Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what album needs to be repressed? Zara Larsson’s So Good. It needs to be on baby blue with powder pink swirl vinyl, include Symphony and has to be gatefold :cm: 

Edited by Kings.

I'm glad UO released more copies of Halsey's IICHLIWP because the one I got months ago was in terrible condition. Now I can keep the new one that came in perfect condition and return the old one :eli: 

I accidentally saw the mockups in search & wow... if UO continues to release, they should see it

50-25.png

6 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

I accidentally saw the mockups in search & wow... if UO continues to release, they should see it

50-25.png

I want a dignity vinyl so badly that i would be satisfied with a standard black one 

12 hours ago, Kings. said:

Kinda glad that Madonna sleeve came out as shitty as some of us expected it to. Maybe this will be a wake up call for people that buy any and everything related to vinyl :coffee2: Hopefully they all complain to the necessary people so that they know it’s not acceptable to release anything with an artists name on it just because they know it’ll sell.

Agreed bestie. When you accept scraps and never put up a fuss, they are emboldened to get lazier and lazier. Impulse buying is natural for a vinyl collector, however, at some point intuition has to kick in: “Is this really worth it?”

41 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

50-25.png

the brown-ish one is the only one that actually fits. the other two don't go along with the record.

I could see her "Best Of" on a black/gray swirl like they did for Britney's "Blackout" or "My Prerogative" and then BIBO on clear.

54 minutes ago, Joyride said:

the brown-ish one is the only one that actually fits. the other two don't go along with the record.

Those two mockups are meant for Best Of and BIBO :gaycat4:

Bought a copy of Unapologetic for $27 at my local record store and it’s the Fruit Punch variant :jonnycat: there were two copies, let me go snatch the other one tomorrow :-*

They also had a BUNCH of Taylor 1989, I bought two of em, wanted to snatch em all given how expense they go for :rip: 

this was the first time going to this record store ever, I should have BEEN going to it since they actually have a lot of pop releases, they still had a ton of Wallows RSD in stock too :rip: (all the other record stores near me is just old/rock :monkey:). 

Oh and also snatched Nelly Furtado The Ride. Not even a fan of this particular album but just couldn’t leave the queen there :jonnycat:

overall it was such a fun trip, can’t wait to start going regularly :hippo:

1 hour ago, Glamthony said:

Those two mockups are meant for Best Of and BIBO :gaycat4:

Where did you find these? :jonny5:

Double Vinyle Marbré "Brol La suite" (édition limitée)

This is gorgeous, wow. 

4 hours ago, JoAddams said:

50-25.png

23 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I didn’t, @JoAddams found them :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

It's what queen Hilary deserves :jonny5:

Why does this kinda work :lmao: I would prefer an orange blob to be inside the black scribble tho

31 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Why does this kinda work :lmao: I would prefer an orange blob to be inside the black scribble tho

Nnnn I actually love this :bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, Desire said:

Nnnn I actually love this :bibliahh:

It’s what Adele thought she gave with all those records that are collecting dust in the sales bin :fan:

17 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It’s what Adele thought she gave with all those records that are collecting dust in the sales bin :fan:

Facts :fan:

13 hours ago, Attitude said:

here & here

16 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

here & here

Oh they're just fanmade renderings. I thought they were legit. :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Just bought the Eurovision 2022 vinyl set from iMusic.  It was sold out on the official Eurovision store and listed cheap on iMusic and since I just got my Agnes record from them I decided to try it again. 

42 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Oh they're just fanmade renderings. I thought they were legit. :deadbanana4:

Gurl, THINK. :laugh: This thread would be on fire if there was a Dignity pre-order available...

22 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Gurl, THINK. :laugh: This thread would be on fire if there was a Dignity pre-order available...

I thought they were mock up leaks. :gaycat6:

Still waiting for those Kylie Minogue represses :coffee2:

where-wherearethey.gif

23 minutes ago, Musicology said:

Still waiting for those Kylie Minogue represses :coffee2:

where-wherearethey.gif

I'm sure we will get another DISCO variant before those represses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.