Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

But the Amazon delivery person always takes a picture of the package at my front porch. How is that gonna work?  :dies:

Karens are delusional and will say whatever they have to. I'm sure you could think of something.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Karens are delusional and will say whatever they have to. I'm sure you could think of something.

Me: tells big fat scheming lie

Amazon:

31 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Karens ways. <3

Scamming ways. <3

"My order still hasn't arrived (it did a week ago but they don't know that).. I'd like a refund"

!!! Gotta start fighting back. I’m quick to pull a Karen or scam :cm: I’m gone get mines.

If you're not gonna give me a refund, resend the order and I'll just sell it and make even more money.

diof5vF.gif

Those Disney presses make me wonder if they'll ever consider pressing their Disneymania soundtracks. I'd die if I had those on vinyl. :jonny:

Also, I got scheduled to work this Saturday morning so I'll be doing my shopping online. Hoping for the best. I just really want The Lakes, Little Voice and Northern Star.

I've decided to not go to the record store till an hour+ after they open to dodge the annoying line. I wonder what the chances of snatching Madonna and Stevie Nicks are? 

I think am only aiming to get Sam Smith, Mariah, Taylor, and Prince. Possibly Gambino. Not too keen on the rest. :cm: 

for Taylor being the global ambassador of RSD you would think a 7-inch of The Lakes would be easier to comeby but its instead causing so much drama in the Vinyl Store World :dies:

I’ll be at the store by 8:30 (hopefully) since they open at 11. I should be one of the earliest in line and I will be trying to secure at least two copies of Mariah and Taylor :cm: If they let me then the rest of the line will just have to seethe  :lakitu:

14 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I’ll be at the store by 8:30 (hopefully) since they open at 11. I should be one of the earliest in line and I will be trying to secure at least two copies of Mariah and Taylor :cm: If they let me then the rest of the line will just have to seethe  :lakitu:

ur store lets u buy more than 1 per customer? Lord I have seen what you've done for others..

7 minutes ago, forslayage said:

ur store lets u buy more than 1 per customer? Lord I have seen what you've done for others..

No, but it’ll be worth a try. If not I do know of a record store in the mall (which would be harder to try and get a copy of The Lakes from) that does. They let me get the last two copies of Billie’s last RSD release :fan:

Okay I saw that Amoeba apparently isn't posting any RSD until Sunday (unless I misunderstood?). Where else do you guys shop online for RSD?

10 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Okay I saw that Amoeba apparently isn't posting any RSD until Sunday (unless I misunderstood?). Where else do you guys shop online for RSD?

BullMoose, Cameron Records, Comeback Vinyl, Newbury Records, Park Avenue CDs, Rough Trade, The In Groove, TurntableLab, and Zia Records. You’re welcome :cm: 

Randomly re-obsessed with iamamiwhoami’s Blue so I bit the bullet and spent a ridiculous amount of money on that + Kronologi too, since there’s some gems on there :cm:

Hope they come in good condition because I was a little disappointed in how many dings and dents my copy of Remember The Future had when it arrived a few years ago… for the price of a single LP + shipping that they charge, I hope they do a little better!

Edited by likefoxesdo

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Sorry hun, hope you feel better. I mean, it's been hard to get The Lakes.

Thank you :heart2: Yeah, so I’ve heard, but I’m usually pretty lucky with pop releases in my local store since most people just want the other stuff and they still always order more than enough for me to choose the best looking copy.

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Omg are you going to be okay?? :dancehall: what country are you located in? Maybe someone here can help you get a copy

I live in Sweden, but I have someone who could go if I decide that I want them to. I was just looking forward to the RSD experience almost as much as the actual release, since I haven’t been for a few years now. Thank you though! :heart2:

And I think I’ll be okay, with some luck I’ll be able to recover! Just depends on what they find to be the reason behind it.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:09 AM, Rocket said:

These being released June 3.

LiloAndStitch_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503277.jpg?v=1650446954

SongsFromHercules_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503307.jpg?v=1650446966

MusicFromBambi_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503284.jpg?v=1650446993

SongsFromSnowWhiteAndTheSevenDwarfs_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503314.jpg?v=1650447023

SongsFromAladdin_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503291.jpg?v=1650446980

Omg I need to get Lilo and Stitch definitely!

I also want to get Hercules and Aladdin when cheaper

43 minutes ago, Kings. said:

BullMoose, Cameron Records, Comeback Vinyl, Newbury Records, Park Avenue CDs, Rough Trade, The In Groove, TurntableLab, and Zia Records. You’re welcome :cm: 

I got Chromatica RSD through this thread because of the Newbury Comics listing. Just keep checking every 5 minutes. 

Where is the Eartheater - Trinity vinyl chile

Edited by Skins

I’m so sad we’re never getting Gracey’s Fragile EP on vinyl!! Who do I have to bully to make this happen?

Getting Carlys Kiss on standard black for the upcoming 10th anniversary is such a dream come true. I never liked picture discs.

Plus the Pinkpantheress vinyl is o its way already :jonny:

Hey guys, any recommendation for record stores I should visit in Lisbon?

nnnn so I was thinking that I wouldn't buy more vinyl in the foreseeable future but I've just randomly stumbled upon a Natasha Bedingfield Japanese vinyl for like $4 on a local marketplace so I've decided to get it :dies:

i'm excited for RSD tomorrow morning. less than 12 hours to go. I'm hoping to get Mariah's #1s and Taylor's the lakes vinyl, but my record store and all of them in my city are pretty sh*t, they only get those old rock music vinyls. 

does anyone like paula abdul?

I'm hoping in the near future, she re-releases her discography on coloured vinyl. Her first album is great. Brandy also needs to repress her discography on coloured vinyl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.