all :noparty: Oh well. At least we’ll have them soon, but let me dispute this before it’s too late :fan:

I think anyone who ordered the deluxe signed will still get it signed and her tweet was just meaning those with unsigned deluxe copies will still get the free gift just no signature.  

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

She has to just have a signature stamp at this point, she’s the biggest fraud in the music collection world at the moment. 

Last time I ever had a vinyl deliver on release day was Dua Lipa's pink "Future Nostalgia" from Amazon Prime US in 2020. 

3 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

£40? The scammery. Even the resellers are selling the orange ones for less. :skull: 

What's pictured and linked is in US currency.... $40 is the standard retail value for any of the Harry's House variants.

The orange typically resells for $100+ since it was mainly available at the pop up shops during release week 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.