Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

Are you even a true vinyl collector if you're not scamming?

xbl4Yg0.gif

nnnnn the way i've scammed my way out of like 5 free vinyls on Sound of Vinyl/UDiscover at this point :gaycat1:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Let's say it's... unusual. If that makes you feel better :hug:

Doesn’t make me feel anything, but you seeming so interested in me simply returning a record player that I know I won’t use on a regular basis isn’t as… unusual as some of postings over the year’s and year’s you’ve had on this forum, but I digress :cm: 

3 minutes ago, soknockedout said:

Wait is there a scam I can pull with my Sweetener? I’m colorblind so I literally have no idea if it’s the ugly one, but I’m always down to steal from corporations…

Also not sure if this has been posted it: 

102521_hw-holidaybanners_merch-v1.png

https://store.hayleywilliams.com/flowers-for-vases-petals-for-armor-deluxe.html

No scam (as it was a joke from me and one other user, but you know how some of these users get) but if you received a copy that looked like pea soup you can contact recordstoreco.uk and request a copy of the correct repress

• ATRL Moderator

My signed Florence poster is out for delivery today, but I'm out of town working so I won't get to see it until Monday morning :jonny3:

PLEASE not some of y’all receiving your copies of Sweetener AND a replacement when some of us are still waiting for the initial :dies:

rec*rdstoreuk is awful, so I’m here for the scamming :coffee:

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

PLEASE not some of y’all receiving your copies of Sweetener AND a replacement when some of us are still waiting for the initial :dies:

I'm still waiting on mine too. I can't stand their asses (recordstoreuk). Not them sending replacements when I still haven't received mine from a year ago. :spin:

Wait so the caption of that Dance Fever unboxing states the only place to receive “a new song “Cassandra (Acoustic)” yet makes no mention of the deluxe tracks, which would also technically be new… anyway, is there no where to purchase it in the U.S.? I don’t wanna spend $41+ just to ship it to me :biblionny:

5 minutes ago, EriKills said:

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

I'm still waiting on mine too. I can't stand their asses (recordstoreuk). Not them sending replacements when I still haven't received mine from a year ago. :spin:

Send them an email ASAP! I had to reach out twice before my copy actually shipped out :rip: The first response I got was basically them blaming the delay on covid causing delays in manufacturing of the record itself, but we all know that was a lie because a ton of people had received their copies at that point (both bundled and single orders of Sweetener)

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Send them an email ASAP! I had to reach out twice before my copy actually shipped out :rip: The first response I got was basically them blaming the delay on covid causing delays in manufacturing of the record itself, but we all know that was a lie because a ton of people had received their copies at that point (both bundled and single orders of Sweetener)

Do you know their email? I tried looking it up and all I get is email addresses to Universal. 

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Oh wow yeah let me do this, cause I’m TIRED of waiting, ty for the idea!!!  :gaycat4:

Y'all better boycott recordstore after that tragedy. They sound horrible :deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Do you know their email? I tried looking it up and all I get is email addresses to Universal. 

You should be able to send a direct request here, just make sure you have your order number. https://umusicstoresupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
That’s how I had to initial a support request myself

23 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Oh wow yeah let me do this, cause I’m TIRED of waiting, ty for the idea!!!  :gaycat4:

:hughard: 

9 minutes ago, Kings. said:

You should be able to send a direct request here, just make sure you have your order number. https://umusicstoresupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
That’s how I had to initial a support request myself

Just sent them a message. Mess at me not knowing my order number. I must have deleted the email or something. :deadbanana:

thank you!

the way i had to do a double take when i saw that i ordered my sweetener peach vinyl from recordstore.co.uk on June 25, 2021 and it’s still not shipped :rip:

I emailed them again. I know May 25th is only bit away, but... if they have all 3 in stock, I'd hope they shipped them earlier. I ordered the bundle back in June, but then cancelled it when I saw the pressings that were shipped and then ordered it again in March with the discount. 

19 hours ago, James_Dean said:

When was the last time you changed your record needle?

p3YUKVc.gif

I can't remember nnnn

3 months ago cause it literally broke :deadbanana2: the turntable I have was my aunt's and apparently the needle was the original from the early 90s :rip: Idk how it even worked

21 minutes ago, allforyou said:

3 months ago cause it literally broke :deadbanana2: the turntable I have was my aunt's and apparently the needle was the original from the early 90s :rip: Idk how it even worked

Damn. I'd be scared of a needle that old scratching my records :rip:

5 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

nnnnn the way i've scammed my way out of like 5 free vinyls on Sound of Vinyl/UDiscover at this point :gaycat1:

They make it so easy. Hide My Email is the greatest invention Apple has ever come up with. 20% off plus $5 off for rewards and free shipping for each email address. The only thing that sucks is that their stock is garbage. Nothing is ever available that I want. I’m low key scamming for things I casually desire lol. 

12 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Damn. I'd be scared of a needle that old scratching my records :rip:

It hadn't been used in years so it was in great condition, it only broke after I used it for a little bit over a year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.