Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

3 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

have y'all ever had a discogs seller bail on you and not respond after a payment was sent :skull: i swear is kind of ridiculous Discogs can't even do anything about it

So you already contacted Discogs? How long has it been since you sent payment? 

I would just put a claim in to Paypal if possible 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

So you already contacted Discogs? How long has it been since you sent payment? 

I would just put a claim in to Paypal if possible 

about to be 10 days babes, i filed the seller not responding complaint but i've read all they do is contact the seller and if they don't reply, they suspend their account and that's it? :skull: idk

22 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

about to be 10 days babes, i filed the seller not responding complaint but i've read all they do is contact the seller and if they don't reply, they suspend their account and that's it? :skull: idk

It kinda happened to me last week. I had placed an order and paid immediately, then a week went by with no activity so I had to message the seller asking what's up, and it eventually got cleared up... I just don't know why sellers don't communicate if there are going to be a delays or whatever :rip:

Not sure what you do in this case since it's never truly happened to me. I'm sorry. A shame that discogs doesn't seem to point you in the right direction either

edit: I googled 'reddit discogs seller not responding' -there you can read different threads of ppl who have been in similar situations and what they did to get their orders or money back :celestial5: 

5 minutes ago, Skins said:

Have y’all ever had USPS lose a package? :deadbanana4:

Yes, lot of times, but i always got a refund or a second shippment.

Just now, Skins said:

Have y’all ever had USPS lose a package? :deadbanana4:

Yes, back in December they lost one of my packages. The tracker showed it was out for delivery and never arrived. 

I think it fell off the truck or something because they never updated the tracker. 

3 hours ago, Jotham said:

Not a discount already :deadbanana2:

This isn’t unusual for a preorder and it’s cheaper for fans :cm: 

40 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

So glad I didn't waste my money on this :biblio:

Madame MDNA is a scammer 

They can't be serious :skull:

37 minutes ago, Daddy said:

The black backside nnnnn

Seriously... what the hell were they thinking??

cbOoKSA.gif

I understand that Deluxe CD Dance Fever wasn't signed in any store, only Standard was signed for sale (card, poster etc.), right?

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

So glad I didn't waste my money on this :biblio:

Why does this look like $5 promo flyer from local basement? Black back... :rip:

Kinda glad that Madonna sleeve came out as shitty as some of us expected it to. Maybe this will be a wake up call for people that buy any and everything related to vinyl :coffee2: Hopefully they all complain to the necessary people so that they know it’s not acceptable to release anything with an artists name on it just because they know it’ll sell.

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Music Mania

18 - 20

Feel the beat with daily drops of new vinyl exclusives and more

https://www.walmart.com/cp/music/4104?fbclid=IwAR2NsWOvJDgmACY7GLo4yRZ-EZj529ByY0vX4IL7SXXnCss6pFnYm2czxfM

I was about to post this :rip: I guess I can “go to the bathroom” at work and try to secure some stuff. I hope they manage to get the UO exclusive of Honeymoon :eli:

Edited by Kings.

Just now, Kings. said:

I was about to post this :rip: I guess I can “go to the bathroom” at work and try to secure some stuff. I hope they manage to get the UO exclusive of Honeymoon :eli:

Ready for everyones orders to be cancelled again.

:fan:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Ready for everyones orders to be cancelled again.

:fan:

Not mine :gayriahcat1: That is if I can get them in on the first day and not during the “restock” :cm: 

Urban restocked the Red exclusive IICHLIWP and I just snatched one omg… 

Marina’s US store cancelled my order of the green ADIAML, but my Venus fly trap 7’ should be delivered this week

Just secured a copy of Prism and ordered the web store exclusive of dance dance fever!

17 minutes ago, MC54 said:

Shocked that UO made the new Hilary Duff a gatefold, but it looks really well done.

https://twitter.com/rezanosrati/status/1525563021367463936

It’s gorgeous!!! The crushed/bent center on that gatefold tho, it’s a $40 record they better be sending out pristine jackets!!! :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.