Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, ALA said:

Ordered the bundle with signed card, exclusive vinyl, CD and tape, less than $50 shipped :jonny:literally think this is how much I paid for the first pressing of Sawayama lol

The price is so refreshing.  I got the bundle with the signed card, lava vinyl, and tape and it was $38 after shipping.  :jonny:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Rina really did that with shipping prices (+VAT included) :clap3: ordered the bundle even after hearing that mediocre lead :toofunny3:

So for Rina I've ordered:

The lava one
Lemonade And Black Galaxy

Red Splatter

and the one from UO

:flame:

I don’t love Rina like that to get all variants but I’m eyeing either the lava or UO ?

just preordered Rina's lava variant :jonny2:  still not the biggest fan of the cover and the lead, but i love her :gaycat4:

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Music Mania Day 1 is up, and there is nothing good. We won!

vs8z0Aj.gif

:clap3:

4 hours ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

I grabbed the Lava swirl + signed postcard and this variant :fan:

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

The price is so refreshing.  I got the bundle with the signed card, lava vinyl, and tape and it was $38 after shipping.  :jonny:

Same! Love that for us :foxaylove:

2 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Of course UO gets the best variant :rip: 

That’s assuming it’ll turn out like the mock-up :keir:

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

I'm also STILL mad Nick Jonas never got to press Spaceman

I pressed him on Twitter last night with a mock-up and all and ofc not ONE fan even liked the tweet :rip: 

-

I emailed customer service and received a response yesterday saying it’s still shipping out today, but I doubt it. This is surely the new date :toofunny3: 

-

Also this is up for preorder.

I’m grabbing This variant because it looks better against the album cover.

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

I'm also STILL mad Nick Jonas never got to press Spaceman

Right? I hate Island. They’ve ruined every album he’s released by simply not giving a damn. I’m glad at least we got LYWC on clear vinyl. It’s so beautiful, gatefold and all. But Spaceman was robbed. I knew we weren’t getting a vinyl when the era ended a week after release. :skull:

Harry’s House sea glass green vinyl just shipped out and should be here on Friday :jonny3: I haven’t had a record arrive on release day in AGES

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Harry’s House sea glass green vinyl just shipped out and should be here on Friday :jonny3: I haven’t had a record arrive on release day in AGES

Omg did you just get your notification today? I need to check my spam folder because for some reason all of his store emails go there, and I can’t work out how to fix that. 

Have any of the Blackground Records vinyl shipped? I feel like this is some big scam. :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Well, it finally happened. Avril's translucent blue variant of Head Above Water is on Discogs (or was might've been bought already) for $500. I have never been more angry in my life. The things I would do to get my hands on that :weeps:

24 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Well, it finally happened. Avril's translucent blue variant of Head Above Water is on Discogs (or was might've been bought already) for $500. I have never been more angry in my life. The things I would do to get my hands on that :weeps:

:gaycat6::mazen: this why I try collect vinyl sis and then I stops :mazen:

38 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Omg did you just get your notification today? I need to check my spam folder because for some reason all of his store emails go there, and I can’t work out how to fix that. 

Not one from his store, but an order from LIVE NATION MERCH - ECOM via UPS shipped out today and will arrive Friday. The only other orders I have that are supposed to ship out on the 20th are Ariana’s DW (via Snapchat) and Iggy’s End of An Era, so maybe it’s one of those :michael:

41 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Have any of the Blackground Records vinyl shipped? I feel like this is some big scam. :deadbanana2:

The ship date for Aaliyah's releases are June now so hopefully they don't change again...

54 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Barry Hankerson has his Swiss bank account stacked and is already out of the country. :skull:

15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Not one from his store, but an order from LIVE NATION MERCH - ECOM via UPS shipped out today and will arrive Friday. The only other orders I have that are supposed to ship out on the 20th are Ariana’s DW (via Snapchat) and Iggy’s End of An Era, so maybe it’s one of those :michael:

Ooooh ok! No shipping notification for me yet. I do hope you get yours early. You deserve it! Either way, you’re getting something great on Friday. :hug:

Dance Fever Deluxe picture disc finally arrived :duca: It's gorgeous on the outside  

52 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Ooooh ok! No shipping notification for me yet. I do hope you get yours early. You deserve it! Either way, you’re getting something great on Friday. :hug:

:heart:

22 minutes ago, Desire said:

Dance Fever Deluxe picture disc finally arrived :duca: It's gorgeous on the outside  

My copy is coming soon :jonny:

8 hours ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Rina Pre-order is up for Hold The Girl

2 vinyls: 

Standard Apple Red

Store Exclusive Lava (limited to 4k)

https://store.dirtyhit.co.uk/rina-sawayama

This looks so pretty and awesome prices!

I wish I was into her music.

1 hour ago, Desire said:

My boxset will be here with me next week :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.