Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Just saw my autographed Florence poster and she’s gorgeous :smitten:  I can’t wait to frame it 

We want pics :eddie:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

No one asked

Cherish

CDs will have their revenge one day (im not bitter though, just no room for vinyls)

BOMD.thumb.gif.92b71eaedb9dc596b6f1a9184

Omg, I just got a shipping confirmation from jpc.de saying they’re shipping my order of reputation which I ordered in October. 

I missed the signed poster for Florence, but I ordered the Signed CD. :eddie:  

17 hours ago, Joyride said:

I feel like such a fool for buying it, I’ll ask for a refund because ma’am… that’s not orange nor marbled :deadbanana:

Yeah, let me know how it goes because mines hasn't shipped but I bought it because 1) it's signed 2) I wanted to support but it's false advertisement though.

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Cherish said:

is it of the dance fever cover or a different cover? my signed CD should hopefully ship soon!

Mine is of the My Love cover!

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

We want pics :eddie:

It’s hard for me to get a pic now since it won’t unroll well but I’ll try to get a frame later today and then I’ll post pics!

5 hours ago, ndreaas said:

Omg, I just got a shipping confirmation from jpc.de saying they’re shipping my order of reputation which I ordered in October. 

Hopefully I'll receive it as well cause I ordered it in October :giraffe:

1 hour ago, KK_Lover said:

Hopefully I'll receive it as well cause I ordered it in October :giraffe:

I did too! I contacted them late April and asked if they knew when I could expect it to be shipped, and they replied they expected it around mid-May. Guess they were right, and it should be popping in other stores as well

Edited by ndreaas

Femme Fatale still up on UO's website... not me hoping this is them getting ready for a random re-stock rather than a prolonged 4 day glitch :clownny:

Beyoncé’s self titled isn’t available through retailers anymore? Right?

1 minute ago, ndreaas said:

Beyoncé’s self titled isn’t available through retailers anymore? Right?

Nope

• ATRL Moderator

@James_DeanGot the frame!  Excuse the bad lighting 

rZo1o2M_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

pJWchqo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Beyonce needs to repress her entire discography. I get she doesn't want to give her thief of a father money, but we need it. :angry:

47 minutes ago, khalyan said:

@James_DeanGot the frame!  Excuse the bad lighting 

rZo1o2M_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

pJWchqo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Oh wow! It's stunning :jonny5: that's definitely good quality... now I regret not getting one lol. Congrats!

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Oh wow! It's stunning :jonny5: that's definitely good quality... now I regret not getting one lol. Congrats!

I'm so shook how well the poster/signature looks for it being just $15 :jonnycat:  This is by far the largest item in my collection now too!

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Beyonce needs to repress her entire discography. I get she doesn't want to give her thief of a father money, but we need it. :angry:

she owns all of her masters for her solo albums. she could repress them (and press 4/IASF for the first time) but shes petty.

here's hoping we get them after B7.

Ugh I'm such a weak bish.. I'm thinking selling one of my rare LPs for $700-ish (I bought it at $50 and it's no longer on sale so literally everyone wants it) and I feel a little guilty about selling it this expensive :monkey: 

You might say sell cheap then but I don't want to feel stupid by doing that :skull: ugh this shouldn't be complicated but Idk.

(it's an album by Korean artist no one cares about here so don't ask me what the album is!)

58 minutes ago, yonsé said:

she owns all of her masters for her solo albums. she could repress them (and press 4/IASF for the first time) but shes petty.

here's hoping we get them after B7.

Let’s manifest it. I’m sure she’s seen the benefits of catalog reissues, especially when celebrating anniversaries (DIL turns 20 next year). Her catalog has the demand for sure. I’ve been dying to get the first two albums and [my favorite] 4 on vinyl. The only reason I’m stalling on B’Day is because I feel a repress coming soon with the DELUXE tracks. But I probably should snatch it up now while it’s still reasonably priced. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

53 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Let’s manifest it. I’m sure she’s seen the benefits of catalog reissues, especially when celebrating anniversaries (DIL turns 20 next year). Her catalog has the demand for sure. I’ve been dying to get the first two albums and [my favorite] 4 on vinyl. The only reason I’m stalling on B’Day is because I feel a repress coming soon with the DELUXE tracks. But I probably should snatch it up now while it’s still reasonably priced. 

grab it while you can gworl! i'm so glad i snagged self-titled when it was still only $25 because now its wayyyyy more. i do think she will do anniversary represses (especially after mariah's vinyls were such a success), but shes beyonce so she won't do a traditional rollout lol

4 would be amazing on vinyl, its honestly a crime. i have all of her vinyls that were pressed (spent a fortune on the DiL promo pressing), but i would like 4 and IASF to round out the collection. hell, i'd even take The Gift too.

Edited by yonsé

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

grab it while you can gworl! i'm so glad i snagged self-titled when it was still only $25 because now its wayyyyy more. i do think she will do anniversary represses (especially after mariah's vinyls were such a success), but shes beyonce so she won't do a traditional rollout lol

4 would be amazing on vinyl, its honestly a crime. 

Just copped B’Day for a decent price and free shipping. :alexz3:  I’m one of the dumb ones who ignored buying self titled until it was too late, but I know the repress will be the Platinum Edition on opaque pink. 

I keep hearing mixed opinions about the bootleg of 4, which is why I ultimately decided to pass. It’s on my “most wanted vinyl that hasn’t been pressed yet” list. Do we think she’ll do store exclusives or partner up with other retailers? If she owns her masters, I feel like D2C would be a better investment. UO doesn’t deserve the opportunity to butcher her releases with cheap packaging and stuffing two records into a single sleeve. 

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

The only reason I’m stalling on B’Day is because I feel a repress coming soon with the DELUXE tracks.

That's why I haven't bothered getting/ going for any of Bey's releases (except for Lemonade) years ago :fan:

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

That's why I haven't bothered getting/ going for any of Bey's releases (except for Lemonade) years ago :fan:

Yeah, I only have (so far): Lemonade, and B’Day is on the way. I REBUKE the Discogs and eBay prices of the rest. Bey will come thru for her 20th. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

Lmfao Bey would never give her babies to Urban Outfitters. I do see some annoyingly overpriced boxes full of nothing like the Rih-Issues 

5 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Lmfao Bey would never give her babies to Urban Outfitters. I do see some annoyingly overpriced boxes full of nothing like the Rih-Issues 

Don’t put that **** into the universe pls! The Homecoming box set was reasonably priced after the FOMO died. The thing is, she does own her masters, so she CAN absolutely pull a Rihscam for higher profit returns, but I predict she will keep it cute. :flower2:

7 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Don’t put that **** into the universe pls! The Homecoming box set was reasonably priced after the FOMO died. The thing is, she does own her masters, so she CAN absolutely pull a Rihscam for higher profit returns, but I predict she will keep it cute. :flower2:

Omg. Imagine if she bundled them with some Ivy Park merch for $300 each. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.