Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

43 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I must have missed the time frame cause it's not working for me :(

:chick3: sorry cutie, i ordered so fast that i was afraid i didn't write the correct info

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought that barbie pack on VMP with the 40% off :fan: 

UO singles day was cute. Love that they listened to us and made them 7". The f words in that twitter group can moan and groan all they want about the size but singles need to be 7", no reason all that wax should be used on a 12" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desire said:

UO singles day was cute. Love that they listened to us and made them 7". The f words in that twitter group can moan and groan all they want about the size but singles need to be 7", no reason all that wax should be used on a 12" 

am i the only one that loves 12" vinyls. they're so pretty, and having the huge artwork is nice

1 hour ago, Desire said:

I bought that barbie pack on VMP with the 40% off :fan: 

Still annoyed at all Bloody Mary variants being 12" :rip: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joyride said:

it expired yesterday I believe :(

Nvm I was able to use it.. I wanted the Fleetwood Mac vinyl, but the code wasn't working on the bundle. I had to get them individually which was still a good deal

Has Billie’s discography not been getting pressed lately? It’s been out of stock everywhere except Amazon (which doesn’t ship here). 

11 hours ago, thetea said:

am i the only one that loves 12" vinyls. they're so pretty, and having the huge artwork is nice

I love them too. 7" singles can be cute but are annoying to store/can look messy. And don't get me started on 10"

THOSE are useless.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VioletsandRoses said:

Has Billie’s discography not been getting pressed lately? It’s been out of stock everywhere except Amazon (which doesn’t ship here). 

You should check https://www.jpc.de/s/billie+eilish they have everything in stock

ordered that SYTH and BB record QUICKLY. It's my favorite song Lana has released in years.

Lana has been feeding us :jonny5: But we still need those other represses :cm: 

23 hours ago, thetea said:

I definitely prefer 12” singles. Idc if singles are traditionally 7”, it’s awkwardly ugly and too small

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

I definitely prefer 12” singles. Idc if singles are traditionally 7”, it’s awkwardly ugly and too small

yeah and it looks weird on my shelf. everything just fits and looks better with 12" vinyl

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

tumblr_nlulebTwgh1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

7">>>>>>>

I'm not a size queen like most of y'all 

:ryan3:

• Haha 5

I get the choice of a red but black/white split would've been the best. there'll be probably a couple of different versions on her store

11 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I get the choice of a red but black/white split would've been the best. there'll be probably a couple of different versions on her store

I'm hoping this is the case, ala the silver Fever vinyl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.