Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, soknockedout said:

Not me getting into Crash now that the good variants are hard to find :gaycat6:

The white and opaque ones aren't too hard to find and they look pretty. The grey one is the worst looking one in my opinion. Obviously the clear one is the most vied for but you can find some good deals either on discogs or eBay for the others.

But honestly, she could pull a surprise bi*ch and press the deluxe edition :jonny5:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret buying Crash on vinyl, and I can't sell it because no one will buy it. Such a mediocre album.

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

I regret buying Crash on vinyl, and I can't sell it because no one will buy it. Such a mediocre album.

Ok.

Just copped the transparent turquoise of 5SOS5 from Banquet. I hope it’s not the same as the Walmart one, but I can always Jancel. :gaynetcat3:

I hate UO with a passion, but that candy floss pink is pretty. Couldn’t pass it up. 

The album so far sounds like a dip in quality compared to Youngblood and CALM, but I have a soft spot for them. 

8 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Pride, hunty

b2eb9659b8dc9ea0e88ad3ee9b27ea3b87f22eab

Wait a min. Is this really Daniel or a deep fake? It’s giving. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Just copped the transparent turquoise of 5SOS5 from Banquet. I hope it’s not the same as the Walmart one, but I can always Jancel. :gaynetcat3:

I hate UO with a passion, but that candy floss pink is pretty. Couldn’t pass it up. 

The album so far sounds like a dip in quality compared to Youngblood and CALM, but I have a soft spot for them. 

Ignoring the last paragraph to say that all these variants are getting on my damn nerves, but I snatched a signed copy (should’ve gotten 3 but I gave real fans a chance to get one, CATCH IT, Wesley) and I’m planning on getting the indie bone, UO cotton candy and Walmart exclusive turquoise 

-

Also not this popping up after it too was accidentally shipped to a different retailer EARLY just like Bruno’s Unorthodox Jukebox :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Ignoring the last paragraph to say that all these variants are getting on my damn nerves, but I snatched a signed copy (should’ve gotten 3 but I gave real fans a chance to get one, CATCH IT, Wesley) and I’m planning on getting the indie bone, UO cotton candy and Walmart exclusive turquoise 

Did you mean Banquet exclusive? Eagle blue is definitely not turquoise. Or is it? I feel more confident now because Banquet lists theirs as a store exclusive. But, I wish I would’ve ordered Bruno with 5SOS (Walmart) to save shipping costs. Eagle blue sounds cute, too.

Btw, there’s a mysterious Spotify variant that is now sold out. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

11 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Wait a min. Is this really Daniel or a deep fake? It’s giving. :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Not Dua’s “Don’t Start Now” instrumental, but more like the camp versions posted on YouTube karaoke pages. :skull: He is so committed. I love it! :clap3:

52 minutes ago, Attitude said:

what is dis hunny? :deadbanana:

I wish it had Vogue and maybe a Kylie or Janet song 

The amount of 5SOS variants, and not all of them looking nice too :jonny: 

I don’t care for them so not getting any of them but I’d be lowkey be pressed if they were one of my faves, that’s just too many to collect :skull: 

they need to keep it to 3 variants max 

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

what is dis hunny? :deadbanana:

In what would is Roar a Pride song over Firework? 

where is the Kendrick preorder ugh

4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Snatched a copy of Aly & AJ's A Touch of the Beat (Tour Exclusive Cream) last night at their show. Also got two copies of their 7'' Pretty Places St. Lucia Remix vinyl from the VIP tickets :wanda:

You went to the Webster Hall show?

It looked a little dead at the beginning with Pretty Places but then the crowd finally started to come alive.

I can't wait to see them next week.

I really want my Foxes vinyl already. It's coming July isn't it?

• ATRL Moderator

The Agnes record has arrived!  24 Hours sounds AMAZING on vinyl :jonny5:

And both copies of my signed Florence CD and my indie exclusive Dance Fever record are on their way :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The Agnes record has arrived!  24 Hours sounds AMAZING on vinyl :jonny5:

And both copies of my signed Florence CD and my indie exclusive Dance Fever record are on their way :jonny5:

Her US store is taking so long to start shipping, i want boxset asap :chick3:

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

You went to the Webster Hall show?

It looked a little dead at the beginning with Pretty Places but then the crowd finally started to come alive.

I can't wait to see them next week.

I really want my Foxes vinyl already. It's coming July isn't it?

Yes!!!

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

Her US store is taking so long to start shipping, i want boxset asap :chick3:

The only thing I bought from her store was the picture disc, hopefully it follows everything else pretty quick!

I literally ordered Crash clear red the day it was available and now they're not even gonna send the right version :biblio: idk if I should cancel as I want a red variant but yeesh. At least give us a partial refund or something

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

The only thing I bought from her store was the picture disc, hopefully it follows everything else pretty quick!

I got the boxset :jonny5: 

Where did you bought the indie exclusive grey vinyl? 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Glamthony said:

I got the boxset :jonny5: 

Where did you bought the indie exclusive grey vinyl? 

Zia Records!

https://www.ziarecords.com/p/13534382/florence-the-machine-dance-fever-grey-vinyl-indie-exclusive-2lp

I missed out on the boxset but between everything I already said I ordered + the signed poster, I am more than happy with my own bundle :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

I literally ordered Crash clear red the day it was available and now they're not even gonna send the right version :biblio: idk if I should cancel as I want a red variant but yeesh. At least give us a partial refund or something

Did they already notify you that you wouldn't be getting the correct color?

Because if not, I would demand a refund as soon as you receive the wrong color.... otherwise, I'd probably just cancel the order if I had no use for what they were sending me :michael:

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Zia Records!

https://www.ziarecords.com/p/13534382/florence-the-machine-dance-fever-grey-vinyl-indie-exclusive-2lp

I missed out on the boxset but between everything I already said I ordered + the signed poster, I am more than happy with my own bundle :jonny5:

I missed out on the signed poster :cries: but i'm happy that i snatched that gorgeous trifold jacket :jonny5:

I still haven't choose between the grey vinyl or the alt cover exclusive from Target, i can only get one, cause i ordered the book/cd from Amazon already 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.