Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I could've sworn this already happened? Wasn't that when they dropped the Bruno Mars vinyl? :skull:

It did back in May... they want to torture us again!

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

My Caprisongs vinyl does not glow in the dark like at all. :rip:

you need to charge it in the light first

34 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

you need to charge it in the light first

My boyfriend told me this but I thought he was trolling. Let me go put it in the window lol.

I want the Aaliyah UO vinyl so bad but now is not the time to be ordering from overseas :rip: The UK is in such a bad state right now

9 hours ago, Joyride said:

the only vinyl I pre ordered this year and this what I get

7-D59-D227-AE3-C-4-DC2-BADB-167-C7-C4225

I jumped

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Renaissance Collector's Edition has arrived

9zA2xYe.gif

This gif :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

My boyfriend told me this but I thought he was trolling. Let me go put it in the window lol.

Now :rip: 

9 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

I can tell who grew up in the 90s and who didn't from those glow in the dark releases. It was huge back then, every other toy glowed. 

4 hours ago, Attitude said:

You need to charge glow in the dark things in the sun? :psyduck:

Everything needs energy to produce something that is naturally not there. Not necessarily sunlight, just any type of light source like a lamp.

• ATRL Moderator

An email I just got about the Rina Lava bundle order

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your Rina Sawayama order.

We are writing to inform you that unfortunately there has been a delay with the cassettes.

We are expecting these to be with us within the next few days and as soon as they arrive it will be our highest priority to dispatch your order as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and as soon as your order is sent you will receive a dispatch notification via email right away.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this.

I truly don't care about the cassette either, I just want the record and the autograph so this is a bit frustrating :rip: 

21 hours ago, Joyride said:

the only vinyl I pre ordered this year and this what I get

7-D59-D227-AE3-C-4-DC2-BADB-167-C7-C4225

mfh i'm so sorry sis :rip:

what's happened? 

33 minutes ago, khalyan said:

An email I just got about the Rina Lava bundle order

I truly don't care about the cassette either, I just want the record and the autograph so this is a bit frustrating :rip: 

I emailed them back and told them just that. Ship out my ******* record and signed postcard, but keep that shitty cassette.

18 hours ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Meanwhile Beyonces shop has been so silent and given no updates about when they will ship mine ???? I ordered it the second it went up

I was just coming into the thread to see if anyone else had there copy shipped from the store ... I haven't gotten any emails or updates :celestial5:

24 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Vinyl Mania flopped... we won!

T62XJ68.gif

That’s just day one :eli:

-

AAAAAAHHHHHH :duca: I wonder what another variants we’ll get, but I’m let down by this album cover. It was already revealed as the title tracks single cover, it’s basic and that font is annoying.

Vinyl mania is a mess. Not even 30 on sale for $5. I guess they’ll rather have it continue collecting dust. 

8 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Vinyl mania is a mess. Not even 30 on sale for $5. I guess they’ll rather have it continue collecting dust. 

They're waiting for the $15 Black Friday sale

Did anyone in the US order Rina's signed copy from Banquet Records?

I know I shouldn't be concerned about receiving it but I am. Lol. I really want my copy.

Delayed because of the cassette :deadbanana4: at this point just ship the rest and ship the cassette later, god

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

They're waiting for the $15 Black Friday sale

30 should be part of a Buy One get Adele’s 30 Free deal. Problem solved. :michael:

25 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

30 should be part of a Buy One get Adele’s 30 Free deal. Problem solved. :michael:

$50 crosley bundle incoming. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.