Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

48 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

My boxset will be here with me next week :jonny5:

Not if I manage to intercept it 

Glamthony

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Framed my signed Flo poster and put it on the wall - a stunner. :chick3:

Just reviewed my collection on discogs... I've added 53 vinyl to my collection this year so far 

Not sure how to take this info

3Bq7JWH.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Just reviewed my collection on discogs... I've added 53 vinyl to my collection this year so far 

3Bq7JWH.gif

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Not if I manage to intercept it 

Glamthony

I'll curse you with a lifetime of bent corners 

charlie.gif.20ff30d8d64aa906a6b5e4b171d7

• ATRL Moderator

once twice melody finally shipping (though still worried it's going to be inferior to the US pressing)

still don't think giving the world away has shipped though :katie:

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

3Bq7JWH.gif

I’m gonna see how much  I have later and report back. I’m scared. The amount of money I’ve spent alone on wax this year (so far)  Scream Movie GIF by Scream

-

Florence Dance Fever deluxe picture disc is coming today, so that cancels out that possibly being the record that’s coming Friday. I’m certain now that it’s Harry’s House :duca:

Edited by Kings.

• ATRL Moderator

Chanel's SloMo 7'' being $25 plus shipping :rip:

De Diepte is much better at $12 but I stan that song as much as SloMo :rip:

I really want iMusic to ship out my copy of the 4LP Eurovision set so I won't have to bother potentially getting these Eurovision singles 

I’ve added 40 records to my collection this year and that’s not including the 20+ preorders (some carried over from last year) :deadbanana2: I need to be STOPPED!

Just got an email from Blackground stating One in a Million delayed now for August :ahh:gdi Idk if this is for all the other vinyls but ugh

The Aaliyah Blackground vinyl have been delayed until August. :deadbanana2:

Just now, ALA said:

Just got an email from Blackground stating One in a Million delayed now for August :ahh:gdi Idk if this is for all the other vinyls but ugh

Barry ran off with our money. Might as well get the UO variant. :jonny5:

I was able to get a the signed mixtape Slayyyter vinyl at her show and I’m soooooo happy ? i also ordered the Lava Rina Vinyl bundle from her webstore! 

Nicki Minaj’s Queen, Harry’s House, Florence’s Dance Fever and Ariana’s Sweetener all arriving within the next two weeks :jonny5:

My Ariana bundle arrived and the color of the records are gorgeous. I'm so happy to have received great pressings. :heart2:

Sweetener and Thank U Next came with minor seam splits though. But nothing too bad.

Did some stalking and people are already lined up for Harry's pop up in NYC :deadbanana2: It's barely 4:30pm rn 

I think I'm better off going tomorrow afternoon and hoping they still have the vinyl 

• ATRL Moderator

I've added about 50 records in the last three months to Discogs I believe :toofunny2: and still have like ten in my wantlist and god knows how many others will be released this year that I'll probably want

have any of you guys thought of how to move your record from one place to another (different cities) with them not getting damaged? it's perhaps my biggest fear

3 minutes ago, Joyride said:

have any of you guys thought of how to move your record from one place to another (different cities) with them not getting damaged? it's perhaps my biggest fear

9c8a7d14-ccfa-4d71-aa24-16532b408b69.96c

This might work for you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.