Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

6 hours ago, fa77ot said:

sorry, I don't have any photos, mine is still sealed

I was visiting my friend and he shows me his copy

it's just this photo as gatefold, sleeves for the discs are just black, nothing more

And what about the splatter? Is it cute? 

I already own the RSD pressing and it's a gorgeous coke bottle vinyl. 

Hoping Dangerous and Moving gets the vinyl treatment soon.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Glamthony said:

And what about the splatter? Is it cute? 

I already own the RSD pressing and it's a gorgeous coke bottle vinyl. 

Hoping Dangerous and Moving gets the vinyl treatment soon.

someone posted photos of vinyl and gatefold on stories here https://www.instagram.com/tatysite/

So WHERE are the "limited" 1989 variants?! I was so sure they'd come back that I didn't order before. :ahh:

On 10/18/2023 at 10:09 PM, khalyan said:

I have a kallax from IKEA and they all go there.  Working on getting protective sleeves for every release, right now they are just on a handful of my more expensive records

On 10/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, Daddy said:

I keep them in my Kallax from IKEA (filled 12 cubicles so far)

not y'all having these huge ass cabinets, i don't have that much space :dies: sth like this is cute..

stojan-na-lp-80ks-0.jpg.webp

On 10/18/2023 at 10:23 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

i take off the shrink wrap, put any and all stickers on the front cover (wherever they look best in)

i clean the record(s) with this then put the discs in this and put that in the cover jacket then put the full thing in this

then i put them inside of my closet either in a milk crate or on a shelf. ive been running out of room tho, so i put some of my more recently arrived records in a storage bin next to my closet.

which reminds me i need to get more sleeves

girl i'm not doing all that but wow i appreciate the effort, i wish i was that dedicated

12 minutes ago, soknockedout said:

I have almost 300 records. At this point a cabinet IS the space-saving option :marshmallow:

I can't find an aesthetically-pleasing way to display mine that matches my apartment's more refined look. Every vinyl display looks like a college dorm to me

Katy Catalogue finally arrived but with a huge crushed corner on the box (haven't unwrapped to see if the records are fine) already processing a full refund since they can't ship out a new one :skull: 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 4:37 PM, Edibles. said:

Did anyone order the Spotify fans first Troye album and not have it come with a hype sticker? 

I scanned the barcode in Discogs and it does take me to the orange pressing but I’m just a little weirded out 

mine didnt 🙃

53 minutes ago, fa77ot said:

Official exclusive pressing. I was looking forward to this but I already own this album twice (OG and repress) and black just fits the best for their discography. Plus, it's 35$ shipping to Germany. A nice brown/black splatter would have been better. 

Katy boxset arrived and she’s magnificent :jonny5: the calendar is GORGINA

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cu6V5J5.jpg

SlW1dWj.jpg

hEwk7pq.jpg

9mwAJ6O.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, fa77ot said:

i hate this store/ seller so much. It's literally a 19 year old with his own independent tiny record shop yet he marks everything up $5-15 and sells them to kids (lana stans) and calls it a day. Like good for him I guess but I think his markups are way too excessive- and now theyre getting exclusive pressings for a r*pist and manipulator? Lol.. 

• Confused 1

I can't wait to open my Katy catalog boxset when I get home along with the Clarity Deluxe and Ultraviolence repress.

My 1989 (TV) vinyl has also shipped.

i ordered this on Discogs (for $34 plus shipping) only to find it cheaper on ******* Amazon ($29, which its not by much but still) :dancehall2:

Is the pickup order option only available for Target vinyl once they're actually released? I was hoping it would be a pre-order option for 1989 TV but it doesn't seem to be. I'm concerned it will go out of stock. :dancehall:

Edited by Jotham

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Pink 1989 vinyl shipped :eli:

My Tangerine variant shipped.

So now the 1989 variants returned but the one I want is sold out apparently. :deadbanana2:

She better scam us like she did with the last ones and bring these back TO EVERY RETAILER. 

7 hours ago, Jotham said:

Is the pickup order option only available for Target vinyl once they're actually released? I was hoping it would be a pre-order option for 1989 TV but it doesn't seem to be. I'm concerned it will go out of stock. :dancehall:

Pick up options aren't available till release day when the system knows how many the store has in stock. 

• Thanks 1

It's almost the end of October and still no sign of "Body Language" vinyl pre-order

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

Edited by Musicology
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Musicology said:

It's almost the end of October and still no sign of "Body Language" vinyl pre-order

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

I'm going insane too...

My theory is that it's going to be announced on 3rd, which will be 20 years of Slow, for a release on 10th Nov, which is exactly 20 years of BL. One can hope...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xokuba said:

I'm going insane too...

My theory is that it's going to be announced on 3rd, which will be 20 years of Slow, for a release on 10th Nov, which is exactly 20 years of BL. One can hope...

Manifesting this as well. :wanda:

Hopefully, we won't have to wait a few more months after pre-order for the vinyl to be shipped.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.