Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

IT'S SO PRETTY :jonny4:

That's f-ing gorgeous, if an artist I stanned had a variant like that I would snatch at least two copies so fast 

What an improvement :jonny5: Glad I didn’t get that Fine Line coke bottle clear because that splatter works better with the album’s aesthetic. I think I’m gonna get the yellow and try for an orange Harry’s House vinyl and then swap a disc out for both so I can have a yellow/orange and sea glass green variant :giraffe:

Finally got Dance Fever :WAP: This might rival PRISM for the prettiest picture disc I own 

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

What an improvement :jonny5: Glad I didn’t get that Fine Line coke bottle clear because that splatter works better with the album’s aesthetic. I think I’m gonna get the yellow and try for an orange Harry’s House vinyl and then swap a disc out for both so I can have a yellow/orange and sea glass green variant :giraffe:

I heard they did a restock, so I missed it. But anyways, I am going to try for orange vinyl.

I think I am planning to go to the Harry's House pop-up on Friday. I am tempted to go midnight.

5 hours ago, Bandito said:

I’m going to Harry’s Chicago pop up show because it’s like a block away from my Nothing, Nowhere concert on Friday. I could try to get stuff for any US-based people if they’d like.

Good luck, it's going to be a long ass line.

Got my biggest ISO to date today. "Atlas" by FM-84. It's to the synthwave genre what Nevermind by Nirvana is to grunge music. A staple. A modern genre classic. The last pressing was from 2018 and went for hundreds of dollars. This new repress was sold out within 10 minutes (1 minute on bandcamp and another 9 on the webstore). 

I'M SO HAPPY!!!

20220517_193733.jpg

Imagine The Weeknd released this track after Blinding Lights. 5 months #1 :clap3:

13 hours ago, James_Dean said:

No, I didn't get the yellow one.... yet. 

It's the Target exclusive and they typically have their exclusives in stock until they don't sell anymore. I'm not worried about not acquiring a copy later since Harry sells, and the Fine Line exclusive is always available. The only Target exclusive pressing I've seen that was not ever restocked was Lana's Blue Banisters- which I'm still baffled by since there are always TONS of the Chemtrails exclusive available in store. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the orange variant is available to purchase from his store later on, but part of me already feels FOMO 

vs8z0Aj.gif

I’m manifesting that there’ll be another way to get the orange vinyl. It really depends on how limited it is, but his team has to know that he’s one of the top vinyl sellers and it will only benefit him longterm to make it available more inclusively. 

But he still ain’t **** for this trick. We all thought we’d be breaking our ankles running to his official store for this drop and instead he gave us cheap cardboard boxes and cassettes. 

vs8z0Aj.gif

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

13 hours ago, Kings. said:

So stunning! I can’t wait to get mine. I’ve been good and haven’t listened to any of the leaks (apart from the Coachella performances). The power of restraint I have. :loki:

The way I’m really tempted to go to the midnight nyc pop up tomorrow night :deadbanana2: The hold Harry has on me for an orange piece of plastic 

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m manifesting that there’ll be another way to get the orange vinyl. It really depends on how limited it is, but his team has to know that he’s one of the top vinyl sellers and it will only benefit him longterm to make it available more inclusively. 

But he still ain’t **** for this trick. We all thought we’d be breaking our ankles running to his official store for this drop and instead he gave us cheap cardboard boxes and cassettes. 

vs8z0Aj.gif

Plus the US is still missing the picture disc aaargh

vs8z0Aj.gif

17 hours ago, Kings. said:

stunning variant for an amazing record. can't wait :jonny5:

the last time i did an artist pop-up was for Frank Ocean and it was insanity...idk if i can do that again. i didn't even GET anything because it sold out by the time i got in....

is the vinyl opaque orange or clear orange? can i get a rendering before i go stand in line lol

5 minutes ago, yonsé said:

the last time i did an artist pop-up was for Frank Ocean and it was insanity...idk if i can do that again. i didn't even GET anything because it sold out by the time i got in....

is the vinyl opaque orange or clear orange? can i get a rendering before i go stand in line lol

translucent orange 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

translucent orange 

:jonny5:

Rina Hold The Girl Rough Trade Exclusive 

(limited to 4k)

Lemonade and Black Galaxy

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/rina-sawayama/hold-the-girl/lp-plus

Us Link:

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/rina-sawayama/hold-the-girl/lp-plus?utm_source=CJ&cjevent=5b21d40fd6ce11ec806a00b50a180513

Edited by PlaidShirtDays

Ordered the bundle with signed card, exclusive vinyl, CD and tape, less than $50 shipped :jonny:literally think this is how much I paid for the first pressing of Sawayama lol

All the Rina variants slay ugh :jonny2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.