Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Any pics of the dance fever grey variant?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

My Hilary Duff's Selftitled UO vinyl is backordered. It will now ship on May 23rd. I hope this isn't the first of many delays. :doc:

4 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

My Hilary Duff's Selftitled UO vinyl is backordered. It will now ship on May 23rd. I hope this isn't the first of many delays. :doc:

Mine got delayed too. Get ready for a June ship date. :doc:

Anyone else with the Sawayama deluxe glitter version have a copy with the beginning of Dynasty missing? It's like just the first 10 seconds or what not but that's annoying :biblio: glad I have the other pressing 

Still waiting on my goddamn records from Europe. USPS is the pits.

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

FSkeFWCXsAItN2N.jpg:orig

Thank you :hug:

I think this will be the most rare variant of them all, however is not as cute as the pic disc that is already being sold at +200$ on ebay:deadbanana2:

can't wait to go to my indie shop tomorrow and pick up the grey vinyl :jonny5:

Just bought the rep pic disc from jpc.de, i really hope they truly have the stock.

2 hours ago, Glamthony said:

I think this will be the most rare variant of them all, however is not as cute as the pic disc that is already being sold at +200$ on ebay:deadbanana2:

You proved yourself wrong with the second half of this sentence :rip: the picture discs are way more limited 

28 minutes ago, Janet said:

You proved yourself wrong with the second half of this sentence :rip: the picture discs are way more limited 

OMG you're right :deadbanana2: i've been looking all day for a US link and no one has it :chick3: i ended up getting rep from jpc.

I regret so badly not getting it last week :rip:

9 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

So glad I cancelled. I had second thoughts and said nope. It’ll be in the sale section in November. 

annalise-keating-viola-davis.gif

I think I made someone’s day yesterday. I sold my Stars Dance vinyl but hadn’t checked its value for MONTHS. I was under the assumption that it would be worth as much as some of the other Hollywood Records pressings, such as DEMI, which I had recently checked for its value.

Lowest:€36.48

Median:€79.79

Highest:€130.36
For sale from:€175.68

I sold it for €50. :rip:

6 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

I think I made someone’s day yesterday. I sold my Stars Dance vinyl but hadn’t checked its value for MONTHS. I was under the assumption that it would be worth as much as some of the other Hollywood Records pressings, such as DEMI, which I had recently checked for its value.

I sold it for €50. :rip:

It's bound to get repressed like the rest of the Hollywood Records, but maybe your good deed will earn you some good karma :laugh:

omg I just remembered my sweetener peach vinyl should be shipping within the next two weeks or so (unless it gets delayed for the 50th time) :jonnycat: praying to godisawoman.mp3 i got the multicolored peach and not the plain peach or ugly a** green/brown mess. record store uk please pull through i beg 

15 hours ago, Kings. said:

… So what was stopping them from pressing 7” records before this? And this song of all songs being the first when they had two pointless drops of those 12” with ONE or two songs on them :rip: 

It's not really exclusive nor a pressing ordered by them, it's on her webstore too (and cheaper).

https://store.warnermusic.com/atlantic-records/artists/gayle/abcdefu-7-red-vinyl.html

11 hours ago, Attitude said:

Iggy Azalea delayed.

annalise-keating-viola-davis.gif

They had MONTHS to deliver this **** ON TIME! If I hadn’t grabbed the signed copies, I would cancel.

-

James Bay - Leap vinyl preorders are up!

pink vinyl

orange vinyl

one of my local record stores is selling the F&M Dance Fever indie gray vinyl for $49.99.... now sis :biblio:

Just now, BreakinTheIce said:

one of my local record stores is selling the F&M Dance Fever indie gray vinyl for $49.99.... now sis :biblio:

It's the same if you get in online, it retails for 39.99 + taxes + shipping, almost 50$

4 hours ago, Glamthony said:

It's the same if you get in online, it retails for 39.99 + taxes + shipping, almost 50$

i went to another local record and it was only 42.99, 45 with tax :clap3:

Tell me why I forgot I preordered Motomami months ago and it's now here on my door step...

lemme send that **** back

A2wvvVr.gif

have y'all ever had a discogs seller bail on you and not respond after a payment was sent :skull: i swear is kind of ridiculous Discogs can't even do anything about it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.