Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

We need more Spanish vinyls :coffee2:

Give me some Fanny Lu pls 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

After a three hour wait at Harry's House, I managed to get the orange variant I wanted. 

14 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

After sitting in Chicago for over a week my second copy of Magic Still Exists arrived in pristine condition.

I also got my copy of Harry's House from amazon the packaging is beautiful. I'll have to listen to it. 

My Hatchie Dinked edition vinyl is also in Chicago hell right now and I’m so mad :rip: 

On 5/18/2022 at 6:34 PM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Right? I hate Island. They’ve ruined every album he’s released by simply not giving a damn. I’m glad at least we got LYWC on clear vinyl. It’s so beautiful, gatefold and all. But Spaceman was robbed. I knew we weren’t getting a vinyl when the era ended a week after release. :skull:

Honestly, love Nick but that album bombed and I'm pretty sure he owed THEM money for it so it's not a shock that his worst selling album won't get a vinyl release.

Yes please, i desperately need these spanish albums on vinyl, besides every Shakira record:

51H5gCakdCL.jpg

14_-_El_Sexto_Sentido.jpg

unnamed_18.jpg

monica_naranjo-tarantula-frontal.jpg

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

We need more Spanish vinyls :coffee2:

This. I'd love for these albums to be on vinyl:

0c25305371ea4c848fe13dc0392189c1.jpg

d33a4131f5a143f2c3a482b368dbbede.jpg

bff5d91928124971c9f743fc3decd729.jpg

12 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

Yes please, i desperately need these spanish albums on vinyl, besides every Shakira record:

51H5gCakdCL.jpg

14_-_El_Sexto_Sentido.jpg

unnamed_18.jpg

monica_naranjo-tarantula-frontal.jpg

6 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I just don’t get it. The demand for Spanish vinyls is there (now more than ever since Spanish music is very popular) yet the record labels are just giving us reggaetón vinyls :rip:

27 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Honestly, love Nick but that album bombed and I'm pretty sure he owed THEM money for it so it's not a shock that his worst selling album won't get a vinyl release.

It flopping is also irrelevant as it was going to be pressed, but Adele got in the way with her very own flop and ruined those plans :grump:

-

I said this some time last year, but I’m actually serious about selling off some of my collection :matty: It’s taking up too much space and I’m kinda over paying so much for extra storage + I don’t spin my records as often as I should. Now if only I can push myself to part with some of the more valuable records :dancehall:

16 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It flopping is also irrelevant as it was going to be pressed, but Adele got in the way with her very own flop and ruined those plans :grump:

-

I said this some time last year, but I’m actually serious about selling off some of my collection :matty: It’s taking up too much space and I’m kinda over paying so much for extra storage + I don’t spin my records as often as I should. Now if only I can push myself to part with some of the more valuable records :dancehall:

I also intend to sell some of my collection, not only to free up space, but because I'm actually planning on moving to a whole different country at some point this year. that's why I was asking for "safe, heavy duty" storage a few pages ago.

1 minute ago, Joyride said:

I also intend to sell some of my collection, not only to free up space, but because I'm actually planning on moving to a whole different country at some point this year. that's why I was asking for "safe, heavy duty" storage a few pages ago.

Oooooh. I would suggest looking into trunk like cases to transfer some of the records. Make sure they have some sort of padding on the inside!

2 hours ago, Glamthony said:

51H5gCakdCL.jpg

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

the taste exhibited was iconic like! i've been saying we need Arrasando pressed on pink vinyl ASAP! maybe with the scrapped english versions as a bonus if they want some US numbers :mandown:

I have 16 orange Harry's House vinyls available. $150 shipped! 

3 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

:rip:

my Spanish albums on vinyl wishlist: *not including ones that were just posted ^^*

Belinda_Carpe_Diem.jpg 

ab67616d0000b2732251b381fe0e462fc996f0f6

ab67616d0000b273059851bac1b1381669997fb2

(I was actually gonna bootleg this a few years ago lmao)

205819_1349785.jpeg

26 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

I was so right when I called you a whale years ago

Olivia putting out new variants. :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Olivia putting out new variants. :deadbanana2:

And not even the decency to add new tracks :fish2:

14 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I was so right when I called you a whale years ago

LAWD :deadbanana2:

If flops like Bebe Rexha and Zara Larsson can get vinyl pressings there's really no excuse for anyone being excluded. :toofunny2:

41 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

And the fact that you had the NERVE to LIE and claim that you were only selling off your collection (and tried to justify the insanely high resell price points) because you had lost your job during the height of the pandemic, only to turn around and continue to not only buy more vinyl, but a ton of signed merch too :rip: You’re a menace. If you’re gonna be a scalper at least be honest about it  :toofunny3:

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

And the fact that you had the NERVE to LIE and claim that you were only selling off your collection (and tried to justify the insanely high resell price points) because you had lost your job during the height of the pandemic, only to turn around and continue to not only buy more vinyl, but a ton of signed merch too :rip: You’re a menace. If you’re gonna be a scalper at least be honest about it  :toofunny3:

jeez :rip:

3 hours ago, JustHoran said:

The point. 

Over your head. 

No one is arguing that it bombed. I prefaced my thoughts with the treatment of each album from the start of his adult solo career. When he did have a hit (“Jealous”), that album was still mismanaged and poorly handled by Island. 

Spaceman is a casualty of that. Keep up. 

27 minutes ago, Kings. said:

:bibliahh:

34 minutes ago, Attitude said:

If flops like Bebe Rexha and Zara Larsson can get vinyl pressings there's really no excuse for anyone being excluded. :toofunny2:

Exactly. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.