Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Got a refund for that "signed" Sabrina Carpenter vinyl. 

• Like 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Got a refund for that "signed" Sabrina Carpenter vinyl. 

autopen?

20 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

autopen?

Yes, and she didn't even stamp them like she advertised. :skull:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

she used autopen? the audacity! If they're not willing to sign all of these albums they should stop offering them to sell copies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

she used autopen? the audacity! If they're not willing to sign all of these albums they should stop offering them to sell copies.

Also charging $10 or more extra for "signed" copies. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Billboard should not take these copies :suburban:

4 hours ago, Attitude said:

Wait what? All the copies I've seen are def different sigs :huh:

How can we tell Sabrina's signings were autopenned?

On 9/3/2024 at 11:42 AM, BoDaToe said:

Merchbar is the absolute worst place to order from, period. Avoid them if possible!

Color versions of CTMH and TT are the US standard edition from my understanding and you can probably get a good deal on Amazon. There's also a mint green TTAL but it's been out of print since the first run sold out. hopefully they'll repress it at some point because the resale price is dumb.

Also, the pink UK pressing of IND sounds better imo. I have the pink US version and Stupid Girls sounds weird compared to the rest of the album.

I wanted the red try this vinyl and that was the only place they had it. Amazon only has the black vinyl. I ordered it and it's still processing. It's been a week already. I'm thinking of canceling it if it doesn't ship soon. 

Merchbar is the absolute worst place to order from, period. Avoid them if possible!

Color versions of CTMH and TT are the US standard edition from my understanding and you can probably get a good deal on Amazon. There's also a mint green TTAL but it's been out of print since the first run sold out. hopefully they'll repress it at some point because the resale price is dumb.

Also, the pink UK pressing of IND sounds better imo. I have the pink US version and Stupid Girls sounds weird compared to the rest of the album.

I wanted the red try this vinyl and that was the only place they had it. Amazon only has the black vinyl. I ordered it and it's still processing. It's been a week already. I'm thinking of canceling it if it doesn't ship soon. 

• ATRL Moderator

Think it’s safe to say goodbye to VMP cancelling the rock and country tracks, the former owners suing for the pressing plant fiasco, international subscriptions being permanently cancelled, people’s vinyl never turning up, US subscription prices going up, international members being made to pay shipping when free shipping is a member perk… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Think it's safe to say goodbye to VMP cancelling the rock and country tracks, the former owners suing for the pressing plant fiasco, international subscriptions being permanently cancelled, people's vinyl never turning up, US subscription prices going up, international members being made to pay shipping when free shipping is a member perk… 

What's the tea with the pressing plant fiasco? :chick2:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

What's the tea with the pressing plant fiasco? :chick2:

https://businessden.com/2024/05/03/record-scratch-vinyl-company-fires-and-sues-ceo-cfo-over-rino-plant/?utm_campaign=BD Newsfeed&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=305488561&utm_content=305488561&utm_source=hs_email#newsletter

siphoning from a haemorrhaging business :chick1: not even sure it’s worth buying the records I want (ATLiens) considering how many people allege they never received their orders, granted my Essntials records have always arrived on time

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Think it's safe to say goodbye to VMP cancelling the rock and country tracks, the former owners suing for the pressing plant fiasco, international subscriptions being permanently cancelled, people's vinyl never turning up, US subscription prices going up, international members being made to pay shipping when free shipping is a member perk… 

They're canceling country and rock? Their selections already sucked so not shocked but they're definitely over. Too bad.

My Sabrina Carpenter EVOLution order with UO that i placed months ago was just cancelled because they ran out of stock, and frankly, im upset :rogue:

2 hours ago, ViviDreams said:

My Sabrina Carpenter EVOLution order with UO that i placed months ago was just cancelled because they ran out of stock, and frankly, im upset :rogue:

That's bullsbit becuase they had a ton of them in store when I went on Tuesday.

• Thanks 1

Ashlee Simpson coming through with an ACTUAL signed photo. :clap3:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

That's bullsbit becuase they had a ton of them in store when I went on Tuesday.

i'm rioting

the signed ariana eternal sunshine vinyl release was a mess at my local record store, couldn't get one :(

with that said, if you have an extra and want to get rid of it, let me know

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.