Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 hour ago, Glamthony said:

I'm sure we will get another DISCO variant before those represses.

Ultimate Edition 4LP (album + live stream) with 3D cover on black & clear vinyl :rip:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, JoAddams said:

Ultimate Edition 4LP (album + live stream) with 3D cover on black & clear vinyl :rip:

And DISCO: REMIXED 2 LP, Translucent Blue :dancehall2:

Managed to get Britney Glory from UO for like $8… they sent it in a giant ****ing box with a single piece of bubble wrap :rip: honestly shocked how it’s not completely destroyed 

Also got that Charlotte Lawerence EP because it was like $4 and they sent it in a freaking envelope :rip:

8 hours ago, JoAddams said:

3 hours ago, Glamthony said:

And DISCO: REMIXED 2 LP, Translucent Blue :dancehall2:

Give us 6LP Ultimate Disco :chick1:

does anyone have the platinum edition of What's Your Pleasure? how's the quality of it, is it as bad as the discogs comments make it sound :dancehall3:

7 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

does anyone have the platinum edition of What's Your Pleasure? how's the quality of it, is it as bad as the discogs comments make it sound :dancehall3:

I just got my copy a week or so ago... the discs were pretty dirty, but they played perfect once cleaned :chick1:

My LOUD from the restocks hasn’t shipped yet. I’m drafting a nice-nasty email if I don’t get a shipping notification by Tuesday. 

3 hours ago, Young In Love said:

Mine sounds great, the jacket is soooo cute, also the sleeves are thick and the vinyl itself is heavy, i'm pretty sure it's 180 grams.

so what are the odds of actually getting stuff from the walmart sale 5/18-20? i fear the scalpers are gonna have everything sold out in 2 seconds :clownny:

Resellers and scalpers are taking all the fun away from collecting vinyls, now you have to rush buy everything or pay 3x the price for the item, it's sad

Did Walmart actually follow through with the Unorthodox Jukebox order or did they get cancelled? I regret not ordering when it popped up. :gaycat6:

RecordStoreUK cancelled my Sweetener order because my credit card company thought it was fraud. :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I just got my copy a week or so ago... the discs were pretty dirty, but they played perfect once cleaned :chick1:

7 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Mine sounds great, the jacket is soooo cute, also the sleeves are thick and the vinyl itself is heavy, i'm pretty sure it's 180 grams.

thanks, ordered :bird:

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Young In Love said:

The second record got stuck on my record player so I hardly play it :rip:  I stick to the standard edition most of the time.

My Amex flagged my Recordstore.co.uk pre-order authorization as fraud and they cancelled my order for the 3-Ariana Grande vinyl bundle. UGH. Do you think they'll let me re-order it?

8 minutes ago, MC54 said:

My Amex flagged my Recordstore.co.uk pre-order authorization as fraud and they cancelled my order for the 3-Ariana Grande vinyl bundle. UGH. Do you think they'll let me re-order it?

The email I received said to message them back and they'll provide an alternate link to purchase if the item is no longer available. 

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The email I received said to message them back and they'll provide an alternate link to purchase if the item is no longer available. 

I emailed them with a request. I'm in the US, so I have to wait til tomorrow I guess. fuuuuuck. 

Just now, MC54 said:

I emailed them with a request. I'm in the US, so I have to wait til tomorrow I guess. fuuuuuck. 

nnnnn Same. I hope they get back to me ASAP. :spin:

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

nnnnn Same. I hope they get back to me ASAP. :spin:

Fingers crossed for us both. Been waiting since June of 2021, this is such crap!

I just snagged the Say My Name picture disc on eBay for only $37 :alexz:

MjgtMTUzMS5qcGVn.jpeg

4 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Resellers and scalpers are taking all the fun away from collecting vinyls, now you have to rush buy everything or pay 3x the price for the item, it's sad

Exactly and I’ve been ordering multiple copies too because sometimes they come damaged, and you can’t exchange a vinyl that’s soldout :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I kinda like this, but opaque would’ve looked better. Not really my issue though since I got the sea glass green.

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Did Walmart actually follow through with the Unorthodox Jukebox order or did they get cancelled? I regret not ordering when it popped up. :gaycat6:

My order is still active and shows a shipment arrival of June 21st :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

RecordStoreUK cancelled my Sweetener order because my credit card company thought it was fraud. :deadbanana2:

It must’ve been a red wedding type of deal because you, my friend and the vinyl account on Twitter (who is DM’d about this, but didn’t disclose so before they responded so they knew) said the same :rip: 

5 hours ago, Glamthony said:

This.

And I feel like it's so much worse for pop music than other genres. It's so much easier for me to find vinyl records for other genres, whereas it's so difficult for pop music because of how much hoarders and scalpers there are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.