Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

18 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Just reviewed my collection on discogs... I've added 53 vinyl to my collection this year so far 

Not sure how to take this info

3Bq7JWH.gif

Take care of me, sugar daddy. :gaynetcat3:

I still need to start building my Discogs library… ugh, I feel like it would be so taxing. I’m very impatient and I have ADD so I get distracted easily. Do you add stuff immediately when you get it? 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

I was able to get a the signed mixtape Slayyyter vinyl at her show and I’m soooooo happy ? i also ordered the Lava Rina Vinyl bundle from her webstore! 

ahhh I should've asked if you could cop me and I would pay you back. Thats if you were allowed to get more than one :deadbanana:

20220519-200058.jpg

Finally ordered these 3! :duca:

I'm surprised they released Hilary's self titled & Most Wanted around the same time, which means Dignity is soon on the way :jonny5:

A rookie mail carrier must’ve attempted to deliver my Florence record :rip: I just received a notification saying it was attempted but there was “no access to location” :irate: I’ve lived at the same address for 5 years now and that’s never happened :biblionny:

My Dance Fever boxset hasn't budged from Ohio since the 13th....

Im gonna have to buy the records that i have in my wantlist before they increase in price :rip:

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

tNuh6Ik.gif

We’ve got to STOP their asses :gaynetcat4:

UO be like "we jacked up the prices before any of this happened, so lets jack them up again".

I watched the video alejandro posted. Not my besties Glass Animals being one of the $15+ increases  :weeps:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

UO be like "we jacked up the prices before any of this happened, so lets jack them up again".

:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Take care of me, sugar daddy. :gaynetcat3:

I still need to start building my Discogs library… ugh, I feel like it would be so taxing. I’m very impatient and I have ADD so I get distracted easily. Do you add stuff immediately when you get it? 

The way I'm gonna need someone to take care of me with me spending habits :deadbanana:

Yeah, I add my stuff immediately to my discogs as soon as I get it lol it's a habit. 

I recommend when you do start keeping record of you collection, you add in the price you paid for it and the date you bought/ received it in the notes section... always nice to look back on those details and compare them to present resell values, etc. :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The way I'm gonna need someone to take care of me with me spending habits :deadbanana:

Yeah, I add my stuff immediately to my discogs as soon as I get it lol it's a habit. 

I recommend when you do start keeping record of you collection, you add in the price you paid for it and the date you bought/ received it in the notes section... always nice to look back on those details and compare them to present resell values, etc. :celestial5:

VLv4k1H.gif

OMG. This is such a great idea. Let me start doing it.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

VLv4k1H.gif

OMG. This is such a great idea. Let me start doing it.

You can thank me by sending a colored variant of Caution

Please and thank you

VLv4k1H.gif

12 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

oh wow that’s something I will definitely do! I still have receipts (email and paper) for my purchases, so I won’t have to scramble to remember. Thanks! 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

10 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

You can thank me by sending a colored variant of Caution

Please and thank you

VLv4k1H.gif

I don't have any spare copies unfortunately.

FJ_f0d8acAkij0N?format=jpg&name=small 

we shouldve known this was coming when that Conan Gray 1LP was $45:coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

It’s so odd that we were all just so complimentary of the Rina record prices only to see this news days later :rip: 

Well, it's over for me :cries: i spend 15-25 dollars per record to ship it to my country, i don't think i can afford higher prices :biblio: 

I guess i will have to collect CDs again 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

I didn’t know you could add hoe much you paid for them. Let me do that tomorrow. Thanks!

32 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It’s so odd that we were all just so complimentary of the Rina record prices only to see this news days later :rip: 

Right. The sudden shift :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

UMG has to recoup what they lost on those $2,500 vinyl. 

They can choke tbh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.