Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

:jonny:

now drop Bridgit's debut, can't believe that they released Zendaya's tragic album when it's newer too, while Bridgit's better and more successful album hasn't been pressed on vinyl yet...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

:jonny:

now drop Bridgit's debut, can't believe that they released Zendaya's tragic album when it's newer too, while Bridgit's better and more successful album hasn't been pressed on vinyl yet...

why the **** did they have to make it with the ugly pinwheel design :jonny3:

On 11/13/2023 at 7:45 PM, VioletsandRoses said:

Has Billie’s discography not been getting pressed lately? It’s been out of stock everywhere except Amazon (which doesn’t ship here). 

I saw a ton of copies of HTE at target this week

On 11/16/2023 at 6:27 AM, Attitude said:

F_D89_jWAAA4XEB?format=jpg&name=large

Starts on Sunday

Is this anywhere on their website? Or does it say somewhere that this sale starts on Sunday? Thanks :bird:

I went to target and returned my unopened copy of Red TV and got a $50 gift card.

I used the gf to buy Anti… nothing else was interesting… :suburban:

• ATRL Moderator

Which version of Desire, I Want To Turn Into You do y'all like more? The Tiger's Eye or The Metallic Copper one? Not sure which one to get

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

For the first time in a long time, Target sale has nothing I need for my collection :clack:

Neither do i, everything i might want, i have it on preorder on another site, like evanescence or Shania's Greatest hits. Maybe i will fill some gaps on my cd collection. 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Legend E said:

Which version of Desire, I Want To Turn Into You do y'all like more? The Tiger's Eye or The Metallic Copper one? Not sure which one to get

I prefer the copper variant, which is why I ordered it. However, JPC delivered the other one, so yeah.

nicki.png

Edited by Heldenzeit
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

I prefer the copper variant, which is why I ordered it. However, JPC delivered to other one, so yeah.

nicki.png

I went with the Tiger's Eye one after all, hope it's nice

:clack: 

12 hours ago, Legend E said:

Got both and they are both really gorgeous. Sound is the same. Tigers eye is more limited if that helps you deciding. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Daddy said:

Got both and they are both really gorgeous. Sound is the same. Tigers eye is more limited if that helps you deciding. 

Thank you so much! Both indeed seem great. I went with Tiger's Eye at the end :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

Has anyone's blue Shania Greatest Hits shipped yet?

No :dancehall2: and i ordered the minute it was available. 

Received my Lana Say Yes to Heaven record and the Aly & AJ Joan of Arc record i had been wanting for years now. I wish it was signed but I'll probably try to get it signed when I see them live again.

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I hope Gwen's team would release a 20th Anniversary edition next year, a boxset with singles on 7" would be amazing.

On 11/17/2023 at 12:30 AM, Attitude said:

Same. 

Mine delivered yesterday. The new coke bottle is more opaque than the original very crystal clear, almost teal vinyl. But it's nice to have this again!

On 11/13/2023 at 10:45 PM, VioletsandRoses said:

Has Billie’s discography not been getting pressed lately? It’s been out of stock everywhere except Amazon (which doesn’t ship here). 

Not sure if you've already picked up her discography, but Billie's official webstore just started their Black Friday sale (including vinyls) if you're interested!

https://store.billieeilish.com/collections/music

Not sure if y’all are aware, but the Target B2G1 sale applies to preorders (despite them saying it didn’t) I grabbed Post Malone (AUSTIN), boygenius (the record) and Kali Uchis’ upcoming album! :fan:

-

Edited by Kings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.