Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Any Mexican or Latin American girlies (living there obviously) know if Mon Laferte records are hard to find? 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

The Orquídeas vinyl variants are a mess and a half :matty:

Why do you say that? lol

1 hour ago, SUPER CANNES said:

The Orquídeas vinyl variants are a mess and a half :matty:

What do you mean? I have the clear webshop alt cover and the mint target exclusive and they both look and sound incredible. 

3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Any Mexican or Latin American girlies (living there obviously) know if Mon Laferte records are hard to find? 

Yes, they are sadly. Mainly because a lot of them are out of print and I guess are only made in rotation one time. Also these days I believe her vinyl is only available in Mexico. I had to get a friend who lived in Mexico to grab a SEIS vinyl for me, and somehow I managed to find a sealed copy of NORMA on ebay - the price was gouged though lol. 

On 1/11/2024 at 10:29 PM, EriKills said:

the username plus profile pic ahskks omg :jonny5: best song on Perfectionist!! 

LOVE UR LAYOUT TOO + UR SO RIGHT:jonny5:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Why do you say that? lol

22 hours ago, Daddy said:

What do you mean? I have the clear webshop alt cover and the mint target exclusive and they both look and sound incredible. 

Where do I begin? Haha

- Main cover -> on Amazon shown with a clear or white vinyl but changed to black after shipping :snowman:
- Picture disc -> available to US customers only on her US store, Universal Music Canada doesn't ship to my country, on Bravado it’s listed for €99 with a release date in 2999 :snowball:
- Alt cover with milky clear vinyl -> somewhere it’s listed showing the main cover, somewhere it’s with the same cover as the Target pressing, yet they all seem to share the same barcode so what am I buying?  :stare:
- Signed inserts -> at least on her UK store they were advertised as 11.5“x11.5“ but some people received small art cards instead. I’m pretty sure I saw her signing the large inserts on her Ig stories but maybe that was US only. :penguin:

They all look great don't get me wrong :bird:

The Kylie singles being delayed until February for the US. :skull:

I got Hilary Duff’s BIBO on clearance at UO for $7, just like I knew it would go on clearance :thing: $40 for that, baby no. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

on Bravado it’s listed for €99 with a release date in 2999 

They changed the price to 29,99 today and it's sold out now. 

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

They changed the price to 29,99 today and it's sold out now. 

I saw that and was gonna buy it. :cries2:

1 hour ago, SUPER CANNES said:

I saw that and was gonna buy it. :cries2:

That was my plan too but then I remembered I don't really care about picture discs. Gonna get the standard cover when it's on sale somewhere. :cm:

• Thanks 1

anyone know if a yes, and? 7" restock is ever coming or if they truly sold out?

I hope Kelis' Tasty goes on clearance on UO soon :giraffe:

20 minutes ago, ALA said:

I hope Kelis' Tasty goes on clearance on UO soon :giraffe:

It was just on sale + 50% additional off on sale items just a couple weeks ago before they put it back to full price :rip:  I managed to snag it for $13 in-store

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

It was just on sale + 50% additional off on sale items just a couple weeks ago before they put it back to full price :rip:  I managed to snag it for $13 in-store

No way :deadbanana4:ugggh sad I missed it

**** Pop being $50 on UO :ahh: you've got to be ****ing kidding me. Has anyone else sold a 15 minute EP for that much? I-

Will probably be in the bargain bins eventually sooo yeah no one should be paying that much

Madonna Celebration LP box set is valid, but jpc had to delete item from their store because "high volume of orders and small supplies".

3 minutes ago, MilanY said:

Madonna Celebration LP box set is valid, but jpc had to delete item from their store because "high volume of orders and small supplies".

Yeah it's showing up in my order history finally :WAP:

I really want the Bad Gyal album but there's no shipping to the UK :cries:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.