Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Omg. Imagine if she bundled them with some Ivy Park merch for $300 each. :deadbanana:

OMG STOP!!! I can’t with y’all. :dancehall2:

If this happens, I’m re-quoting both you heaux and playing the blame game. We gotta manifest that Bey will not try it. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Y'ALL!

My RSD Wallows vinyl arrived today all the way from Hungary in perfect condition :jonny5:It's my first RSD record in almost 10 years and I'm over the moon.

Still holding out hope to snatch a copy of The Lakes but I am more than content having this beauty :jamming:

After Parkwood, all B release were available in all stores (mostly with focus on her web store) without any exclusives. Therefore, I wouldn't worry about it (if releases happen, which I'm not completely sure).

I don't understand why Columbia/Mathew doesn't try to repress DC discography :rip:

I've been hoping Rough Trade would restock their exclusive of ABRA's debut, but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen :cries:

27 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

After Parkwood, all B release were available in all stores (mostly with focus on her web store) without any exclusives. Therefore, I wouldn't worry about it (if releases happen, which I'm not completely sure).

I don't understand why Columbia/Mathew doesn't try to repress DC discography :rip:

He let UO press Writings on the Wall, but they never followed up with Survivor or their debut. :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Joyride said:

my Sara Bareilles copy of Little Voice skips like crazy :weeps:

You should ask for a refund from wherever you bought it and snatch a copy from Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/release/22978160-Sara-Bareilles-Little-Voice

I'm sorry that it's skipping, few things are worse when it comes to vinyl 

8 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Just copped B’Day for a decent price and free shipping. :alexz3:  I’m one of the dumb ones who ignored buying self titled until it was too late, but I know the repress will be the Platinum Edition on opaque pink. 

I keep hearing mixed opinions about the bootleg of 4, which is why I ultimately decided to pass. It’s on my “most wanted vinyl that hasn’t been pressed yet” list. Do we think she’ll do store exclusives or partner up with other retailers? If she owns her masters, I feel like D2C would be a better investment. UO doesn’t deserve the opportunity to butcher her releases with cheap packaging and stuffing two records into a single sleeve. 

that’s exactly why I skipped the 4 bootleg too! Can’t wait to hear it with the original masters on wax. :jonny6:

Definitely think she’ll do D2C first, then after the original rush, send it out to retailers. That’s what she did with homecoming. She’s never been crazy with variants, but with the buzz around her being super specific about B7’s vinyl packaging, and the fact that she hasn’t put out a studio album since vinyl has become king again anything is possible! 

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

Omg. Imagine if she bundled them with some Ivy Park merch for $300 each. :deadbanana:

Omg do not manifest this :deadbanana4:

I don’t know if there are any LAUREL fans in this thread but her eps PETROL BLOOM/LIMBO CHERRY is up for preorder on her website looks like a 1 disc pressing one Ep per side.  

Australian band Silverchair are releasing EP vinyl of the singles from their debut album.

Each EP is coloured, individually numbered and with a leather laminate finish sleeve.

HOM00967.jpg?20220506232814

This is such a cool idea and I'd actually love it if more artists did this for their debuts or even their most successful album.

On 5/7/2022 at 1:05 AM, James_Dean said:

When was the last time you changed your record needle?

p3YUKVc.gif

I can't remember nnnn

Last year after having used my player since late 2014. Everything was fine until some records became unlistenable. I was low-key afraid to change it but it was easy. Afterwards some records even sounded better. :fan:

Did you know that Sigrid’s Bad Life isn’t included on the vinyl pressings?

I didn’t so I cancelled my signed vinyl order because I don’t like it. :toofunny3:

did y'all see Amazon US has those new color Disney vinyls up but is selling them for nearly $50???? now sis :monkey:

1 hour ago, BreakinTheIce said:

did y'all see Amazon US has those new color Disney vinyls up but is selling them for nearly $50???? now sis :monkey:

Yeah, because they're imports. They are about 30 here in Europe. Usually it's the other way around... :gaycat4:

I don’t understand why the jpop divas won’t re-release on vinyl 

3 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Did you know that Sigrid’s Bad Life isn’t included on the vinyl pressings?

I didn’t so I cancelled my signed vinyl order because I don’t like it. :toofunny3:

It was added to the album at the last second.

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Look what finally released. @Kings. 

:toofunny2:

And I was called crazy and told that it was a damn bootleg when I KNEW it wasn’t :deadbanana: Let me preorder though :gaycat5:

This is cute, but Target needs to start giving variety. Where’s the split, splatter, marbled, etc. type of vinyl???

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

planet her vinyl out this month :celestial2:

pissed that it's black :deadbanana2:we've had enough time for them to give us a galaxy [blue/purple] splatter pressing

57 minutes ago, Kings. said:

This is cute, but Target needs to start giving variety. Where’s the split, splatter, marbled, etc. type of vinyl???

Thanks for posting Shygirl snatched it !!!  :heart2:

53 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

pissed that it's black :deadbanana2:we've had enough time for them to give us a galaxy [blue/purple] splatter pressing

don't get me started... just glad we're getting a pressing after almost a year since release :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.