Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

They're releasing the orange Harry's House as a pop up store exclusive :gaycat6:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t have time to go into the city this weekend ? 

Sea Glass did restock though and I bought 2 more :fan: 

• ATRL Moderator

Surprisingly, I haven't seen a lot of 30 records sitting around my city.  Walmart still has a row and I'm waiting for them to go on sale eventually to snag one.  My local record store just gave their Adele shelf away on Instagram too.

My Target does have a messy stack of Taylor Swift re-recordings though :rip:  Do other people's Targets have an issue with backlogged records?  Mine has their curated record selection sitting all nicely on shelves, and then a messy horizontal stack of them on an end-cap a few aisles over.

**** yes, got the sea glass  HH. 

Edited by Heldenzeit

10 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Surprisingly, I haven't seen a lot of 30 records sitting around my city.  Walmart still has a row and I'm waiting for them to go on sale eventually to snag one.  My local record store just gave their Adele shelf away on Instagram too.

My Target does have a messy stack of Taylor Swift re-recordings though :rip:  Do other people's Targets have an issue with backlogged records?  Mine has their curated record selection sitting all nicely on shelves, and then a messy horizontal stack of them on an end-cap a few aisles over.

My local Target's vinyl selection is always so messy. Either they're completely bare and have nothing in stock, or they have stacks upon stacks of the same 4 or 5 vinyl that no one wants :doc:  same goes for the Walmart near me.... the city over from me usually have better selections :!ohno:

Sweetener peach (copy #2) should be shipping out to me soon :fan: 

17 minutes ago, Daddy said:

All those flippers in this thread :biblio:

Let’s not jump to conclusions and come direct when you do. I had another copy sent out for my friend who also posts in here because his order was cancelled. Now carry on :coffee2:

27 minutes ago, Daddy said:

All those flippers in this thread :biblio:

jp23KCF.gif

Stay poor and pressed

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

jp23KCF.gif

Stay poor and pressed

:bibliahh:

VMP is selling a knife "specially designed" for opening vinyl.

Its $79 :rip::biblio:

16 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Let’s not jump to conclusions and come direct when you do. I had another copy sent out for my friend who also posts in here because his order was cancelled. Now carry on :coffee2:

You’re so sweet. I remember I couldn’t get Whitney’s Walmart exclusive and you got it for me. Anyone who ever comes for you, I got your back. You’re ALWAYS trying to help people. :heart:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

They're releasing the orange Harry's House as a pop up store exclusive :gaycat6:

He ain’t **** for this. We’ve all been waiting for this orange vinyl. Unfortunately, he can’t be bullied into putting some stock on his store because he’s never on social media. 

The orange will be more rare than the sea glass. I wonder if they’ll sell some at his shows. 

9 minutes ago, Flavs97 said:

VMP is selling a knife "specially designed" for opening vinyl.

Its $79 :rip::biblio:

:biblionny: That’s so ridiculous. I hope it flops and they’re forced to discontinue it

9 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

You’re so sweet. I remember I couldn’t get Whitney’s Walmart exclusive and you got it for me. Anyone who ever comes for you, I got your back. You’re ALWAYS trying to help people. :heart:

Thank you :hughard: 

1 minute ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

He ain’t **** for this. We’ve all been waiting for this orange vinyl. Unfortunately, he can’t be bullied into putting some stock on his store because he’s never on social media. 

The orange will be more rare than the sea glass. I wonder if they’ll sell some at his shows. 

I hope his label pulls a Billie x Gucci and puts it on his webstore some weeks afterwards :toofunny3: orange vinyl aside, there’s other things being sold at the pop up that I’d like to own :emofish:

33 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

29 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I hope his label pulls a Billie x Gucci and puts it on his webstore some weeks afterwards :toofunny3: orange vinyl aside, there’s other things being sold at the pop up that I’d like to own :emofish:

This release has been messy ngl. 

I'm mad 

vs8z0Aj.gif

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This release has been messy ngl. 

I'm mad 

vs8z0Aj.gif

Did you get the yellow variant? I’m about to pull the trigger on Target and just get it. Having one variant feels irresponsible. 

vs8z0Aj.gif

I’m going to Harry’s Chicago pop up show because it’s like a block away from my Nothing, Nowhere concert on Friday. I could try to get stuff for any US-based people if they’d like.

Red IICHLIWP arrived today!

44 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Did you get the yellow variant? I’m about to pull the trigger on Target and just get it. Having one variant feels irresponsible. 

vs8z0Aj.gif

No, I didn't get the yellow one.... yet. 

It's the Target exclusive and they typically have their exclusives in stock until they don't sell anymore. I'm not worried about not acquiring a copy later since Harry sells, and the Fine Line exclusive is always available. The only Target exclusive pressing I've seen that was not ever restocked was Lana's Blue Banisters- which I'm still baffled by since there are always TONS of the Chemtrails exclusive available in store. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the orange variant is available to purchase from his store later on, but part of me already feels FOMO 

vs8z0Aj.gif

37 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I’m going to Harry’s Chicago pop up show because it’s like a block away from my Nothing, Nowhere concert on Friday. I could try to get stuff for any US-based people if they’d like.

I’d like the special city box set, orange vinyl and Harry’s House zine! Please and thank you :cm:  You can PM me for shipment/payments details once you have everything :gayrrycat1:

44 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I want the orange vinyl! DM me pleaseee!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.