Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

ordered it so fast! hope it's a bop!

• Like 1

The pop girls taking our coins today.

IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Glamthony said:

ordered it so fast! hope it's a bop!

little did we know

7wa3ejT.thumb.gif.735746730c14068f504bc0dff7f668b9.gif

• Haha 2

Nnn the fact that there's so many copies left :rip:  should've done 5k instead of 10k. Radical Optimism sold like hot pancakes because the zoetrope design was actually cool and duh, it's a new album. Not sure who told them these were gonna sell :rip: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Nnn the fact that there's so many copies left :rip:  should've done 5k instead of 10k. Radical Optimism sold like hot pancakes because the zoetrope design was actually cool and duh, it's a new album. Not sure who told them these were gonna sell :rip: 

Yeah I bought one because I wasn't collecting records back when FN came out and it's expensive to get anything other than black at this point but I understand why people are passing on two older albums. 5k each would have been a good number for these, 10k was for sure an overshoot. 

44 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Who on earth asked for this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

I preordered for the **** of it, but it should've been Everytime I Cry / My Head My Heart. Not even Ava stans claim the other 2 :rip: 

Cancelled my Katy order.

:ryan3:

36 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Cancelled my Katy order.

Thinking about this too :suburban:

4 hours ago, Attitude said:

Cancelled my Katy order.

So did I

:suburban:

Got my Brat ashtray variant from Amazon, as well as Days Are Gone 10th anniversary, Don't Forget and When the Sun Goes Down represses :ryan3:

Edited by bestfiction

NO_DOUBT_-_VINLY_PACK_SHOT.jpg?v=1718913301&width=800

NO DOUBT - "ROCK STEADY" IVC EDITION

After every show during their Return to Saturn tour, No Doubt would play Jamaican dancehall CDs and throw afterparties filled with dancing and zero bad vibes. For their 2001 fifth album, they channeled this ebullient, dancefloor-aiming energy, traveling to London, Jamaica and California to record one of the best-selling albums of their career.

Bolstered by mega-hits "Hella Good," "Hey Baby" and "Underneath it All," Rock Steady found the group having fun with reggae, funk and New Wave grooves. "We're not taking ourselves so seriously," frontwoman Gwen Stefani told Rolling Stone upon the album's release. "It's like, get over it."

To achieve this newfound confidence, the band enlisted a murderers' row of producers, including trip-hop guru Nellee Hooper, reggae legends Sly and Robbie, techno vet William Orbit, New Wave pioneer Ric Ocasek and Prince, who co-wrote and co-produced "Waiting Room." The result is a looser album that finds the band confident, jubilant and having fun. This deluxe edition 2LP is cut at 45 RPM and features 4 bonus tracks on vinyl for the first time, a gatefold jacket, exclusive alternate cover art in blue and pink on silver foil, blue and pink vinyl, and an original LP cover lithograph insert. It is individually numbered and limited to 3,000 units.

https://interscope.com/pages/interscope-vinyl-collective

• Like 1

Disney is repressing all of Sabrina albums expect her debut on black vinyl 

they seemed to be taking requests as well 

I requested meet Miley Cyrus and Bridgit Mender hello my name is 

confessions Of a teenage drama queen 

a Cinderella story 

Hilary duff the best of 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rocket said:

NO_DOUBT_-_VINLY_PACK_SHOT.jpg?v=1718913301&width=800

NO DOUBT - "ROCK STEADY" IVC EDITION

After every show during their Return to Saturn tour, No Doubt would play Jamaican dancehall CDs and throw afterparties filled with dancing and zero bad vibes. For their 2001 fifth album, they channeled this ebullient, dancefloor-aiming energy, traveling to London, Jamaica and California to record one of the best-selling albums of their career.

Bolstered by mega-hits "Hella Good," "Hey Baby" and "Underneath it All," Rock Steady found the group having fun with reggae, funk and New Wave grooves. "We're not taking ourselves so seriously," frontwoman Gwen Stefani told Rolling Stone upon the album's release. "It's like, get over it."

To achieve this newfound confidence, the band enlisted a murderers' row of producers, including trip-hop guru Nellee Hooper, reggae legends Sly and Robbie, techno vet William Orbit, New Wave pioneer Ric Ocasek and Prince, who co-wrote and co-produced "Waiting Room." The result is a looser album that finds the band confident, jubilant and having fun. This deluxe edition 2LP is cut at 45 RPM and features 4 bonus tracks on vinyl for the first time, a gatefold jacket, exclusive alternate cover art in blue and pink on silver foil, blue and pink vinyl, and an original LP cover lithograph insert. It is individually numbered and limited to 3,000 units.

https://interscope.com/pages/interscope-vinyl-collective

Do you not know how to keep a secret

xSBhshB.gif

19 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Do you not know how to keep a secret

xSBhshB.gif

Well, it's US based only which means I'm not eligible. So, I'll let everyone know about it.

:nicole:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Disney music had stars dance on their website but it's gone now 

It's still there! They're staggering the stock. You have to add it to the cart and keep refreshing the check out until you can place the order. I did this for 15 minutes just now and was able to get one!

https://www.disneymusicemporium.com/product/XVLP261/selena-gomez-stars-dance

Edit: Or maybe I got lucky. I already had it in my cart. The product page is gone now. Sorry!

Edited by Buffy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.