Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

16 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I’ll keep an eye out. Does it have Slumber Party with Tinashe or is it the solo version?

The white repress has the solo version

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Can someone with a Vinyl Me Please account buy me the Justice Justice 15th anniversary album please??!

Taste! :clap3:VMP is pissing me off with their exclusives. It's just way too much money for international buyers. :cries:

310959.jpg

Ordered the 'Hold the Girl' bundle with signed postcard, red cassette and the lava vinyl. :WAP:

Got the hot pink pressing of Hot Pink from my local record store today :heart: have been looking for a copy of it for a while 

52 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Taste! :clap3:VMP is pissing me off with their exclusives. It's just way too much money for international buyers. :cries:

That album is a classic!

4 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

It’s only $37 with free shipping at Walmart. The DLX tracks aren’t worth it. Remixes and two ugly songs.

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

Just now, Attitude said:

Be careful, y’all. It might be the edited version. Just stay cautious. Mock-up looks great, though. 

Okay I lied when I said I wouldn’t get the Target yellow Harry’s House vinyl right away… I ordered it online for pick up cause it’s $2 off and I had some rewards points- but tell me why the ***** up front gave me such a rash about wanting to grab a different copy than what they were giving me because of a smushed corner :monkey: 

but I got a pretty copy as I wanted anyways :fan: f*** you, lady

Carlys white Kiss now sold out on recordstore. Still available on Bravado. Wondering when they put the US links live...? 

Also zhe girls over at PopJustice cry over Tiny Little Bows being cut when Bravado says it's on there (and Beautiful with Justin is being cut). That would be the best case scenario tbh :alexz:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Okay I lied when I said I wouldn’t get the Target yellow Harry’s House vinyl right away… I ordered it online for pick up cause it’s $2 off and I had some rewards points- but tell me why the ***** up front gave me such a rash about wanting to grab a different copy than what they were giving me because of a smushed corner :monkey: 

I take pride in being the black male “Karen” in situations like this. “I want to speak to the manager or your superior about your stank attitude.” I hate customer service people that aren’t able to deal with customers, especially if you initially come at them respectfully. 

dont-be-fucking-rude-kim-kardashian.gif

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Vinyl Mania was a flop. No one even posted the 3rd day. :skull:

Only thing I saw worth grabbing was James Bay’s Leap. The color isn’t my preferred one, but it’s cheaper than his webstore (orange) :toofunny3: 

54 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The mock-up :jonny5: 

46 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

As you should! That’s why I never choose that option though. I really don’t wanna get into a back and forth because if they catch me on an off day…

34 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I take pride in being the black male “Karen” in situations like this. “I want to speak to the manager or your superior about your stank attitude.” I hate customer service people that aren’t able to deal with customers, especially if you initially come at them respectfully. 

we see each other GIF

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

I can’t stand people like that. Unless you’re going to buy it for me or if there aren’t any other copies, I have every right to want an item in pristine condition. 

also good to know there’s a little discount. Maybe I will end up variant collecting :fan: 

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Carlys white Kiss now sold out on recordstore. Still available on Bravado. Wondering when they put the US links live...? 

Also zhe girls over at PopJustice cry over Tiny Little Bows being cut when Bravado says it's on there (and Beautiful with Justin is being cut). That would be the best case scenario tbh :alexz:

A dream, literally a dream :jonnycat:

Edited by Headlock

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

As you should! That’s why I never choose that option though. I really don’t wanna get into a back and forth because if they catch me on an off day…

1 hour ago, Desire said:

I can’t stand people like that. Unless you’re going to buy it for me or if there aren’t any other copies, I have every right to want an item in pristine condition. 

also good to know there’s a little discount. Maybe I will end up variant collecting :fan: 

I'm so glad to have my vinyl sistrens to sympathize with me :heart2:

2c2ESwk.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I got all my Dance Fever orders in :heart: I got two signed CD inserts and the signed poster but one of the three autographs looks completely off from the others :rip: 

CRcvW5y_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Who signed the silver one? :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Not Pink Friday 3LP being $37 and I paid almost $60. :bibliahh:

I was just about to post

The girls better grab a copy now, especially since she’s under UMG! I grabbed two and hopefully one is the opaque pink and not that ugly translucent magenta swirl mess.

14 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Who signed the silver one? :deadbanana2:

Omgggg:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Not Pink Friday 3LP being $37 and I paid almost $60. :bibliahh:

I had to return 2 copies cause they came damaged, and I never reordered.... lemme change that :bird:

The resell prices for the orange HH are ridiculous :rip: they better be available online at a later time

Secured 2 copies of orange HH and finally got shipping notification for the sea glass :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.