Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

8 minutes ago, greento said:

Would you ship to the UK?

I don't think I feel comfortable shipping outside the US. Sorry. :doc:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

I don't think I feel comfortable shipping outside the US. Sorry. :doc:

:redface: I need that blue melodrama 

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Hey y'all. I'm selling some of my collection. I'm posting my list here before I put them up on Depop. PM me if you're interested. :spin:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YEyp9HrCMkOK65oaeAaSAw93KNLHs0kQvP0t68HjFGQ/edit#gid=0

Let me take a look :gayrrycat1: Thanks for the promo code btw, and I most certainly did grab another copy of ME myself :cm: 

Now when you say that Melodrama is “Mint” what do you mean by that? I need to know it plays PERFECTLY from start to finish before buying :matty: And bring Me. I Am A Flop… down to $50 and you’ve got a deal :fan:

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

The lies. Literally received the two Lava bundles (including cassettes) last week

IMG-5655.jpg

Are you in the US? I mean it doesn’t matter because Dirty Hit claimed they haven’t sent them at all, so :matty: 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Are you in the US? I mean it doesn’t matter because Dirty Hit claimed they haven’t sent them at all, so :matty: 

No I'm in the UK (London). I hope you all will receive the bundle soon! This wait is ridiculous.

The Marina 'Electra Heart - Platinum Blonde' vinyl arrived today and it is stunning. :jonny5:

I really love the shade of pink that they've chosen for this release. Also the reflective case is really nice. The gatefold also feels good quality. A great addition to the collection.

Now I just hope she will release new FROOT vinyl. I don't even care if it's just a black vinyl, I really want to own that album on vinyl.

But it's literally out of stock everywhere! :biblio:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

And bring Me. I Am A Flop… down to $50 and you’ve got a deal :fan:

$55, since I need to pay for shipping. :mandown:

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

$55, since I need to pay for shipping. :mandown:

What shipment option are you using exactly? Do you use vinyl mailers (with bubble wrap?) and answer my question about Melodrama :gayorkcat2:

7 minutes ago, Kings. said:

What shipment option are you using exactly? Do you use vinyl mailers (with bubble wrap?) and answer my question about Melodrama :gayorkcat2:

USPS media mail. I have vinyl mailers that I bought from this local record shop. 

Someone already inquired about Melodrama. :mandown:

Has anyone here form the USA ordered from abroad and their package has been stuck in customs? Is this normal? My order hasn’t updated in 3 days. 

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Has anyone here form the USA ordered from abroad and their package has been stuck in customs? Is this normal? My order hasn’t updated in 3 days. 

I’ve ordered a bunch of records from abroad from here in the US but I haven’t ever had knowledge that my records were stuck in customs.  I’ve ordered two records from Denmark and the only updates I ever got to my order were that it shipped and then when it got to Texas, but nothing in between and sometimes that would take like 2-3 weeks.  

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I’ve ordered a bunch of records from abroad from here in the US but I haven’t ever had knowledge that my records were stuck in customs.  I’ve ordered two records from Denmark and the only updates I ever got to my order were that it shipped and then when it got to Texas, but nothing in between and sometimes that would take like 2-3 weeks.  

Ok maybe that’s just the norm with customs :katie:

Here’s the most recent update from Spain’s Postal Service:

Customs entry
 September 26, 2022 19:06
 The shipment has entered the customs of the country of destination

48 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

In my experience, anything I've ordered abroad has usually taken 3-4 weeks to arrive. Sometimes the customs phase is extremely slow. I wouldn't worry too much 

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

In my experience, anything I've ordered abroad has usually taken 3-4 weeks to arrive. Sometimes the customs phase is extremely slow. I wouldn't worry too much 

:heart:

I fumbled the bag because I went to the Wallows pop-up and didn't get the signed vinyl, but then again I didn't want to carry it around all day because it was so hot that day that i didn't want it to warp so I got the record at the show on white vinyl. I am fine with it, honestly.

23 hours ago, Kings. said:

I lie to y’all not, I was going to put Zendaya on this list, but didn’t because I thought it wasn’t possible, but now :eek: :jonny5:

I’m going to wait until it’s in the sale bin! I’ve made too many mistakes buying “Hollywood Records” albums for full price, and then four months later they’re discounted green or red. No ma’am. Now if Zen sells out, quote me and kii. 

Hi guys! For those who collect cassettes, where do yall listen to them? Is it worth it to get a tape deck? Or just a walkman will do. I just got a bunch of them, lots of Mariah cassettes, while travelling to Chile ang Argentina.

Edited by LIMA

14 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m going to wait until it’s in the sale bin! I’ve made too many mistakes buying “Hollywood Records” albums for full price, and then four months later they’re discounted green or red. No ma’am. Now if Zen sells out, quote me and kii. 

I should take notes, but UO has been a **** show since the pandemic began, so I’m not even going to risk it. I couldn’t find so many of those earlier (beginning of covid) exclusives in stores because they either didn’t get shipments or they got a small batch and they sold out quick :rip: Now if the price drops online I’ll be buying another copy and returning my original order for store credit :fan:

-

I went to go preorder Joshua Bassett’s EP (stream Sad Songs In A Hotel Room) and shipment is way too high for a damn 6 song EP that’s not shipping for a year :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

My Rough Trade exclusive Shygirl just shipped out.  It’s refreshing to have a release actually happen as it’s supposed to.  :clap3: 

2 hours ago, greento said:

They’re available on Interscope’s US Store 

red

Hmmm. I’ll wait to see how the sound quality is before ordering, but the variant with the alternate cover art looks nice. Might just buy it before it sells out.

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

My Rough Trade exclusive Shygirl just shipped out.  It’s refreshing to have a release actually happen as it’s supposed to.  :clap3: 

I’m pissed I didn’t keep my order. That blue swirl is the best one.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:19 AM, khalyan said:

Any good vinyl TikToks to follow?  I’m starting up a new account there soon for my record collection and would like to follow some good accounts!

My favorite is @jeffsvinylrecords, he shares a lot of great vinyl deals.

I also have my own @rainrecords. :gaycat1:I haven't been very actively lately since I've been so busy though. :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.