Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

4 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Body Language pressing it's really high quality, the packaging feels and looks expensive and the vinyl itself it's heavy and sounds really really really GREAT, BUT i hate the color choice!

Oh I love the color after a good ultrasonic wash :ryan3:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Oh I love the color after a good ultrasonic wash :ryan3:

I wish her team would've give BL the same treatment IP had, multiple variants and a picture disc, her third best album deserved better, now let's wait for X release on brown vinyl 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Glamthony said:

I wish her team would've give BL the same treatment IP had, multiple variants and a picture disc, her third best album deserved better, now let's wait for X release on brown vinyl 

spacer.png

Same, I don't collect variants but it would be nice to choose.

Ew, why brown? This red is at least nice play on words - 'Red Blooded'... I am kinda ready for X on White Diamond vinyl. 

One thing I am scared of is that they leave out the bonus tracks when they are actually better than some of the songs that made it to the standard version.

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

Same, I don't collect variants but it would be nice to choose.

Ew, why brown? This red is at least nice play on words - 'Red Blooded'... I am kinda ready for X on White Diamond vinyl. 

One thing I am scared of is that they leave out the bonus tracks when they are actually better than some of the songs that made it to the standard version.

Oh henny they will, we didn't even get the bonus from Fever, her biggest álbum, they will pay dust to magnetic Electric and i don't know what it is, we will be lucky to even get the standard version, so pray, pray we won't have to wait until 2027.

spacer.png

Y'all - I just caved in and bought just about every Madonna 7" ever made from someone. RIP my bank account :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Y'all - I just caved in and bought just about every Madonna 7" ever made from someone. RIP my bank account :rip:

Sounds like money well spent to me :gaydonnacat1:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

i WISH i had that kind of money :jonny3:

21 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i WISH i had that kind of money :jonny3:

He gave me a huge deal boo, I couldn't say no. I just had to perform sexual favors :gaynetcat4:

• Haha 2

Has anyone had any issues with ordering Ariana's new vinyl from her webstore? They keep immediately cancelling my order, though I don't get an email about it. But when I check my order status is says cancelled right after. I have tried different credit cards that all work fine but for some reason nothing is working. Just thought I'd see if anyone was experiencing the same thing, I have contacted support.

• Like 1

JUST GIVE ME BACK TO BASICS OMG, is it that hard to TAKE OUR MONEY? :chick3:

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Sounds like money well spent to me x2 :gaydonnacat1:

7 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

JUST GIVE ME BACK TO BASICS OMG, is it that hard to TAKE OUR MONEY? :chick3:

A week ago i almost cave and pay 500$ for one mint sealed copy :gaycat7:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

A week ago i almost cave and pay 500$ for one mint sealed copy :gaycat7:

There‘s one on ebay rn for 350€. I have an eye on it as well. :chick3:

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

This b1t*ch will force me to buy her new lite Karol G playlist from a scalper on ebay. I'm a loyal stan, but this madness is driving me insane!

Got my What Was I Made For? single yesterday, it's so pretty :heart:

18 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Has anyone had any issues with ordering Ariana's new vinyl from her webstore? They keep immediately cancelling my order, though I don't get an email about it. But when I check my order status is says cancelled right after. I have tried different credit cards that all work fine but for some reason nothing is working. Just thought I'd see if anyone was experiencing the same thing, I have contacted support.

ive seen some clips of people saying that Supernatural is missing the vocal for her high notes

• Haha 1

Are we getting a Guts deluxe vinyl?

One of my local walmarts started carrying 7" vinyls and I snatched Lights Up by Harry and Circles (Red variant) by Post Malone wtf :WAP: honestly thinking of selling them since I already own both parent albums on vinyl but I just wanted to share. Check your local walmarts girlies! 

Edited by SweetTalker

25 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

One of my local walmarts started carrying 7" vinyls and I snatched Lights Up by Harry and Circles (Red variant) by Post Malone wtf :WAP: honestly thinking of selling them since I already own both parent albums on vinyl but I just wanted to share. Check your local walmarts girlies! 

Wait, Circles on 7"... When did this happen? I can't find any info on a reissue 

19 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Wait, Circles on 7"... When did this happen? I can't find any info on a reissue 

Walmart randomly started having inventory of 7" singles within the last week or so

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Walmart randomly started having inventory of 7" singles within the last week or so

But I mean Circles 7" went OOP years ago 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.