Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

I don't have any spare copies unfortunately.

Reveal hidden contents

FJ_f0d8acAkij0N?format=jpg&name=small 

0:09

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered 100 dollars new MJ Thriller 40 vinyl. Am I a crazy person? lol

FS-bjjaUUAAtXt7?format=jpg&name=medium

The orange vinyl is £40.00 at the London pop up shop. The Sea Glass Green vinyl in his online store is only £28.00.

yl3I48L.jpg

Full London merch and price list.

On 5/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, James_Dean said:

Just reviewed my collection on discogs... I've added 53 vinyl to my collection this year so far 

Not sure how to take this info

3Bq7JWH.gif

The way I've sold off over half my collection this year so far

3Bq7JWH.gif

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

yl3I48L.jpg

Full London merch and price list.

Damn no zine for us? :(

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The way I've sold off over half my collection this year so far

3Bq7JWH.gif

200.gif

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

200.gif

I still fight the urge to buy up every release I'm even moderately interested in :toofunny2:

I did pre-order Rina and am gonna snatch Carly's Kiss repress though

3Bq7JWH.gif

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I still fight the urge to buy up every release I'm even moderately interested in :toofunny2:

I did pre-order Rina and am gonna snatch Carly's Kiss repress though

3Bq7JWH.gif

God I envy those who aren't wrought with the sickness of vinyl obsession :toofunny2:

Let me make some financially questionable decisions today lmao 

3Bq7JWH.gif

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

God I envy those who aren't wrought with the sickness of vinyl obsession :toofunny2:

Let me make some financially questionable decisions today lmao 

3Bq7JWH.gif

Oh sis, I've been on this journey for a while, you'll come to your senses eventually

3Bq7JWH.gif

Also I got loans to pay, all the money I made is already gone

3Bq7JWH.gif

5 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Fever is coming on 180g black (most likely) vinyl :fan:
https://www.fnac.com/a17048857/Kylie-Minogue-Fever-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1

The only Fever I want pressed is Megan Thee Stallion’s. I can’t believe Savage and the SUGA EP got pressings, but not her debut full length project :toofunny3:

25 minutes ago, Kings. said:

The only Fever I want pressed is Megan Thee Stallion’s. I can’t believe Savage and the SUGA EP got pressings, but not her debut full length project :toofunny3:

I always thought that was so weird. I can see some kind of limited RSD for it in the future, though I would obviously prefer a wide release. 

I am actually really excited Nellyville by Nelly is getting a wide 20th anniversary release. I can’t wait to bop to “Hot in Herre,” “#1,” “Air Force Ones,” “Work It” and the Kelly Rowland classique “Dilemma” in a few weeks. His best album, imo. :clap3:

47 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I always thought that was so weird. I can see some kind of limited RSD for it in the future, though I would obviously prefer a wide release. 

They need to hurry it up.

-

Urban Outfitters is having a sale on vinyl and they had Glory for $15 :deadbanana: I’m pissed I missed it 

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

They need to hurry it up.

-

Urban Outfitters is having a sale on vinyl and they had Glory for $15 :deadbanana: I’m pissed I missed it 

Ugh didn’t someone in here post they got it for $13? I’m guessing that was with a $5.00 coupon. I always said I’d get it if it was under $20 and I had a coupon. I’m so dumb with Britney releases. I always wait until they sell out. At least I got My Prerogative. I feel satisfied with having all her best hits (including single mixes) through her glory days.

A ftiend of mine got me the orange Harry‘s House vinyl in Berlin. :chick3:

Got all three colour variants coming in then! 

2 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

A ftiend of mine got me the orange Harry‘s House vinyl in Berlin. :chick3:

Got all three colour variants coming in then! 

Congrats, hon! Now manifest some of THAT energy for the rest of us suffering souls. We need a store drop once this is all over. Vinceron is not getting my money. :monkey:

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

Just snagged the last copy of Glory for $15 from UO :duca: 

Also, Blackground emailed me earlier to say that One in a Million D2C variant isn’t shipping until AUGUST :rip: An entire 12 months after pre-orders went up. 

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Ugh didn’t someone in here post they got it for $13? I’m guessing that was with a $5.00 coupon. I always said I’d get it if it was under $20 and I had a coupon. I’m so dumb with Britney releases. I always wait until they sell out. At least I got My Prerogative. I feel satisfied with having all her best hits (including single mixes) through her glory days.

I think so :matty:

45 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Just snagged the last copy of Glory for $15 from UO :duca: 

Also, Blackground emailed me earlier to say that One in a Million D2C variant isn’t shipping until AUGUST :rip: An entire 12 months after pre-orders went up. 

How when I saw it before you posted and it was gone? :chick3:
-

Can someone with a Vinyl Me Please account buy me the Justice Justice 15th anniversary album please??! That liquid gold is beautiful, but I can’t justify subscribing (again) just for that record :emofish:

7 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I think so :matty:

How when I saw it before you posted and it was gone? :chick3:
-

Can someone with a Vinyl Me Please account buy me the Justice Justice 15th anniversary album please??! That liquid gold is beautiful, but I can’t justify subscribing (again) just for that record :emofish:

I have no idea :rip: Urban is so weird, I’m sure it’ll show up as back in stock at some point today

13 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I have no idea :rip: Urban is so weird, I’m sure it’ll show up as back in stock at some point today

I’ll keep an eye out. Does it have Slumber Party with Tinashe or is it the solo version?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.