Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

59 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I was so right when I called you a whale years ago

40 minutes ago, Kings. said:

And the fact that you had the NERVE to LIE and claim that you were only selling off your collection (and tried to justify the insanely high resell price points) because you had lost your job during the height of the pandemic, only to turn around and continue to not only buy more vinyl, but a ton of signed merch too :rip: You’re a menace. If you’re gonna be a scalper at least be honest about it  :toofunny3:

:fan:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

I have 16 orange Harry's House vinyls available. $150 shipped! 

SEEK HELP :deadbanana2:

-- 

got the last copy of Halsey's UO Alternate IICHLIWP vinyl and it's so pretty in person, though it has some little white flakes of something on the vinyl when I pulled it out. It's gorgeous though :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

And the fact that you had the NERVE to LIE and claim that you were only selling off your collection (and tried to justify the insanely high resell price points) because you had lost your job during the height of the pandemic, only to turn around and continue to not only buy more vinyl, but a ton of signed merch too :rip: You’re a menace. If you’re gonna be a scalper at least be honest about it  :toofunny3:

:deadbanana:

Chill this thread forever has iconic moments :bibliahh: 

OT: Since I have the orange and sea glass variants I feel inclined to also grab the Target yellow :weeps: 

So did anyone want one? 

I’m mad at myself for not just using a forwarding service for the green Future Nostalgia vinyl instead of trying the ticket/bundle trick… which I still haven’t emailed about getting a refund for because idek what to tell them :dies:

And now I can’t decide if I should get the new Argentina variant bc my collection will be incomplete anyway :dies:

51 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

So did anyone want one? 

NO

Wait. Not most of the Blackground vinyl being pushed back to September. :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

So did anyone want one? 

:deadbanana:

3 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

So did anyone want one? 

Read the room 

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

I was so right when I called you a whale years ago

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Period! 

27 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Meanwhile VMP dropped AALIYAH two months(?) ago :ace:

6 hours ago, Mellark said:

After a three hour wait at Harry's House, I managed to get the orange variant I wanted. 

I'm happy that your experience went well at least. I waited 5.5 hours yesterday only to be kicked out upon reaching the front because the security guards told me and over 10 other people that the line we joined was the GA line rather than the American Express exclusive line. I brought this up and pointed out the security guards who told us all that this was the GA line only for this rude ass woman in knockoff Euphoria makeup to laugh and say "That's not my fault and not my problem" before kicking all of us out for "making a scene and breaking the rules". :coffee2:

I literally had a full crying meltdown on the way back to my car because I was extremely dehydrated and literally wasted my entire day just to get a ******* orange vinyl. 

1 hour ago, likefoxesdo said:

I’m mad at myself for not just using a forwarding service for the green Future Nostalgia vinyl instead of trying the ticket/bundle trick… which I still haven’t emailed about getting a refund for because idek what to tell them :dies:

And now I can’t decide if I should get the new Argentina variant bc my collection will be incomplete anyway :dies:

I sent them a help request a cpl weeks ago through their website and they paid me DUST, I actually called my credit card company today to do a chargeback :weeps: 

@Kiel D-01 update on the N/A green Future Nostalgia :'(

i did end up ordering the blue Argentina one and it’s cute. (Tho I prefer the translucent blue one from urban outfitters tbh….)

30 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Meanwhile VMP dropped AALIYAH two months(?) ago :ace:

If UO manages to get their One In A Million pressing out before them. :ahh:

3 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

Just 16? Step your game up.

On that note though, may every vinyl you receive from here on out have major seam splits.

:nicole:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Barry Hankerson is playing with your money. 

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

If UO manages to get their One In A Million pressing out before them. :ahh:

I can see that happening :lmao: 

50 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Barry Hankerson is playing with your money. 

I cancelled my orders for the D2C Aaliyah vinyl, but still have JoJo and Toni on order at Amazon. I don't trust that man. :spin:

Finally i get a record from Amazon in pristine condition, my Born This Way 10th Anniversary Edition is here with me :WAP: i already got the UO red pressing, now all i need is the standard black.

6 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

Literally go **** yourself, Welsey

RzSPQf4.gif

I'm screaming at everyone getting in line to drag that user. 

anime-girl.gif

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

I sent them a help request a cpl weeks ago through their website and they paid me DUST, I actually called my credit card company today to do a chargeback :weeps: 

@Kiel D-01 update on the N/A green Future Nostalgia :'(

i did end up ordering the blue Argentina one and it’s cute. (Tho I prefer the translucent blue one from urban outfitters tbh….)

I really appreciate the update! I guess am going to have to do the same. :deadbanana2: 

7 hours ago, Kings. said:

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.