Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

I know it's unlikely because the standard was just rereleased last year, but I really wish Kylie would press the Snow Queen edition of Kylie Christmas. I can't justify buying a vinyl that doesn't include At Christmas or 100 Degrees. 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get Joanna's new album Where's the Light? But Amazon France isn't taking my debit card :(

And her webstore isn't either

This is what I’m getting If Target continues with their B2G1 sale for Black Friday:

*Anti

*Utopia

*1989 TV

*Loose

I'm currently playing my Katy Perry Boxset and the records sounds AWESOME, the packaging for each record is AMAZING, the quality is so so so good, BUT i feel like the actual records are boring, OOTB is baby blue with some marbled on white, TD is a red vinyl with some ugly white stripes and finally Prism is the only one that looks cute, at least my copy has a good splatter. 

reported a flipper selling 3 copies of the Caroline Polachek exclusive for $200+ directly to Big Love w/ receipts. :celestial2: 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Yay! So in 6 months we can get it for $15, right? :eli:

I got extended Disco for 8€ a few months after release :rip: 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Yay! So in 6 months we can get it for $15, right? :eli:

I got it for free on the SOV glory

(scam)

days :eli:

It seems Madonna's releasing a Hologram edition of "Ray Of Light" on 12/01/2023, I am not sure if this is part of Warner's re-release campaign or just like that Amazon silver "True Blue" edition.

https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/081227819781

Hopefully, it will be a web store hologram sleeve with LP this time :gaydonnacat1:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, period sis said:

$5 off coupons no longer working on vinyl at Urban Outfitters.... 

Noticed this too! And I was also charged an extra import fee for the first time ever :biblio:

Finally got to unbox my Katy boxset and it's so beautiful. :WAP:

How do you guys store your boxsets btw? Keep it all in there and that's it or do you sleeve each album individually and store it like regular albums? Can't decide.

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Finally got to unbox my Katy boxset and it's so beautiful. :WAP:

How do you guys store your boxsets btw? Keep it all in there and that's it or do you sleeve each album individually and store it like regular albums? Can't decide.

i keep everything inside the boxset, but i place every record inside a inner sleeve, gladly everything fits nice and no too tight

• Like 1

19 hours ago, period sis said:

$5 off coupons no longer working on vinyl at Urban Outfitters.... 

2 hours ago, likefoxesdo said:

Noticed this too! And I was also charged an extra import fee for the first time ever :biblio:

:biblio:

• Like 1

finally opened my boxset and man the quality is top. very very impressed and pleased. the record also sounds great. walking on air was blasted this weekend.

i also received my MuteMath self-titled record. so glad to finally have one of my major ISO knocked off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, likefoxesdo said:

How stingy are they that they can't even lose $5 off vinyl yet give out 20% coupons on everything else (conveniently excluding vinyl) like it's nothing? 

• Like 2

I can't stop thinking about the Alicia Keys VMP Exclusive pressing, but that price tag is so high :redface:

15 hours ago, Musicology said:

It seems Madonna's releasing a Hologram edition of "Ray Of Light" on 12/01/2023, I am not sure if this is part of Warner's re-release campaign or just like that Amazon silver "True Blue" edition.

https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/081227819781

Hopefully, it will be a web store hologram sleeve with LP this time :gaydonnacat1:

They can keep it. I don’t see Has To Be, so my coin will stay with me :coffee2:

-

Gonna need Frank’s nasty ass to press Channel ORANGE before I get mad

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.