Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator

https://www.nme.com/news/music/avril-lavigne-confirms-20th-anniversary-reissue-of-let-go-3171429

For those interested in Avril's Let Go anniversary edition. This bish needs to hurry up and properly announce pre-orders or something though cause like...

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably a stupid question, but Flo's Dance Fever grey 'indie exclusive' should in fact be sold at all indie stores on release day, right? I just don't want to hold out for it and then go to my local store and just find the black standard... :rip:

My copies of Dawn FM finally arrived :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, BreakinTheIce said:

This is probably a stupid question, but Flo's Dance Fever grey 'indie exclusive' should in fact be sold at all indie stores on release day, right? I just don't want to hold out for it and then go to my local store and just find the black standard... :rip:

It's available for preorder here

https://waterloorecords.com/UPC/602438936625

Also, is it possible that her store starts to ship the boxet this week? I saw that Harry's House is already being shipped.

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/avril-lavigne-confirms-20th-anniversary-reissue-of-let-go-3171429

For those interested in Avril's Let Go anniversary edition. This bish needs to hurry up and properly announce pre-orders or something though cause like...

Yes please!

Let Go and HAW is the only Avril album that is missing from my collection. Would love an anniversary edition on maybe blue denim colored vinyl

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

@Mellark countdown is back  https://shopus.hstyles.co.uk/  :shakeno:

5BuB6AQ.png

edit: Omg  but the UK site says it's for a blue cd / cassette boxset :deadbanana4:  i'm ******* over it 

The orange vinyl is going to be for the anniversary edition. I’m calling it right now. 

OMGKFICUDBSGXIANSIDNWKWPZLAMXBXUDURJXIDND MY COPY OF SWEETENER  ARRIVED WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED IT AND IT’S ******* GORGEOUS :jonny6: :jonny3: :jonny4: :jonny5:

Edited by Kings.

16 minutes ago, Kings. said:

OMGKFICUDBSGXIANSIDNWKWPZLAMXBXUDURJXIDND MY COPY OF SWEETENER  ARRIVED WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED IT AND IT’S ******* GORGEOUS :jonny6: :jonny3: :jonny4: :jonny5:

You WON!!! :party:

54 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Yay!!!! My ex-friend just got one (peach) that looked really bad. So happy you got one of the good ones. See when you’re a good person… :heart:

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

39 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Thank you, bestie. I’d been dragging my feet on getting this. Once it disappeared from Target, I felt stupid. It’s not my favorite TS album but it’s such a pretty pressing. 

1 minute ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Thank you, bestie. I’d been dragging my feet on getting this. Once it disappeared from Target, I felt stupid. It’s not my favorite TS album but it’s such a pretty pressing. 

it's US only btw :weeps:

1 minute ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Anytime!

JCsNumba1Fan

Does anyone know if the Evermore vinyl from Taylor's store still the opaque version? The display pic look translucent to me :lakitu:

49 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

You WON!!! :party:

EYE DID :chick3:

11 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Yay!!!! My ex-friend just got one (peach) that looked really bad. So happy you got one of the good ones. See when you’re a good person… :heart:

-

Do y’all think we’re getting 1989 or Speak Now vinyl first? :matty: 

finally finished my Paramore collection! self titled just showed up in perfect condition :smitten:

my Little Voice vinyl just arrive :gayriahcat2: it sounds amazing!

Let me start saving now bc I know Nicki resale price is going to be insane 

9 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Watch it be digital-only

and I bet the demos are the b-sides we already have, they’re available on QQMusic

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Watch it be digital-only

and I bet the demos are the b-sides we already have, they’re available on QQMusic

I know, I know, but I'm still praying against all the odds she'll pull through! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.