Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Just bought me one of these beauties :ihype:

Oooh! Which variant is this? UO? I only have the translucent hot pink one, which I think fits the album the best. But this opaque blue is striking. I think it’s the UO one? 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Oooh! Which variant is this? UO? I only have the translucent hot pink one, which I think fits the album the best. But this opaque blue is striking. I think it’s the UO one? 

It's a completely new variant :fish1:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It's a completely new variant :fish1:

You’re a ******* winner! I’m jealous! So that poster thing wasn’t just placed there for show, it’s an actual insert! 

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Is Dua Lipa that big in Argentina? :skull:

She's international, bb

Bs9bI5F.gif

1 minute ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

You’re a ******* winner! I’m jealous! So that poster thing wasn’t just placed there for show, it’s an actual insert! 

Yeah looks like the overall package is opaque blue vinyl, non-gatefold, magazine with tour/ performance pictures + review of album, fold out poster.

You can find them popping up on ebay for $40-50 w/ shipping right now. 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Oh wow :eek:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Oh wow this is pretty, let me cancel my green FN and order this one instead. :eek: :eek: 

I think I'm a hoarder. I'm going through my collection to see what I can sell, but I'm not willing to part with anything. There's a lot of records I bought because I like one song.:skull:

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I think I'm a hoarder. I'm going through my collection to see what I can sell, but I'm not willing to part with anything. There's a lot of records I bought because I like one song.:skull:

No, no I feel the same exact way :toofunny2:

18 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

No, no I feel the same exact way :toofunny2:

me three, I have repeated copies of some records and I refuse to get rid of them, I feel like they have my energy and they just capture a time and place I'm my life that I don't really wanna let go of :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Joyride said:

me three, I have repeated copies of some records and I refuse to get rid of them, I feel like they have my energy and they just capture a time and place I'm my life that I don't really wanna let go of :toofunny2:

That is such a beautiful summation and it's exactly how I feel :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Kinda the same way, but I do have a few records up for sale right now so that’s something :cm: 

10 hours ago, Attitude said:

That's why I promised myself that I will only buy albums that I love front to back and stick with that when I started my vinyl journey.

I used to collect CDs in the 90s/2000s and bought EVERYTHING and never touched most if them ever again :deadbanana2:

Sigrid's vinyl distribution is so messy because sunburst marbled turned out to be red? :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

Sigrid's vinyl distribution is so messy because sunburst marbled turned out to be red? :deadbanana4:

I feel like such a fool for buying it, I’ll ask for a refund because ma’am… that’s not orange nor marbled :deadbanana:

I think my boyfriend got me the RSD Bangerz vinyl off of eBay or depop for my birthday, coming up! I'm so excited

50 minutes ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

I think my boyfriend got me the RSD Bangerz vinyl off of eBay or depop for my birthday, coming up! I'm so excited

Dump him if it's a bootleg

CREATIVEREBELLION

• ATRL Moderator

Is there anywhere to get Confidence Man’s Tilt in the US without having to ship it in from Australia?

Not even trying to be a *****, but the fact in the OP is only fact because they don't make more CDs than vinyls nowadays :deadvision:

• ATRL Moderator

Just saw my autographed Florence poster and she’s gorgeous :smitten:  I can’t wait to frame it 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Just saw my autographed Florence poster and she’s gorgeous :smitten:  I can’t wait to frame it 

is it of the dance fever cover or a different cover? my signed CD should hopefully ship soon!

52 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Not even trying to be a *****, but the fact in the OP is only fact because they don't make more CDs than vinyls nowadays :deadvision:

No one asked

Cherish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.