Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

Kinda shocked the Walmart exclusive got restocked but good for her!

Also what outer plastic sleeves do you all use?

I have mine but I forgot where I purchased them from. I remember buying some rounded invest in vinyl ones for inners but they're ugg.

Do we use the rice paper ones for inners or?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Why? Is there some error or something? :rip: 

-

Not sure. Good luck to anyone attempting to get it though! 

kinda thinking the lakes will be a staggered release and random stores will have some in stock randomly over the next couple weeks. The biggest stores in the US are only getting 5-10. It doesn't make sense.

11 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

kinda thinking the lakes will be a staggered release and random stores will have some in stock randomly over the next couple weeks. The biggest stores in the US are only getting 5-10. It doesn't make sense.

How do you guys know the stock total? Are y’all calling up the stores? I want The Lakes but all I care about is #1s, honestly. Can you call and ask how much a particular store is getting? 

4 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

How do you guys know the stock total? Are y’all calling up the stores? I want The Lakes but all I care about is #1s, honestly. Can you call and ask how much a particular store is getting? 

Yes. I doubt many places are open still, but you can try. For future reference, call at least a week and then 2 days before the next RSD drop to guarantee they have what you’re looking for.

You should also be able to call them long before that to ensure that they get what you want stocked. My local places asks customers on their Facebook page.

10 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Yes. I doubt many places are open still, but you can try. For future reference, call at least a week and then 2 days before the next RSD drop to guarantee they have what you’re looking for.

You should also be able to call them long before that to ensure that they get what you want stocked. My local places asks customers on their Facebook page.

Great tips! Thanks bestie. :heart:

I went to my local record store and they were complete trash. I looked for the #1s vinyl and couldn't find it, so I asked the staff and they said that they had multiple copies available but none were there. So either all of the copies were sold in the 15 minutes I got there, or they said that someone had took it off the shelf and moved it somewhere else in the store which was so annoying. I evened up just buying Nevermind by Nirvana on vinyl, so I might buy the #1s vinyl online in future. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, period sis said:

a lot of the stores are getting 2, and they're being raffled :rip:

:toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Omg is RSD starting in some places already? :rip:

Idky I feel stressed nnn 

RSD about to kick off here in Aus. I have a few friends lining up now waiting. None of them looking to snatch Taylor though.

Well my local one confirmed on Facebook they had "limited quantities" of The Lakes in. They wouldn't give me a definite number for anything. Just said be in line a hour or two early for my "best" chances at getting one. :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

RSD about to kick off here in Aus. I have a few friends lining up now waiting. None of them looking to snatch Taylor though.

Are you not lining up for Moo?

xRJjl1h.gif

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Are you not lining up for Moo?

xRJjl1h.gif

I have someone else snatching it for me.  And then I'll buy all the leftover stock when it appears online.

b5Ga1yO.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

I have someone else snatching it for me.  And then I'll buy all the leftover stock when it appears online.

b5Ga1yO.gif

Looking forward to that updated post of your collection. I live for it, tbh. 

2 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Looking forward to that updated post of your collection. I live for it, tbh. 

There is more, I just couldn't get it all in the one pic.

:jonny:

Just now, Rocket said:

There is more, I just couldn't get it all in the one pic.

:jonny:

I’m shook. 

:jonny5:

All i want for RSD is #1's :eli: if anyone gets a link to get it online in the US, please @ me. I will be forever thankful.

Tonight Show Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I just want Sara Bareillis and maybe Mel C.

I considered getting Mel C, but it’s getting a wider release at a later date, so took it off my list.

Does anyone think or know if they distributed the lakes among ALL of the stores on their website?

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

Does anyone think or know if they distributed the lakes among ALL of the stores on their website?

There's unfortunately no guarantee all listed stores received inventory. It seems there's a current dilemma of some stores not receiving or having very limited inventory of the lakes

Y’all keep an eye on this thread because if I can’t find Sara Bareilles tomorrow I’m gonna be asking someone to buy it for me!!! :duca:

15 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

There's unfortunately no guarantee all listed stores received inventory. It seems there's a current dilemma of some stores not receiving or having very limited inventory of the lakes

I can’t believe that they’re only doing 10k ww, like... global ambassador my ass :ace:

also... is it possible that these are real?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.